" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 158 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Atlantis wrote:hard to argue with this

If I were an anti-Trumper, I would blame those electing him, and those not voting because of their personal hatred against Hillary Clinton or her nomination, or the circumstances leading to her nomination -- even if their hatred might be justified.

But if I were a Trump Supporter (or even Trump Cultist) I would certainly blame him for failing me.
@Patrickov Hillary Clinton is gone. No one even talks about her, except for the Trump Cultists who still have a fetish for her.

People dislike Trump for what he's been doing since he became President, his lies, and his complete lack of leadership during a pandemic. It has extremely little to do with Clinton and how Trump became President. That boat sailed 3 years ago.

The only people still talking about Clinton are Trumptards who dwell on the only success that Trump has had.
Godstud wrote:@Patrickov Hillary Clinton is gone. No one even talks about her, except for the Trump Cultists who still have a fetish for her.

The only people still talking about Clinton are Trumptards who dwell on the only success that Trump has had.

The sensational 2018 documentary series The Clinton Affair is premiering on Free-to-air television in prime time here in Australia right at this very moment. So I believe there's probably quite a few Aussies talking about her on social media....

Lol.
Godstud wrote:Hillary Clinton is gone.

She certainly is. I merely wanted to say that the ones to blame should be the wrongdoers (voters) who enabled Trump's rise.
:lol: Proving nothing, as usual, @colliric. You're as thick as the Trumpsters, today.

@Patrickov So you should be blaming the Electoral College, then, and the Trump supporters, not people who opposed the rise of the piece of shit.
Godstud wrote:So you should be blaming the Electoral College, then, and the Trump supporters, not people who opposed the rise of the piece of shit.

I did mention Trump supporters so it is wrong to suggest I did not.

Meanwhile, I see Electoral College as a constant for this particular circumstance. Given that Trump actually won some swinging states in 2016, it must be that non-voting Democrats consist of a significant portion of making this happen. They were also mistaken, although one can argue that their "sins" were lesser.
Patrickov wrote:But if I were a Trump Supporter (or even Trump Cultist) I would certainly blame him for failing me.

I have no reason to blame Trump for failing me, because he has not failed me. He has been a great President for me. He has done or is doing everything I voted for him to do. Obama is the one that failed me by doing everything that I opposed.
Hindsite wrote:I have no reason to blame Trump for failing me, because he has not failed me. He has been a great President for me. He has done or is doing everything I voted for him to do. Obama is the one that failed me by doing everything that I opposed.

Chill out, sir. I am merely interpreting that picture my way. Of course other people can have their interpretations and I do not think mine has undermined theirs.
Godstud wrote::lol: Proving nothing, as usual, @colliric. You're as thick as the Trumpsters, today.

@Patrickov So you should be blaming the Electoral College, then, and the Trump supporters, not people who opposed the rise of the piece of shit.

Patrickov is saying that those voters who voted for Trump either only because they hated Hillary and those who did not vote at all because they hated both are both to blame for getting that idiot elected. And he's right.

I hated Hillary too and sat on the fence, lots of my family voted Trump because they hated Hillary. All these people are to blame, crystal clearly.
Patrickov wrote:Chill out, sir. I am merely interpreting that picture my way. Of course other people can have their interpretations and I do not think mine has undermined theirs.

If you are going to make a blanket statement about Trump failing his voters, then you should at least have information that back up that interpretation. I can see where Trump failed the Obama and Clinton voters as well as the Democrats and their MSM that didn't vote for him, but I am not aware of how he has failed his voters. There may be a few RINOs that voted for him that he failed in some way, but the majority of his voters, will vote for him again, just wait and see.
Godstud wrote:Don't apologize, @Patrickov. Hindsite has his head firmly up Trump's ass. :lol:

I am not American citizen and of course not a voter so there is nothing I need to apologise for.

Hindsite wrote:If you are going to make a blanket statement about Trump failing his voters ...

I was not. I admit that I might have phrased my statement in a way that caused some misunderstanding.

The rest of the argument ("whether Trump failed his voters") is not relevant to mine ("who could blame Trump and under what circumstances") so I am not commenting on it.
Patrickov wrote:I was not. I admit that I might have phrased my statement in a way that caused some misunderstanding.

The rest of the argument ("whether Trump failed his voters") is not relevant to mine ("who could blame Trump and under what circumstances") so I am not commenting on it.

You said, "if I were a Trump Supporter (or even Trump Cultist) I would certainly blame him for failing me." But you did not say how he failed me.

Then in another post you accused me as a Trump voter of being a wrongdoer.
You said, "I merely wanted to say that the ones to blame should be the wrongdoers (voters) who enabled Trump's rise."
Hindsite wrote:You said, "if I were a Trump Supporter (or even Trump Cultist) I would certainly blame him for failing me." But you did not say how he failed me.

Then in another post you accused me as a Trump voter of being a wrongdoer.
You said, "I merely wanted to say that the ones to blame should be the wrongdoers (voters) who enabled Trump's rise."

I was presenting what I would have thought from different standpoints. They are not what I actually believe, and I have no intention to actually blaming anybody in those posts.

I think noemon understands what I was saying.
Patrickov wrote:I was presenting what I would have thought from different standpoints. They are not what I actually believe, and I have no intention to actually blaming anybody in those posts.

I think noemon understands what I was saying.

Okay, I am glad you cleared that up, because I had a different understanding.

Race is a social construct. It is used for social[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Also, the military-industrial complex isn't as al[…]

:knife: Nobody sanctioned the US for the war in[…]

World War II Day by Day

https://i.ibb.co/ykKYKbM/IMG-0136[…]