Ukrainegate - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041451
blackjack21 wrote:Why is that so funny? You've never boarded a plane with a one way ticket before?


sometimes your posts are interesting and well thought out and sometimes they are just dumb shit. On the level of the vapid entertainment that is part of Obese Donald's con. This one falls into the later category :lol: .
By Hindsite
#15041578
jimjam wrote:sometimes your posts are interesting and well thought out and sometimes they are just dumb shit. On the level of the vapid entertainment that is part of Obese Donald's con. This one falls into the later category :lol: .

Your post are always just dump shit. :lol:
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15041668
jimjam wrote:sometimes your posts are interesting and well thought out and sometimes they are just dumb shit. On the level of the vapid entertainment that is part of Obese Donald's con. This one falls into the later category :lol: .

When I was more of a road warrior, I bought one way tickets all the time, because I lived in corporate housing on the customer site and wasn't sure when I'd be going home. I did that for 18 months straight. You seem to be implying that someone is hastily fleeing the country, never to return. That's nonsense. People buy one-way tickets all the time. They used to search you more after 9/11 if you bought one-way tickets, but that's waned because it's not a reliable red flag. There are way too many false positives and it just wastes time and money.
User avatar
By Beren
#15041674
Hindsite wrote:Your post are always just dump shit. :lol:

Your posts are worse than dumb shit because they're just dishonesty at its highest, especially since you reduced their dumbness probably to elevate the quality of your propagandistic posting because it had been so dumb before that it actually seemed like parody, whereas blackjack seems to really try to believe his own shit and wishful thinking at least.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041690
ImagePresident Obese Donald alongside Lev Parnas.

In the birds of a feather department ….. Here is The Boss with one of Rudy's BFF's who recently got arrested for moving giant piles of cash to opportune places as he was boarding a flight out of the country. Did Donald's personal lawyer, America's Pretend Atty. General Barr tip him off :hmm: ?
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041698
Obese Donald is the most xenophobic and isolationist American president in modern history and has been selling America to foreign powers for his own personal benefit.

Trump withdrew American troops from the Syrian-Turkish border, leaving our Kurdish allies to be slaughtered and opening the way for a resurgent Islamic State. Trump never divested from his real estate business, and the Trump Towers Istanbul is the Trump Organization’s first and only office and residential building in Europe. Businesses linked to the Turkish government are also major patrons of the Trump Organization. Which may be why Trump has repeatedly sided with the Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who has been intent on eliminating the Kurds.

Rudy Giuliani is Donald's Bag Man arranging deals with foreign powers. On Wednesday, two of Giuliani’s business associates were arrested in connection with a criminal scheme to funnel foreign money to candidates for office, including donations to a Super Pac formed to support Trump.

You don’t have to be an originalist to see the dangers to democracy when a president seeks or receives personal favors from foreign governments. There is no limit to how far a foreign power might go to help a president enlarge his political power and wealth, in exchange for selling out America.

Donald Trump is a xenophobe in public and international mobster in private. He has brazenly sought private gain from foreign governments at the expense of the American people.
By Hindsite
#15041705
Beren wrote:Your posts are worse than dumb shit because they're just dishonesty at its highest, especially since you reduced their dumbness probably to elevate the quality of your propagandistic posting because it had been so dumb before that it actually seemed like parody, whereas blackjack seems to really try to believe his own shit and wishful thinking at least.

I disagree with you. I think blackjack21 is a very thoughtful and truthful poster. I also try to be honest to what I believe in my posting. But as I have said before, I am only a near genius, so please be a little lenient on what you expect.
User avatar
By Beren
#15041710
Hindsite wrote:I disagree with you. I think blackjack21 is a very thoughtful and truthful poster.

If he really works in the IT sector, then I understand he has a kind of naive approach to politics and can't emulate a politician's mindset even the slightest.

Hindsite wrote:I also try to be honest to what I believe in my posting. But as I have said before, I am only a near genius, so please be a little lenient on what you expect.

How hard do you try? Is it really so hard for you to be honest to a minimal degree indeed that you think it takes a genius to do so?
Last edited by Beren on 13 Oct 2019 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
By Hindsite
#15041711
jimjam wrote:ImagePresident Obese Donald alongside Lev Parnas.

In the birds of a feather department ….. Here is The Boss with one of Rudy's BFF's who recently got arrested for moving giant piles of cash to opportune places as he was boarding a flight out of the country. Did Donald's personal lawyer, America's Pretend Atty. General Barr tip him off :hmm: ?

All this proves is that President Trump is a nice guy that accommodates the request of admiring strangers to have a picture taken with him. I believe I remember President Trump being asked about them and said that he doesn't know them or even remembers them.
By Hindsite
#15041713
Beren wrote:How hard do you try? Is it really so hard for you to be honest to a minimal degree indeed that you think it takes a genius to do so?

I don't try hard at all, because it is easy and comes natural for me to be honest. However, I was just pointing out that since I am only a near genius that there may be cases in which I accidentally make a statement that could be slightly inaccurate. Surely, you recognize that very few, if any, are perfect.
User avatar
By Beren
#15041719
Hindsite wrote:I don't try hard at all, because it is easy and comes natural for me to be honest.

At first you appeared to be an idiot, but recently you rather seem pathological, so I wonder if you seriously mean that or just naturally say the complete opposite of what you actually think.
By Hindsite
#15041728
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald is the most xenophobic and isolationist American president in modern history and has been selling America to foreign powers for his own personal benefit.

You provide no proof.

jimjam wrote:Trump withdrew American troops from the Syrian-Turkish border, leaving our Kurdish allies to be slaughtered and opening the way for a resurgent Islamic State.

Trump withdrew American troops to save American lives from a coming Turkish offensive. He did it to honor the wishes of an official NATO ally. The Kurds have never been an official ally and it would have been a stupid decision choose to fight on the side of the Kurds against an official NATO alley, when it is clearly not our fight and we have nothing to gain and a lot of American soldier's lives to lose.

jimjam wrote:Trump never divested from his real estate business, and the Trump Towers Istanbul is the Trump Organization’s first and only office and residential building in Europe. Businesses linked to the Turkish government are also major patrons of the Trump Organization. Which may be why Trump has repeatedly sided with the Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who has been intent on eliminating the Kurds.

You are wrong. President Trump turned all control of his business over to his children. President Trump is required under the North Atlantic Treaty to side with the NATO allies.

jimjam wrote:Rudy Giuliani is Donald's Bag Man arranging deals with foreign powers.

Rudy Giuliani is President Trump's personal attorney attempting to follow up on leads to find out more about how the 2016 election Russian collusion hoax got started in order to not only clear his good name but also to prevent it from ever happening to another president again.

jimjam wrote: On Wednesday, two of Giuliani’s business associates were arrested in connection with a criminal scheme to funnel foreign money to candidates for office, including donations to a Super Pac formed to support Trump.

The men were not business associates, but informants to Ukraine corruption that could be of U.S. interest. I am very sure that Rudy would not get involved with them in committing any illegal activities.

jimjam wrote:You don’t have to be an originalist to see the dangers to democracy when a president seeks or receives personal favors from foreign governments. There is no limit to how far a foreign power might go to help a president enlarge his political power and wealth, in exchange for selling out America.

The President was not asking for the favor for only his personal benefit, but also for the benefit of Americans and our democracy, so a hoax like the 2016 Russian collusion may be prevented in the future. It is critical that we get to the bottom of all corruption in order to expose and prevent it.

jimjam wrote:Donald Trump is a xenophobe in public and international mobster in private. He has brazenly sought private gain from foreign governments at the expense of the American people.

Obviously, I do not believe these lies.

Beren wrote:At first you appeared to be an idiot, but recently you rather seem pathological, so I wonder if you seriously mean that or just naturally say the complete opposite of what you actually think.

My grandfather and grandmother raised me to tell the truth. So I always attempt to be honest.
Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041808
Hindsite wrote:The Kurds have never been an official ally


And they didn't invade Normandy with us or fight against the British during the American revolution :lol: .

As I have said over and over …. I care not that Obese Donald is a repulsive piece of shit, even that he is a crook. I do care that he is incompetent.

With the White House revoking protection for these Kurdish fighters, some of the Special Forces officers who battled alongside the Kurds say they feel deep remorse at orders to abandon their allies.

“They trusted us and we broke that trust,” one Army officer who has worked alongside the Kurds in northern Syria said last week in a telephone interview. “It’s a stain on the American conscience.”

“I’m ashamed,” said another officer who had also served in northern Syria. Both officers spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals from their chains of command.

The American military was unable to transfer about five dozen “high value” Islamic State detainees out of Kurdish-run wartime prisons before the Pentagon decided to move its forces out of northern Syria and pave the way for a Turkish-led invasion, according to two American officials.

In the same area on Sunday, hundreds of Islamic State sympathizers escaped from a low-security detention camp in the region, taking advantage of the chaos caused by the Turkish ground invasion and the accompanying strikes.

Both developments underscored the pandemonium unleashed by President Trump’s sudden decision to order American troops to evacuate part of the Syrian region bordering Turkey.
By Hindsite
#15041824
jimjam wrote:And they didn't invade Normandy with us or fight against the British during the American revolution :lol: .

As I have said over and over …. I care not that Obese Donald is a repulsive piece of shit, even that he is a crook. I do care that he is incompetent.

With the White House revoking protection for these Kurdish fighters, some of the Special Forces officers who battled alongside the Kurds say they feel deep remorse at orders to abandon their allies.

“They trusted us and we broke that trust,” one Army officer who has worked alongside the Kurds in northern Syria said last week in a telephone interview. “It’s a stain on the American conscience.”

“I’m ashamed,” said another officer who had also served in northern Syria. Both officers spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals from their chains of command.

The American military was unable to transfer about five dozen “high value” Islamic State detainees out of Kurdish-run wartime prisons before the Pentagon decided to move its forces out of northern Syria and pave the way for a Turkish-led invasion, according to two American officials.

In the same area on Sunday, hundreds of Islamic State sympathizers escaped from a low-security detention camp in the region, taking advantage of the chaos caused by the Turkish ground invasion and the accompanying strikes.

Both developments underscored the pandemonium unleashed by President Trump’s sudden decision to order American troops to evacuate part of the Syrian region bordering Turkey.

As a 20 Year Army retiree, I think those Army officers should feel ashamed to have bad mouthed the decision of their Commander in Chief behind his back. No wonder they are not brave enough to allow their identity known, if in fact your story is truthful, because that borders on treacherous conduct. They should have taken any of their concern up through their chain of command, instead of speaking to journalist anonymously.

The White house has no duty to defend the Kurds. In fact, we no longer have any interest in Syria, if we ever did. In my opinion President Trump made the correct decision to order our troops out. But if it is not the right decision, we will eventually know. So until then, instead of being critical, I believe we should be supportive.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041837
Hindsite wrote: President Trump made the correct decision

Obese Donald is America's first perfect president. I believe he has never made an incorrect decision. Not one :eek:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041843
Beren wrote:At first you appeared to be an idiot, but recently you rather seem pathological, so I wonder if you seriously mean that or just naturally say the complete opposite of what you actually think.

He's harmless, unswerving and very responsive in defending absolutely everything and all his master, Donald, says/does :eek:

Image
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15041847
jimjam wrote:With the White House revoking protection for these Kurdish fighters, some of the Special Forces officers who battled alongside the Kurds say they feel deep remorse at orders to abandon their allies.

Since when do soldiers have the power to decide who is a US ally?

We've been told that Trump is a racist, xenophobe, Islamophobe, etc. If that is such a bad thing, why would supporting the Kurds be a good thing? If ethno states are such a bad idea, does it make sense to fight an ally like Turkey as well as Syria, Iraq and Iran to help the Kurds gain an ethno state that is de facto racist, xenophobic, and to some degree Islamophobic (although there is a minority of Sufi and Shia Kurds)? Reflexively opposing everything Trump does because it's Trump that is doing it isn't going to help you make better decisions.

jimjam wrote:Both officers spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals from their chains of command.

So we're being told. However, the media routinely lies and so does the intelligence community.

Hindsite wrote:As a 20 Year Army retiree, I think those Army officers should feel ashamed to have bad mouthed the decision of their Commander in Chief behind his back. No wonder they are not brave enough to allow their identity known, if in fact your story is truthful, because that borders on treacherous conduct. They should have taken any of their concern up through their chain of command, instead of speaking to journalist anonymously.

It's telling that neither of us reflexively accepts the story as true anymore. Ten years ago, we might have. Such is the credibility of the media today, or the total lack thereof.

I don't doubt that there is plenty of frustration in the military; however, we have been in active fighting for 18 years straight--through three presidencies. People characterize this as America's longest war, but I think the war against the Indians was longer--Americans just don't like to talk about that.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15041854
blackjack21 wrote:It's telling that neither of us reflexively accepts the story as true anymore. Ten years ago, we might have. Such is the credibility of the media today, or the total lack thereof.

I agree with you and H.S. on this one :eek: …………… the internet age has ushered in a few million "experts" who can set up a media operation on a shoestring. Digressing …… i pay attention to what Donald says because he sits on enormous power but i reflexively expect lies and distortion. Yes i know all presidents (and Hillary :lol: ) did this but, here, Donald is truly perfect.

blackjack21 wrote:I think the war against the Indians was longer--Americans just don't like to talk about that.

Very sad but very true. The Black Hills were ceded to the Lakota Sioux "Forever" …… the Indians, however failed to read the small print ………. "unless gold is discovered there". Destruction of Custer and the 7th offers the Indians small consolation. George Custer severely underestimated his opponents. Custer was poorly prepared, psychologically unstable and culturally ignorant. He had no concept of Lakota spiritualism, how they thought, and the psychological power of Chief Sitting Bull’s Sun Dance ceremony.
User avatar
By Stormsmith
#15041871
The White house has no duty to defend the Kurds. In fact, we no longer have any interest in Syria, if we ever did. In my opinion President Trump made the correct decision to order our troops out. But if it is not the right decision, we will eventually know. So until then, instead of being critical, I believe we should be supportive.


Funny. I've been seeing this on-going battle for several years on the news and it's been a stock bit of reporting that the Kurds had been working with the US. If this man is re-elected in 2020, good luck finding allies.
  • 1
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 64

This is about rule of law, which is also a Conserv[…]

Trump, Oh my god !

Rental assistance, for one.

Capital Punishment

I do find all of the tough talk tedious. The noti[…]