Islamic master Plan - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
#14892306
All of your plans pale into insignificance once you realise that the Emperor Xenu set the entire human comedy into motion 65 million years ago. From Thetans we came, and to Thetans we shall return. :eek:
By Hindsite
#14892488
Heisenberg wrote:All of your plans pale into insignificance once you realise that the Emperor Xenu set the entire human comedy into motion 65 million years ago. From Thetans we came, and to Thetans we shall return. :eek:

There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.
You must have been reading fiction novels.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14892500
Yeah, Dianetics, by his Lord L Ron Hubbard(His friends called him Elrond). It's a sci-fi novel just, as the Bible is a fantasy novel. :D
User avatar
By Heisenberg
#14892557
Hindsite wrote:There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.
You must have been reading fiction novels.

Spoken like a true Suppressive Person. :hmm:

All hail the Emperor Xenu!
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14892560
Hindsite wrote:There were no humans in existence 65 million years ago.

There were; they just weren't human yet. Our ancestors were small shrew-like mammals at that time, but belonged to the same clade to which we belong.
User avatar
By Heisenberg
#14892562
More importantly, there were Thetans 65 million years ago and I defy anyone to prove otherwise.
User avatar
By fuser
#14892635
Heisenberg is clearly a heretic. He is enticing us into Xenu aka Satan worshiping. We the good folks know that Xenu is the evil being who killed all those thetans and put false memory in their soul, bastard even put the false memory of allies winning the world wars and UK winning the 1966 world cup.
#14893132
Islamic master plan? More like a white middle class master plan to get lots of cheap labour and achieve the ultimate guilt fantasy.

The Islamophobic hysteria is boundless.
User avatar
By Heisenberg
#14893142
On reflection, I have decided that I will continue to devote my spiritual energy to the Most Beneficient and Merciful Emperor Xenu, Lord of the Galactic Confederacy and Undisputed Conqueror of Teegeeack.

@fuser is clearly a cuck.
By Hindsite
#14893287
Potemkin wrote:There were; they just weren't human yet. Our ancestors were small shrew-like mammals at that time, but belonged to the same clade to which we belong.

That is a pretty good joke. Ha, ha. :lol:

Political Interest wrote:Islamic master plan? More like a white middle class master plan to get lots of cheap labour and achieve the ultimate guilt fantasy.

Another funny one. :lol:

fuser wrote:Heisenberg is clearly a heretic. He is enticing us into Xenu aka Satan worshiping. We the good folks know that Xenu is the evil being who killed all those thetans and put false memory in their soul, bastard even put the false memory of allies winning the world wars and UK winning the 1966 world cup.

No doubt about it. :D
HalleluYah
User avatar
By SSDR
#14999952
Death to Islamic conquest and imperialism! Islam is a loop hole that is VERY HARD to get out of.

If the World gets dominated by Islam, it will take THOUSANDS of years to repave the roads. People must do what ever they can to STOP ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM.
By Hindsite
#15000143
SSDR wrote:Death to Islamic conquest and imperialism! Islam is a loop hole that is VERY HARD to get out of.

If the World gets dominated by Islam, it will take THOUSANDS of years to repave the roads. People must do what ever they can to STOP ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM.

Amen!
User avatar
By colliric
#15000145
Heisenberg wrote:On reflection, I have decided that I will continue to devote my spiritual energy to the Most Beneficient and Merciful Emperor Xenu, Lord of the Galactic Confederacy and Undisputed Conqueror of Teegeeack.

@fuser is clearly a cuck.


The national Anthems of the Galactic Confederacy:



And the ultimate classic:
#15000211
There is no Islamic 'master plan'. The growth of Muslim populations in Europe is due to governments allowing mass immigration. They don't care about the religion of the migrants, it just so happens that a lot of them are Muslims. Therefore it is not some sort of plot or plan to Islamise Europe but instead a mere coincidence.
By Hindsite
#15000444
Bulaba Jones wrote:@Hindsite What makes us men of god more excited about in an angry way on behalf of the children: men ejaculating on each other's faces, or men ejaculating into butts? Which topic should we discuss at the next meeting of Men Thinking About and Concerned About Homosexuality? Who gets to create diagrams and pictures and do godly, reverent internet research into homosexual sex practices for Bible reasons?

It seems like we must have some homos and some Muslims here. What a shame.

Satan's Final War Plan

By Hindsite
#15000475
colliric wrote::eek:

I think he just called @Bulaba Jones a Gay Muslim?

:?:

No Other Way of Salvation


Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
(Acts 4:12 KJV)

Billy Graham - The Devil and Demons

Compare and contrast to the inarticulate women wh[…]

Well I must congratulate the Tory-Labour party on […]

The Irishman...

I don't think DeNiro's politics played into it, at[…]

Man, imagine if I'd never done hallucinogens. I c[…]