Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 63 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15058267
:lol: @Hindsite Just because someone doesn't lie once, doesn't mean they aren't a liar.
#15058270
Hindsite wrote:I like what President Trump says. That is why I support him.


Regardless of how righteous Trump is, having an attitude like this is very close to idolatry. Not only this risks violation of one of the Ten Commandments, it also extinguishs the majority of the credibility of the speaker in concern.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15058286
Patrickov wrote:Regardless of how righteous Trump is, having an attitude like this is very close to idolatry. Not only this risks violation of one of the Ten Commandments, it also extinguishs the majority of the credibility of the speaker in concern.

Nonsense.
User avatar
By Groom
#15058313
Hindsite wrote:The former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley said that the security council had banned Qassem Soleimani from leaving Iran. So he should have not been in Iraq to be taken out in the first place. If President Trump had not done something about this war criminal and terrorist leader, he would still be out there directing terrorist activities all over the Middle East. Thank God for the Trump of God.


Just because he had a travel ban, doesn't justify him being assassinated when he was invited to Iraq.
USA had no position to attack any general/high ranking politician in non-american soil.

Where is the evidence of imminent threat to USA?
Where is the evidence that Qasem ordered the late december killings and attack on the US embassy?

US pentagon and Trump caused (even more) chaos in the middle east:
Pentagon by giving option to kill Qasem (other options for attack on Iran was considered), and Trump choosing that over the others.

Pentagon should have known better, due to Trumps track record...
User avatar
By Groom
#15058314
Hindsite wrote:Regardless of how righteous Trump is, having an attitude like this is very close to idolatry.


Patrickov wrote:
Not only this risks violation of one of the Ten Commandments, it also extinguishs the majority of the credibility of the speaker in concern.


Following on subjective decision and based on feeling, is dangerous in the long term.

I wonder if Hindsite would like to reply to my topic: "Politics & impartial objective decision(s): 2+2 = 4 VS 2+2= 5"
User avatar
By jimjam
#15058329
Iranian state-run news outlets reported a deadly stampede during the funeral procession for Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani in his hometown, Kerman, in southeastern Iran, on Tuesday. Millions were reported to have flooded the town’s streets to witness the procession for the general, who was killed in an American drone strike in Baghdad last week. “Unfortunately, as a result of a stampede, some of our compatriots have been injured and some have been killed during the funeral processions,” Pirhossein Koulivand, head of the Iranian emergency medical services, told the news agency IRIB.

He later told the news agency Fars, an outlet associated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran, that 40 people had been killed and another 213 injured.

Brings back memories of the largest inauguration gathering in history when crushing crowds showed up in a spontaneous display of adulation for their savior sent straight from God …. Obese Donald.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15058516
I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. Does anyone know if Fatso suffers from constipation? Eating large or frequent portions of fried or fast foods may increase the risk of constipation

Image
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15058551
Groom wrote:Just because he had a travel ban, doesn't justify him being assassinated when he was invited to Iraq.
USA had no position to attack any general/high ranking politician in non-american soil.

The reason the United Nations security council put the travel ban on Suleimani was because he was a known terrorist leader and activist. The United States had plenty of reasons to kill Suleimani for all the actions he had done to harm Americans in the region for over a decade. As President Trump stated, "It should have been done long ago."

Groom wrote:Where is the evidence of imminent threat to USA?

There is no need for an eminent threat to the USA. The fact that he is a dangerous terrorist leader that is responsible for the death and injury of many Americans and is in an area he is not supposed to be is enough for me.

Groom wrote:Where is the evidence that Qasem ordered the late december killings and attack on the US embassy?

Those that attacked the US embassy wrote a message in red paint that said, " “Suleimani is our leader.”

After the black smoke cleared from the burned-out guard house, a graffitied message in red paint could be discerned. It read, “Suleimani is our leader.” According to Dr. Seth Frantzman of the Jerusalem Post, that scribble writing “was a symbol. They were saying Suleimani runs Iraq and Baghdad, not the U.S.”
https://www.thetrumpet.com/21743-worlds ... ni-is-dead

Groom wrote:US pentagon and Trump caused (even more) chaos in the middle east:
Pentagon by giving option to kill Qasem (other options for attack on Iran was considered), and Trump choosing that over the others.

Pentagon should have known better, due to Trumps track record...

President Trump chose the best option in my opinion.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15060198
Puerto Rico has recently experienced a series of earthquakes including over 300 aftershocks measuring 3.0 or greater. I have a friend who lives there and had to spend a few nights in her car along with her baby. I am confident, however, that America's paradigm of compassion, Impeached President Trump, will soon arrive to dispense FREE paper towels to the huddled masses. I sure hope my friend gets one.


Image
User avatar
By jimjam
#15061437
The Defense Department said Friday that 34 American service members have traumatic brain injuries from Iranian airstrikes on Al Asad Air Base in Iraq, contradicting President Trump’s dismissal of injuries among American troops earlier this week. “I heard they had headaches,” Mr. Trump told a news conference in Davos, Switzerland. “I don’t consider them very serious injuries."

An explosion of the type these servicemen experienced causes a high pressure wave, called shock wave (extreme spike in pressure), which propagates within the brain. It is this spike in pressure that can cause irreparable damage. Bone spurs is one of the best ways to avoid the injury.
User avatar
By Stormsmith
#15061454
I saw that too.

One would think that with all the attention the news media has given to football players who have been knocked about during their years on the footie pitch and now are suffering from brain injuries, President Trump could have been a little more conciliatory.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15061512
jimjam wrote:The Defense Department said Friday that 34 American service members have traumatic brain injuries from Iranian airstrikes on Al Asad Air Base in Iraq, contradicting President Trump’s dismissal of injuries among American troops earlier this week. “I heard they had headaches,” Mr. Trump told a news conference in Davos, Switzerland. “I don’t consider them very serious injuries."

An explosion of the type these servicemen experienced causes a high pressure wave, called shock wave (extreme spike in pressure), which propagates within the brain. It is this spike in pressure that can cause irreparable damage. Bone spurs is one of the best ways to avoid the injury.

I now hope that President Trump will order missile attacks on an Iran air base in retaliation instead of just increasing sanctions.
By late
#15061513
Hindsite wrote:
I now hope that President Trump will order missile attacks on an Iran air base in retaliation instead of just increasing sanctions.



Because you can never have too many wars.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15061520
late wrote:Because you can never have too many wars.

It is not about wars. It is about doing the right thing.
HalleluYah
#15061525
Patrickov wrote:This is something I agree, but whether they wage war on the correct target is another thing.

Why do you think an Iran military air base would not be the correct target for the retaliation?
By late
#15061533
Hindsite wrote:
It is not about wars. It is about doing the right thing.



The right thing would have been to not start this conflict.

The right thing would be to stop this insanity before it gets out of control and we have another war.
  • 1
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • 64
  • 65
  • 68

John, when has a nation ever had 0% or even 0.1% […]

Why don't you talk about starvation in Africa, sin[…]

I've been pretty open about wanting millions of p[…]

Harvard also thinks people should wear paper masks[…]