Poland : "West are IDIOTS: we're repeating the same mistake towards Moscow empire and expecting - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#15318962
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol wtf dude...you can't follow the basic facts of what happened in this thread. Some dude cited the Evian conference as some anti se.etic act and I literally just said no it wasn't lol. I made no other claim about it. That was all you.


No.

I mentioned the conference because it shows the welfare of Jews wasn't a major concern at the time. They were also rather powerless, their closest thing to a representative (the Jewish Agency) was only allowed as an observer and its envoy, Golda Meir, couldn't speak let alone vote in it.
#15318977
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol wtf dude...you can't follow the basic facts of what happened in this thread. Some dude cited the Evian conference as some anti se.etic act and I literally just said no it wasn't lol. I made no other claim about it. That was all you.


You brought it up in a response to me as evidence of the US's motivations for entry into WWII.

So let's clarify it then: why do you think the USA entered WWII?
#15318981
KurtFF8 wrote:You brought it up in a response to me as evidence of the US's motivations for entry into WWII.

So let's clarify it then: why do you think the USA entered WWII?

I never brought it up to you at all. I literally only spoke about it in response to this guy claiming the conference was antisemitic. If you don't understand that then I have doubts about your capacity for abstract reasoning. Can you review the discussion and see thst I am correct?
#15318984
FiveofSwords wrote:I never brought it up to you at all. I literally only spoke about it in response to this guy claiming the conference was antisemitic. If you don't understand that then I have doubts about your capacity for abstract reasoning. Can you review the discussion and see thst I am correct?


Why claim something that's so easily proven wrong viewtopic.php?p=15318924#p15318924 ?

So I take it you won't answer my question then.
#15319109
KurtFF8 wrote:Looks like you continue to avoid the question so I'll ask it again: why did the USA enter WWII?

How can I answer any of your questions when you are incapable of following the most basic facts about what was said? You still seem to think that I simultaneously think the Evian conference happened after thr war started while simultaneously being the cause of the war. That is both logically impossible and also totally unrelated to anything I actually said. Can you figure out yet what the conversation has actually been thus far?
#15319146
FiveofSwords wrote:How can I answer any of your questions when you are incapable of following the most basic facts about what was said? You still seem to think that I simultaneously think the Evian conference happened after thr war started while simultaneously being the cause of the war. That is both logically impossible and also totally unrelated to anything I actually said. Can you figure out yet what the conversation has actually been thus far?


So you can't answer the question then.
#15319164
FiveofSwords wrote:So...you quoted me saying the Evian conference was not antisemetic...just like I said is all I had to say about it. Capacity for abstract reasoning?




China take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business.... commie Han-China’s claims to Moscow’s Far East (Outer Manchuria) are fact-based and indisputable.
the hans call Lake Baikal for our great northern sea . commie - Chinese have bought 1 in 3 properties around Lake Baikal, in preparation of taking control of the water supply to Beijing.There are over 400 million people living in the Northern part of China where Beijing and other cities are located, but only has the local water availability equivalent to Saudis Arabia! It suffers from water scarcity for 6-9 months of the year. It depends on imported water from pipes and aqueducts from abroad. And the effects of climate change will only make this even worse for the Chinese. As covered in my previous threads, one of the strategic problems China faces in the next decade - is an acute lack of water. China only has 7% of its natural water resource to feed it’s industry and population. It needs the water from surrounding territories to fuel its growth. This partly explains China’s terror grip on surrounding independent territories such as Tibet - which is a strategic water source that the communist regime has relied on to fuel China’s growth in the past decade. Tibet is not the only solution to China’s water shortages.Chinese started buying up property around the perimeter of Lake Baikal in Moscow empire - and in 2017 they announced plans of developing local water supply pipes to China - which resulted in anger from the local population who feared the pipeline would divert all the water away to china, with more pipeline builds to come. Russia stepped in and shut down the whole initiative. Now it is rearing its head again, this time with payback into Putin’s fund and war effort..








THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)

Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow empire in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Moscow empire Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.


China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.



Moscow wants to allow deforestation and transfer of land near Lake Baikal to private ownership (read- into commie China´s hands )

https://x.com/Beefeater_Fella/status/18 ... 6008187275

Looks like the Democrats are coalescing around Har[…]

Much of your retort has just consisted on saying […]

Project 2025

Project 2025 will increase taxes on those earning […]

@MistyTiger Illegal immigrants create a net los[…]