Federal Government Confirms Nearing Apocalypse -- it's very hard to dismiss this. - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:July is supposed to be the hottest month of the year and I am sure President Trump does not object. I am fine with it as long as we still have inexpensive power to run our coolers.
HalleluYah

I think you are goofing on me because, if you are not, I would say that both you and Obese Donald have cognition problems. Let's try again:

July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. This summer hasn't just felt like the hottest ever — it actually has been. July 2019 is now officially the hottest month on record, since record-keeping began 140 years ago.

Got it H.S.? 140 x 12 months is 1680 months. Now, let that sink in for a moment. OK, here comes the complex part. This past July was the hottest month of 1680 ever recorded. …… you may want to fall back onto your fake news ruse at this point :lol:
jimjam wrote:I think you are goofing on me because, if you are not, I would say that both you and Obese Donald have cognition problems. Let's try again:

July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. This summer hasn't just felt like the hottest ever — it actually has been. July 2019 is now officially the hottest month on record, since record-keeping began 140 years ago.

Got it H.S.? 140 x 12 months is 1680 months. Now, let that sink in for a moment. OK, here comes the complex part. This past July was the hottest month of 1680 ever recorded. …… you may want to fall back onto your fake news ruse at this point :lol:

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "records are made to be broken"?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Global warming denialists often sound like broken records.

it's a waste of time even discussing global warming with them but they are quite interesting in that the fossil fuel industry has them SO well brainwashed by the Republican party and Obese Donald who they fully own.

In “The Republican War on Critters”, (Sierra magazine 2017) writer Jason Mark presciently explained, “The new GOP approach to wildlife in the United States is the logic of the schoolyard bully: If you can shoot bears from a helicopter, go for it. If wildlife pose an obstacle to oil wells and mines, get them out of the way. If killing wolf pups in their dens will bolster populations of game animals like moose, the wolves have got to go.”
The year through May 2019 was the wettest 12-month period on record in the United States, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Nearly 38 inches of water fell, almost eight inches above average. The causes of flooding are complicated, but climate change is increasingly an exacerbating factor. Warmer air can hold more moisture, and that moisture can fall back out of the sky, whether as rain or snow, in greater amounts.

By the end of June, the flooding was so intense and widespread that at least 11 states had sought federal disaster funds for more than 400 counties. Forty-nine United States Geological Survey gauges measured more water this year than at any time in at least 20 years.

Bryan Tuma, assistant director of Nebraska’s Emergency Management Agency, said, simply, “I would describe it as biblical.”

Ultimately, the volume of water is only one source of damage: What’s in that water also plays a role.
The waters of the Mississippi, carrying chemical fertilizers from heartland farms, lawns and other sources, have contributed to a “dead zone” in the Gulf of Mexico, an area with too little oxygen to support fish and other marine life.
NOAA predicts that this year's dead zone will be 8,717 square miles — about the size of New Hampshire.

Floodwaters spread across the town of Hamburg, Iowa, in March.

America's Meteorologist In Chief D.Trump is expected to tweet in that this ^ is simply fake news
An August article in the New England Journal of Medicine lays out dozens of similar studies to show how the climate crisis affects each practice of medicine. Renee Salas, a co-author of the report, who teaches emergency medicine at Harvard Medical School said: “The climate crisis is impacting not only health for our patients but the way we deliver care and our ability to do our jobs. And that’s happening today.”

Air pollution gets worse as temperatures rise, stressing both the heart and lungs. The fossil fuel pollution that causes the climate crisis also is linked with increased hospitalizations and deaths from cardiovascular disease, and it is connected with more asthma attacks and other breathing problems.

More intense wildfires spew dangerous smoke into the air, as documented in the western US this year. And hotter days make more smog, which the American Lung Association describes as acting “like a sunburn on your lungs which may trigger an asthma attack”.

Higher temperatures and the depletion of the ozone layer increase the risk of skin cancer. The same refrigerants and gases that damage the ozone layer contribute to climate change. I personally have survived 3 cases of melanoma skin cancer so far.
jimjam wrote:An August article in the New England Journal of Medicine lays out dozens of similar studies to show how the climate crisis affects each practice of medicine.

This is complete nonsense. There is no climate crises. The earth's climate has always changed. That is why we have always recognize the four seasons in a year. It is coldest in the winter and hottest in the summer. Blaming their medical failures on climate change is ridiculous.

Luke 22:36 ... These words of Christ are not[…]

He is a politician who is saying what he thinks t[…]

That's witty. But I would say that until all mi[…]

An August article in the New England Journal of M[…]