If races are not real, then you have to be logically consistent - Page 57 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Truth To Power wrote:"It all started when Timmy hit me back!"

Your inability to logic is so boring

...Germany never hit Timmy, though. Ostensibly the uk declared war on behalf of poland...it never suggested Hitler had done anything to the uk. The fact the uk didn't care about poland is quite obvious considering they failed to declare war on thr ussr when it invaded 2 weeks later. So the reason they gave was stupid. What would you figure is the real reason?

I think the most likely explanation is that Churchill was simply owned by jews. Indeed, I hyper zionist jew who controlled shell oil paid off Churchill gambling debts, and that is when Churchill began ranting about hitler...never paid attention to him before that.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 18 Jun 2024 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
ingliz wrote:@FiveofSwords

He can't be much of a friend if you can't get his name right. :lol:

It's Neema Parvini.

It's sad but it appears you are one of those 'Days of Our Lives' superfans who think the actors appearing in your favourite soap are your friends just because you've watched every episode since 1965.

Anyway, be that as it may, I'm sure you'll appreciate a copy of Neema's latest book for free.

Prophets of Doom by Neema Parvini, SOCIETAS essays in political & cultural criticism. Published in 2023 by Imprint Academic

:)

Or academic agent on YouTube and currently Roland rat on twitter. I never met him in person but we have debated/spoken a lot on the internet. I used to arguebwith him a lot back in 2014 when he was a sort of normie Austrian economist type...I like to think I helped his transition to his final form today.
@FiveofSwords

Your not friend, never met, is a neo-Nazi ethno-nationalist Holocaust-denying racist arsehole.

Why was I not surprised when I looked him up and posted his bullshit book for you?

Birds of a feather flock together.

:lol:
FiveofSwords wrote:Well dude, I think Joe biden made the racial policy of the usa quite clear in this video:

But in case you think this is just talk, it should be remembered how the usa bombed milosevic in the balkans. And general Wesley Clark quite clearly expressed that the usa would not tolerate the creation of nation states in Europe. Of course, milosrvic was compared to Hitler...which is quite accurate actually. Milosevik wanted to create a Serbian nation state and Hitler wanted to create a German nation state

Why did the usa attack milosevik? Well the excuse given for normies was that milosevik was being mean to Albanians. Taken at face value this is quite absurd...firstly because actually he was not mass slaughtering Albanians like our media pretended...his goal was clearly deportation...which can occasionally find resistance and escalate to violence. But no, the Serbs were not just slaughtering Albanians indiscriminately. Second, because plenty of countries all over the world are 'mean' to some ethnic minority and the usa doesn't invade those countries...only if they are in Europe and then only if it is being done on some ethnic or racial grounds (I don't think the usa would care much if the scottish slaughtered all the practicing Muslims in Scotland, as long as the scottish did not connect it with being pakistani or arab...indeed miloseviks primary issue with Albanians was not that they are Muslim but rather that they simply were not serbian)

For more intelligent Americans, who recognized that the genocide justification for attacking milosevik was fake rhetoric, the justification given was that this conflict is about promoting international trade. So absurd on its face...because why should it matter to the usa whether a country it is trading with happens to be 20% albanian? But actually if you delve deeper this excuse DOES make some sense. Because 1) confusing the racial and ethnic demographics of a country is an excellent way to make consumerism the only commonly held value of the people.. 2) Confusing the racial and ethnic demographics of a country makes people atomized and unable/unwilling to take collective action...unions do not form and 3) international trade depends entirely on jews, and jews despise the concept of any nation state on earth existing except for Israel. For anyone on earth to have ethnic solidarity as jews have among themselves is a grave threat to the existence of jews...and jews are in fact correct about that although it was a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. Hitler himself never would have even noticed the jews if they were okay with Germany simply being a country for germans. Or as a more comical recent example, kanye never would have noticed jews if it wasn't primarily jews who had a problem with kanye wearing a 'white lives matter' t shirt.

In fact, the us bombing in the balkans damaged us relations with all people who wanted to remain sovereign in their own country. Russia, for example, did not like the implications at all. And Russia does not want to have a 30% African population. Hungary right now clearly wants to be a nation state, and they are under EU sanctions for it. And in response they are improving their relations with Russia and China. Perhaps Hungary will be expelled from nato, I dunno. I can easily predict that in the near future the usa will be bombing Hungary because Hungary refuses to import millions of people from the third world but instead want to remain Hungarian. Poland will be okay for longer, but only because Poland has proven that it is willing to sacrifice polish soldiers to fight Russia. If Poland succeeded in defeating Russia, however, the usa will immediately attack Poland. Just like ww2...Poland has always been very stupid about choosing its allies and enemies.

I could go on and on. Really what amazes me is just how much information there is which supports my claim...so much that it should become obvious if you just consider it and then open you eyes and watch global events unfold.

Milosevic was a self styled communist who threatened western economic interests. The attack on his forces was to ensure western control over the region, and stopping the genocide was only a pleasant side effect.

The US supports other countries that are engaged in genocide.

Your not friend, never met, is a neo-Nazi ethno-nationalist Holocaust-denying racist arsehole.

Why was I not surprised when I looked him up and posted his bullshit book for you?

Birds of a feather flock together.

He's an online buddy. He lives in england...there isn't much chance we ever would have met irl. That is the wonder of the internet I suppose. .you can meet interesting people with interesting ideas all over thr world...but you also have to deal with useless refuse like yourself.

As always your characterization is just stupid. He is half Iranian. He is not a 'neo nazi' and in fact nobody is. That is a creature that is just as mythical as gnomes. A person whose politics is clos4 to hitler's would never call himself a 'neo nazi', lol.

Anyway, AA is half Iranian. He was a highly respected Shakespeare scholar. And there is no such thing as an 'ethnonationalist'...that label is just the dumb new way of saying 'nationalist". Thr only reason 'ethnonationalist' even exists as a label is because in the current era there are a lot of people who want to pretend they are nationalists but they are not nationalist. Anyway, AA is not a nationalist (being mixed race that would be difficult for him). He also is not a holocaust denier. But it doesnt surprise me you would come to such conclusions.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Milosevic was a self styled communist who threatened western economic interests. The attack on his forces was to ensure western control over the region, and stopping the genocide was only a pleasant side effect.

The US supports other countries that are engaged in genocide.

Lol yeah...based on that response I can tell that ehat I said went totally over your head.

Neema Parvini was so respected that the University of Surrey let him go (a euphemism) in 2020.

Yup. Anyone who becomes too intelligent about politics will naturally become a pariah in the current 'western world'.. same thing would happen to a Soviet academic who didn't worship Stalin enough in the 50s. Same thing would happen to Galileo. It is never good for your career to question the state religion. Regardless, before his blasphemy, he was well respected.
FiveofSwords wrote: He is half Iranian

He must be stupid to count you as a friend (I still have my doubts) as you would have had his Iranian parent shot before s/he entered Britain.

Well, we know he is stupid because he tweeted some scientifically racist bollocks that 'blacks are not a different race but a different species as they are closer to homo erectus than modern man.'

But would Neema be stupid enough to cosy up to a fellow who would murder Neema's mother/father before he was born and blink Neema out of existence?

ingliz wrote:He must be stupid to count you as a friend (I still have my doubts) as you would have had his Iranian parent shot before s/he entered Britain.

Well, we know he is stupid because he tweeted some scientifically racist bollocks that 'blacks are not a different race but a different species as they are closer to homo erectus than modern man.'

But would Neema be stupid enough to cosy up to a fellow who would murder Neema's mother/father before he was born and blink Neema out of existence?

The immigration policies of the uk are not the fault of neema or his father. And you can't expect people not to do things that aren't illegal. The blame is 100% on the uk government. And while neema is not a nationalist himself, he does understand it. He is objective and intelligent enough to understand my point of view.

In exactly the same way, I think the native Americans in North America would have been wise if they united and repelled the European invaders when we arrived on that continent. But they failed to do that...and I guess I can thank my very existence to that fact. But if I were some native in the 1600s, that is exactly the counsel I would have given them. And it would probably be ignored.
@FiveofSwords

Why are you unwilling to take responsibility for your actions?

You are not a child. Saying, 'The big boy made me do it,' is not an excuse.

If you had murdered Neema's parent, the blame would be 100% on you, not the UK Government.

Why are you unwilling to take responsibility for your actions?

You are not a child. Saying, 'The big boy made me do it,' is not an excuse.

If you had murdered Neema's parent, the blame would be 100% on you, not the UK Government.

Lol. As usual what I actually said went a few parsecs over your head.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 18 Jun 2024 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@FiveofSwords

I just showed how Milosevic was defeated because he posed an economic interest and had little to do with racial supremacy.

This directly contradicts your claim.

And did you bother reading the part in my post where I mentioned how more intelligent people are given the story that it had to do with economic interests because the racial supremacy narrative is only plausible to fools?
FiveofSwords wrote:And did you bother reading the part in my post where I mentioned how more intelligent people are given the story that it had to do with economic interests because the racial supremacy narrative is only plausible to fools?

You argued that the racial supremacy narrative was the real reason.
Hmm, I think Rei is still on some channel. It would be interesting to send her an email or a communication and see if she can post the supposed debate and judge for ourselves eh?

It might be fiction like his inability to post videos of White Genocide in his neck of the woods. All lies. Lol. :lol:

She is not hard to find at all. She tells you how to find her. So? Five man can go and confront us with the demolishment debate against her.

Rei is not slow in any way. I have my doubts about Sword man. :lol: :lol:

Do you want me to make the effort and communicate with her. Ask her if she ever debated FiveofSwords fool.

He will really deny it. And ignore. Go back to reading comprehension problems he has and tries to project his inadequacies on others.

Rei talking about open borders.

https://www.youtube.com/live/qFlEvE-2ss ... HNaHOiDyah
@FiveofSwords

So you agree that the genocide narrative was not the actual reason for the NATO attack on Milosevic, and that the real reason was that Milosevic threatened western economic interests in the region.

Consequently, there is no evidence that the USA would attack anyone who merely wanted to genocide other ethnicities.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@FiveofSwords

So you agree that the genocide narrative was not the actual reason for the NATO attack on Milosevic, and that the real reason was that Milosevic threatened western economic interests in the region.

Consequently, there is no evidence that the USA would attack anyone who merely wanted to genocide other ethnicities.

The problem for Trump is that he kept lying even a[…]

World War II Day by Day

July 23, Tuesday Benes forms Czech government-i[…]

Harris' shambolic 2020 campaign for president. Sh[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

By the way Trump gave an interview after the atta[…]