Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 47 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15033564
Hindsite wrote:You are basically repeating the same false propaganda put out by the liberal fake news outlets. Nothing new here.


Exactly.

To folks like Presvias, credit for everything good that happens in this country goes Obama and Trump gets the blame for everything bad.

It's almost funny that they don't comprehend how hypocritical they are...
By Hindsite
#15033567
jimjam wrote:Good point but, in view of this consideration, perhaps North Dakota should also have been warned by America's Chief Meteorologist.

I am sure North Dakota as well as any other state will be warned when a hurricane becomes threatening to them, especially by President Trump who is very concerned about the safety of all our citizens. So don't you worry.
User avatar
By Presvias
#15033569
Drlee wrote:Good post. All true. The problem is that other than Biden, there is still no acceptable candidate on the democrat side for the fly-over states. And the democrats can't win without them.


Fair enough.

Some American repubs have mentioned that Andy Yang seems like a half decent Dem candidate, despite some of his policies being a bit OTT.

I'm not defending the Dems, nor am I a supporter of theirs.

The irony in all of this is clear when you do a little exercise. Peel out the outrageous lying and classless social gaffs and look at what Trump has actually done. So far he has defended a fairly far right agenda on the economy and immigration and kept the economy perking along. Now couple that with the democratic candidates proposals and you get an interesting juxtaposition that makes Trump look like a lout but one that appeals to Americans center. And remember that America's center is pretty far right at the end of the day.


Perhaps , but the far right, loutish obese 'exercises' undertaken by the prez et al and many 'concerned' far rightists, are actually rather extreme in their stupidity.

You're talking about a prez who tried to halve the entire budget..yet wanted to increase military spending.. he's a walking contradiction.

As an old time republican; one who is a fiscal conservative and social libertarian, I fear another term. I believe the rising deficits, screwed up health care system and the almost certainty of his appointing another repressive supreme court judge does not bode well for our country. [/qyote]

Absolutely correct. You need a good candidate to replace Trump.

Kinda hard when he cancels your primaries.



Because of an illegitimate referendum which was tampered with and cheated on both sides. And false facts being repeated ad nauseam.



What do they want? A great standard of living, a healthy country.

They've been wrongly told that immigration is the cause of all our woes, despite the fact that multiple right wing UK govts and US republican admins allowed immigrants into the countries whilst lying to the electorate; saying they were clamping down on it.

Heck, Trump himself employed illegal immigrants at mar a lago, before he became prez.

The main beneficiaries of mass immigration were the very people who said they wanted it stopped.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15033571
Hindsite wrote: President Trump who is very concerned about the safety of all our citizens. So don't you worry.


Praise the Lord ………….. Hallelujah …… Hail Mary …… etc. Surely this is the reason he is increasing the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water. Not to increase the profits of his political $ contributors but because of his "concern" for the safety of all citizens.

Hey Rearview did you hear U.S. District judge John Bates called Obese Donald's arguments, "a hodgepodge of illogical or post-hoc policy assertions." I'm certain that you will agree that this captures Donald's endless tweetshit perfectly …. :) .
User avatar
By Presvias
#15033576
BigSteve wrote:Such bullshit.

When things are going good, Trump haters are quick to praise the lasting effects of Obama. But, when something goes awry, those same people will forget how to even say the name "Obama" and place the blame on Trump.

You just can't have it both ways...


No I didn't 'praise the lasting effects of Obama', I said "the 'everything bubble' started by Bama is about to burst". Your last prez 'revived' the economy with unsustainable measures which are going to end badly and Trump is simply continuing this - and exacerbating it; with his push for neg interest rates.

I'm no dem supporter.

The Iran deal needed buggering. North Korea? He's gotten them to the table, which is a Hell of a lot more than anyone else has done...


Undiluted nonsense. The EU and US had Iran tightly controlled apart from Yemen, unless you can prove otherwise?

And things aren't going well with NK are they?? I don't think SK or Japan are very happy right now(!).

For that to be an accurate statement, the majority of his businesses would have to fail. That's not even approaching reality...


How many times have his businesses failed again..? I'll find you that old article about all his biz failures and totally shred your point if you wish.

Will Forbes suit your bias?

Trump the failure: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelsch ... 0eb770117f



Your desire to not give the man any credit whatsoever is pitiful...


Credit where credit is due.

Um.

It's not due.

How much time have you spent near the border?

Having lived in San Diego for 30 years, I can tell you that your comment is completely divorced from reality.

This is a real sign:

Image

They line I-5 and I-15 from San Ysidro and San Diego to Los Angeles and Riverside. Why? Because there were so many illegal aliens getting across the border in San Diego and Imperial Counties that it was not uncommon at all for them to get hit and killed when trying to cross southern California freeways. If it was only one or two every few years, they'd have no need for a sign. But, because there are so many illegals, a lot of them were being killed...



An interesting comment made by the Mexican President to Bloomberg:

"People do not migrate because they want to, they do it because of need. I have a dream that I want to turn into a reality: The day will come during my administration in which Mexicans will not be going to work to the United States anymore because Mexicans will have work and be happy where they were born," he said."

So, you know all of those jobs that idiot libs say Americans won't do? Well, the Mexican President has now taken the position that he doesn't Mexicans doing those jobs, either, and Mexicans currently make up a large segment of that workforce. So, when they stop coming here, because they're happy in Mexico, who's going to do those jobs?


Ask your president.

This disproves your whole point btw.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-44319094

He's what we need. As has already been mentioned, he stands by his word a Helluva lot more than your garden variety politician...


What pish.

He stands by breaking his 2016 election pledge of non-interventionism in other countries? Or making mexico pay for the wall? Or all these other things....

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... two-years/

No doubt you'll refuse it as liberal fake stuff, despite them being a respected fact checking institution.
User avatar
By Presvias
#15033577
jimjam wrote:Praise the Lord ………….. Hallelujah …… Hail Mary …… etc. Surely this is the reason he is increasing the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water. Not to increase the profits of his political $ contributors but because of his "concern" for the safety of all citizens.

Hey Rearview did you hear U.S. District judge John Bates called Obese Donald's arguments, "a hodgepodge of illogical or post-hoc policy assertions." I'm certain that you will agree that this captures Donald's endless tweetshit perfectly …. :) .


It's pretty clear that bots/automation are at play on this forum. Best ignore such.

By the way, as you said, he's completely in the pockets of, well, anyone who bribes him. It's really that simple.
By Hindsite
#15033580
jimjam wrote:Surely this is the reason he is increasing the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water.

That is simply not true. President Trump has not increased the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water. The quality of our air and water has improved. You are paying too much attention to left-wing propaganda.

jimjam wrote:Hey Rearview did you hear U.S. District judge John Bates called Obese Donald's arguments, "a hodgepodge of illogical or post-hoc policy assertions." I'm certain that you will agree that this captures Donald's endless tweetshit perfectly …. :) .

The Judge did not say that about anything President Trump said. Just more left-wing propaganda again.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15033602
Hindsite wrote:That is simply not true. President Trump has not increased the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water. The quality of our air and water has improved. You are paying too much attention to left-wing propaganda.


Sounds like fake news. please show me the right wing propaganda that shows how the containment of toxic waste from fossil fuel extraction, industrial farm chemical waste and other toxic shit from industry has improved .

we do have fun, don't we ………..
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15033612
Hindsite wrote:That is simply not true. President Trump has not increased the levels of toxic runoff poison in our air and water. The quality of our air and water has improved. You are paying too much attention to left-wing propaganda.


The Judge did not say that about anything President Trump said. Just more left-wing propaganda again.


It's become more and more apparent that liberals believe that exaggeration and, often, flat out lies will serve their arguments.

They have no love for the truth, and few of them enjoy even a passing relationship with honesty...
By Hindsite
#15033617
jimjam wrote:Sounds like fake news. please show me the right wing propaganda that shows how the containment of toxic waste from fossil fuel extraction, industrial farm chemical waste and other toxic shit from industry has improved .

we do have fun, don't we ………..

https://www.epa.gov/clean-air-act-overv ... les-health

https://www.epa.gov/compliance/clean-wa ... monitoring

BigSteve wrote:It's become more and more apparent that liberals believe that exaggeration and, often, flat out lies will serve their arguments.

They have no love for the truth, and few of them enjoy even a passing relationship with honesty...

Let's just hope we have better informed voters for 2020.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15033656
Hindsite wrote:https://www.epa.gov/clean-air-act-overview/progress-cleaning-air-and-improving-peoples-health

https://www.epa.gov/compliance/clean-wa ... monitoring

this looks like stuff that Obama and his predecessors did. Since Donald took over the Environmental Protection Agency has been turned into the Environmental Destruction Agency.
1. U.S. pulls out of Paris Climate Agreement
2. Trump EPA poised to scrap clean power plan
3. EPA loosens regulations on toxic air pollution
4. Rescinding methane-flaring rules
5. Trump announces plan to weaken Obama-era fuel economy rules
6. Trump revokes flood standards accounting for sea-level rise
7. Waters of the U.S. Rule revocation
8. NOAA green lights seismic airgun blasts for oil and gas drilling
9. Interior Department relaxes sage grouse protection
10. Trump officials propose changes to handling the Endangered Species Act
11. Migratory Bird Treaty Act reinterpretation
12. Trump unveils plan to dramatically downsize two national monuments
13. Executive order calls for sharp logging increase on public lands
14. Trump drops climate change from list of national security threats
15. EPA criminal enforcement hits 30-year low
16. lots more ….. I don't have time for
Obese Donald has been an unmitigated disaster for the environment. Possibly the worst of the worst of damage done by the Fat Guy under his reign.
By Hindsite
#15033684
jimjam wrote:this looks like stuff that Obama and his predecessors did. Since Donald took over the Environmental Protection Agency has been turned into the Environmental Destruction Agency.

Obese Donald has been an unmitigated disaster for the environment. Possibly the worst of the worst of damage done by the Fat Guy under his reign.

Not so. The environment is just fine and our economy is much better.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15033740
Hindsite wrote:Not so. The environment is just fine and our economy is much better.


fake news
By Hindsite
#15033819
jimjam wrote:fake news

Well, finally I got you to admit that there is fake news.
HalleluYah
User avatar
By jimjam
#15033889
What's next? The National Academy of Science is coerced to declare that Copernicus was wrong — the world actually revolves around Trump.
By Hindsite
#15034337
jimjam wrote:What's next? The National Academy of Science is coerced to declare that Copernicus was wrong — the world actually revolves around Trump.

Who knows what he cooking next? I am only a near genius. :lol:
#15034522
Hindsite wrote:I am only a near genius. :lol:

I am a genius. It looks like my 2016 analogy of Donald Trump as Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack has finally hit the mainstream. Rush Limbaugh picked it up last year, and now it has been copied by a New York Times TV critic in his book.

Donald Trump as Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack (Rush Limbaugh)
Rush points out that Poniezowik's book copies Rush's use of the analogy. Of course, I submitted this analogy to Rush myself. My original comment dates to 2016 right here on POFO. I think I blew a gasket the night Trump won the Florida primary and started passing out Trump steaks, Trump wine and Trump magazines to the press. It was, I think, about the funniest thing I have ever seen in politics. That's what came right to my mind.
#15034612
[KS mod note: We are of course all geniuses here, although some of us are more modest than others.

However, if you have nothing else to say, take these posts and related banter to the off-topic area.]
  • 1
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47

ckaihatsu, your two contributions on this page hav[…]

The Popular Vote...

The system ain't working mate. The US is in serio[…]

[quote="Wellsy"] Response 1 of 3 , part […]

Election 2020

You would think so. But last time IIR Trump got 4[…]