the greatest intrusion on civil liberties in peacetime history - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@skinster

The VAERS website clearly states that the cause of death is irrelevant, so my trustworthiness is not germane.

And since causality is not possible to infer from the VAERS data, it is illogical to claim these deaths were caused by the vaccines.

If the new argument is that more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated, then this is probably due to the fact that there were far more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people. It would also be correct to say that far more right handed people died.
Since the quoted text says clearly and explicitly that causal relationships are not necessary, anyone reading the text should know that the number of deaths in the adverse reports can not be said to be all caused by the vaccine.

So far, no evidence exists of a spike in mortality that can be attributed solely to the vaccine. Even the VAERS numbers clearly include deaths from other causes including Covid itself.

To blame deaths from Covid on the vaccine is illogical and would paint a misleading picture that the vaccine is more dangerous than it is.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since the quoted text says clearly and explicitly that causal relationships are not necessary, anyone reading the text should know that the number of deaths in the adverse reports can not be said to be all caused by the vaccine.

This quote reminds me of all those "Covid deaths" that happened to people who got run over by cement mixers, succumbed to old age, or had a long-term fatal condition. Covid death. With no causal link necessary to explain.

Now, you are looking for causal links because, as you say, data that has too many potential variables is very difficult to qualify or quantify.

And yet, "Covid deaths" in all our commercial media had NO CAUSAL LINK data, and was thus all bullshit. Bullshit that made people scared enough that they got the commercial vaccine that made so many billionaires rich.
QatzelOk wrote:This quote reminds me of all those "Covid deaths" that happened to people who got run over by cement mixers, succumbed to old age, or had a long-term fatal condition. Covid death. With no causal link necessary to explain.

Now, you are looking for causal links because, as you say, data that has too many potential variables is very difficult to qualify or quantify.

And yet, "Covid deaths" in all our commercial media had NO CAUSAL LINK data, and was thus all bullshit. Bullshit that made people scared enough that they got the commercial vaccine that made so many billionaires rich.

Agree.

Many decades ago, my little sister was mauled by a dog at the age of seven, and she started bed-wetting for a spell.

Here is what my family did to stop this bed-wetting:

1. We locked her in a school janitor closet for three years

2. We burned our house to the ground and had the ashes hauled away and thrown into an undisclosed body of water

3. Everyone in the house had gender reassignement surgery

4. Just so that we wouldn't relive the trauma, we all had our minds MK-Ultra wiped.

Did we over-react?
late wrote:Kooks to the Left of me, kooks to the Right, volley and blunder.

Good grief, why are there so many idiots.

On the subject of Covid measures, the important idiots would be the people in various levels of government who declared these measures.

Do we have competent governments in Canada and the USA, or do we have empty-headed mercenaries looking to feather their nests by pleasing donors?

If it's the second, why would you ever trust your government if it doesn't have any competencies other than a desire to further their own wealth?

Seriously, would you trust Scrooge McDuck to handle your next vaccine roll-out? What about the Kardashians?
Yosemite Sam?
Pants-of-dog wrote:It is illogical to claim that the government cannot be trusted with health matters and also claim that the government should run health.

Not sure who claimed the latter but the first bit.... :lol:

How many boosters have you had? Why can't you answer that? For someone who's gung-ho on the official narrative on Covid, I'd have expected you to be able to answer easily. Someone who isn't gung-ho there (waton) answered on the first time of me asking, without any problem. I've asked you possibly close to 10 times now and you always ignore this. It suggests you're afraid to say you've stopped getting boosters because you've realised it was something of a scam, but you want to save face or something.

The latest idea is that Israel will blow up oil f[…]

National debt…

I asked about the allocation not the location. […]

He can't speak for Syria, but the sentiment is app[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Even z-bloggers say truth sometimes. And truth is […]