Anarchist/“Anti-Fascist” Attacks Detention Center - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15021072
Pants-of-dog wrote:It shows that the recent rise in sexual assaults is due to the changes in how they count the number of sexual assaults.

It also shows how many Middle Easterns and Africans are in Sweden, only 8% of whole population. Yet, they make up OVER 50% of sexual assault crimes.
#15021077
Pants-of-dog wrote:I never claimed they were lying.

Yes you did. Here is what You said:
Because that is how it is in every country and in every era in history.

What percent of rapes in Sweden actually end up in convictions?

Do you know the answer to this?
Would you like me to clarify the difference between a rape and a conviction for rape?

I know the difference. You believe that the state of Sweden is lying because they are "racist." Yet, you claim that the Swedish state is not a "hive mind."
#15021085
SSDR wrote:Yes you did. Here is what You said:


You misunderstood.

Do you know the answer to this?


No. I consider it part of your argument to support.

I know the difference. You believe that the state of Sweden is lying because they are "racist." Yet, you claim that the Swedish state is not a "hive mind."


No. Rape is a crime where someone is sexually assaulted. A conviction for rape is when the rapist is found guilty of a crime in a court of law.

In the USA, the estimate is that only 5 rapes out of every 1000 end up as convictions.
#15021093
SSDR wrote:You support me because I am correct.


Wow. You really misunderstood.

No, I do not support you.

I think you need to support your argument about sexual assault being due to migration, and you have to do this by showing how many rapes actually end in convictions.

Provide Evidence that the state of Sweden is barely convicting Swedish rapists?


Is it? How many rapists are actually convicted?
#15021098
Pants-of-dog wrote:Wow. You really misunderstood.

This is partially because you are Incomprehensible.
No, I do not support you.

Why not?
I think you need to support your argument about sexual assault being due to migration, and you have to do this by showing how many rapes actually end in convictions.

I know you need to support your false argument about sexual assault being due to "racist" states not recording their convictions correctly, and you have to do this by showing how many more unreported rapes are convicted by African and Middle Eastern immigrants.
Is it? How many rapists are actually convicted?

You will never know how much African and Middle Eastern immigrants rape in Sweden.
#15021104
My argument is this:

1. The rise in the number of sexual assaults in Sweden is due to the new way they count the statistics and is not due to immigration.

2. The number of rapes is far larger than the number of convictions.

3. The reason that people of colour are so vastly over represented in convictions is due at least partly to racism, and at least partly to the fact that convictions are only a small minority of actual rapes.
#15021106
Pants-of-dog wrote:This:

1. The rise in the number of sexual assaults in Sweden is due to the new way they count the statistics and is not due to immigration.

Why do you not think it is Both?
2. The number of rapes is far larger than the number of convictions.

Especially with African and Middle Eastern immigrants.
3. The reason that people of colour are so vastly over represented in convictions is due at least partly to racism, and at least partly to the fact that convictions are only a small minority of actual rapes.

But Sweden is not a "hive mind."
  • 1
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
Fighting In Ice Hockey

[KS mod note: Personal attacks and related back […]

Another persepective is that Germans, like other E[…]

Yes indeed, but not by the Iranian security estab[…]

EU-BREXIT

All of them. This is another good one: "The[…]