US Founding Fathers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rich
Decky wrote:As a matter of fact I agree with Regan when he claimed that "these men are the moral equivalents of the American founding fathers." Right wing terrorist nutjobs all tend to be more or less the same in most respects.

The American founding fathers were left wing not right wing. There will always be special snow flakes who want to define left wing or right wing as me and my two mates. Most of the founding fathers were Republican when this was still an extreme radical view. Of course being Republican in today's America doesn't make you left wing.
By Oxymoron
Rich wrote:The American founding fathers were left wing not right wing. There will always be special snow flakes who want to define left wing or right wing as me and my two mates. Most of the founding fathers were Republican when this was still an extreme radical view. Of course being Republican in today's America doesn't make you left wing.

They were uber conservative compared to the levelers of the English civil war, they wanted to remain under the Monarchy until things spun out of control. They also wanted to make GW the King of the US. So spare me they were leftist garbage.
By Rich
The left right spectrum is not an unchanging timeless absolute. It is very much relative to time and place. A single dimensional spectrum is obliviously a crude simplification, but it is a surprisingly effective model. Issues change and sometimes left and right can even reverse on an issue, we particularly see this with the Republican and Democratic parties. The Founding fathers were left wing and radical left wing for their time and place. Sorry if this upsets you.
The Evolution Fraud

LOL yourself The theory of evolution, both curre[…]

EU-BREXIT

A confluence of fortuitous circumstances seems to[…]

Fetal heartbeat and the abortion fight

My Brother Raped Me and my Anti-Abortion State Se[…]

People's Republic of California

http://PeoplesRepublicOfCalifornia.wordpr[…]