Poland : "West are IDIOTS: we're repeating the same mistake towards Moscow empire and expecting - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#15318879
FiveofSwords wrote:It put an end to the sovereignty of white people in the country. Winning ww2 inevitably led to the Civil rights act and the hart cellar act, which was the 'Versailles treaty' for white people.

It is always a mistake to fight a war for a foreign and hostile people and then to hand power over to them.

World War 2 was fought for jews and only jews. Anyone who fought against Germany and was not a jew was making a mistake.

Just like anyone who supports Israel right now who is not Jewish is also making a mistake.


This is on of the least coherent answers I've seen on PoFo in a while and also explicitly racist and antisemitic. Why are you not banned?
#15318924
KurtFF8 wrote:On top of this just being yet another antisemitic comment, it's also objectively false and you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Lol what the hell is wrong with you people? FDR convened the Evian conference cause he was worried Hitler was going to be mean to the jews. Right? That is just ordinary accepted history. Wtf do you guys think it was? What was 'antisemitic' about it?
#15318927
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol what the hell is wrong with you people? FDR convened the Evian conference cause he was worried Hitler was going to be mean to the jews. Right? That is just ordinary accepted history. Wtf do you guys think it was? What was 'antisemitic' about it?


The idea that the USA was involved in WWII specifically to protect Jewish people is just false. There's zero evidence to back this up and actually quite the contrary: the USA turned away an alarming amount of Jewish refugees from Nazi prosecution at that time.

Your basic timeline is also off. The conference was in 1938 and the USA didn't enter the war until 1941 which was only of course after it was attacked.
#15318929
KurtFF8 wrote:The idea that the USA was involved in WWII specifically to protect Jewish people is just false. There's zero evidence to back this up and actually quite the contrary: the USA turned away an alarming amount of Jewish refugees from Nazi prosecution at that time.

Your basic timeline is also off. The conference was in 1938 and the USA didn't enter the war until 1941 which was only of course after it was attacked.

I didn't say the Evian conference happened during the war. You are being incoherent just like the average Admin Edit: Rule 3 Violation
#15318930
FiveofSwords wrote:I didn't say the Evian conference happened during the war. You are being incoherent just like the average jew worshipper.


You're the one being incoherent by claiming that somehow this conference motivated the US entry to the war which is a laughable assertion.

You're also so blinded by your bigotry that you continue to embarrass yourself with antisemitic comments like this. Did you think you were at Stormfront or whatever still?
#15318933
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol what the hell is wrong with you people? FDR convened the Evian conference cause he was worried Hitler was going to be mean to the jews. Right? That is just ordinary accepted history. Wtf do you guys think it was? What was 'antisemitic' about it?


He didn't care as much as to accept more than a token number of refugees though.
#15318937
KurtFF8 wrote:You're the one being incoherent by claiming that somehow this conference motivated the US entry to the war which is a laughable assertion.

You're also so blinded by your bigotry that you continue to embarrass yourself with antisemitic comments like this. Did you think you were at Stormfront or whatever still?

I never suggested the conference motivated the us entry to the war. You are just making that up, as typical of a jew worshipper.
#15318941
FiveofSwords wrote:I never suggested the conference motivated the us entry to the war. You are just making that up, as typical of a jew worshipper.


You claimed the conference was somehow evidence of the US's motives during the war. You're wrong about that because the conference had nothing to do with the US entry into the war.

I know that fascists tend to struggle with basic historical facts, and you're showing that this is another case of that.
#15318942
KurtFF8 wrote:You claimed the conference was somehow evidence of the US's motives during the war. You're wrong about that because the conference had nothing to do with the US entry into the war.

I know that fascists tend to struggle with basic historical facts, and you're showing that this is another case of that.

No, dude. You just don't understand English. I didn't even bring up the conference. The other guy did, claiming it was some antisemitic conference. I just said no it wasn't. You apparently took too much drugs and have no idea what anyone is saying.
#15318951
FiveofSwords wrote:No, dude. You just don't understand English. I didn't even bring up the conference. The other guy did, claiming it was some antisemitic conference. I just said no it wasn't. You apparently took too much drugs and have no idea what anyone is saying.


It doesn't matter whether you initially brought it up or not. You were citing it when challenged about your claim of the US's motivations for being in WWII.

It seems you're really struggling to make a coherent point here still which isn't surprising. Nazis always struggle with the truth and logic.
#15318960
KurtFF8 wrote:It doesn't matter whether you initially brought it up or not. You were citing it when challenged about your claim of the US's motivations for being in WWII.

It seems you're really struggling to make a coherent point here still which isn't surprising. Nazis always struggle with the truth and logic.

Lol wtf dude...you can't follow the basic facts of what happened in this thread. Some dude cited the Evian conference as some anti se.etic act and I literally just said no it wasn't lol. I made no other claim about it. That was all you.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The crash is coming :lol: Moscow didn't learn wh[…]

Vance supports a total national abortion ban, even[…]

World War II Day by Day

July 16, Tuesday Hitler issues battle orders for[…]

Elderly falling into homelessness

There's going to be a longterm care crisis for bo[…]