Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
I demand the title of Ailtire na hAiséirghe.

That's what we fascists do, right? We make up neat sounding titles from ourselves, and make designer clothes, and work out in the gym, and then don't allow women to be out and about but spend our time with well dressed well toned men. Maybe we can all shower together to, and talk about minorities having giant penises and how vulnerable we all are to their giant penises. That could be why we all dress stylishly and shower together, we can say we are doing it to take comfort in each other's arms because we are afraid of the minorities and the way they want to savagely take us, and rip our beautiful clothing from our tight bodies and make us all more primal.

Really, I suppose talking about how strong and powerful minorities are all the time might make us feel inadequate, but we can tie all of our sticks together into a super peni-er-stick.

Oh! Let's also do arts and craft with societies that celebrated male-on-male anal sex and penises like the Greeks and Romans.

Can I join?
The Immortal Goon wrote:I demand the title of Ailtire na hAiséirghe.

That's what we fascists do, right? We make up neat sounding titles from ourselves, and make designer clothes, and work out in the gym, and then don't allow women to be out and about but spend our time with well dressed well toned men. Maybe we can all shower together to, and talk about minorities having giant penises and how vulnerable we all are to their giant penises. That could be why we all dress stylishly and shower together, we can say we are doing it to take comfort in each other's arms because we are afraid of the minorities and the way they want to savagely take us, and rip our beautiful clothing from our tight bodies and make us all more primal.

Really, I suppose talking about how strong and powerful minorities are all the time might make us feel inadequate, but we can tie all of our sticks together into a super peni-er-stick.

Oh! Let's also do arts and craft with societies that celebrated male-on-male anal sex and penises like the Greeks and Romans.

Can I join?

APPROVED

Your dedication to the cause of fascism and sense of camaraderie is inspiring.

Our first group project will be to form the bundle of stick Voltron penis.
JohnRawls wrote:I would only join if you make me the Grand Genghis of the Gaystapo, GayGayGay for short.

APPROVED

I am changing the title section of the charter (please continue to check the OP as this group grows) to ease the transition. Everyone with a title will receive some sort of privilege written into the charter, it just make take a bit for me to figure out an appropriate one.
I would like my title in this group to be "The Last Beef of Scotland". When I attend our group meetings I will arrive in a Scottish kilt without any underwear, for the cause of fascism of course. It will also make our naked group showers and after-shower wrestling matches easier.

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]

Everybody’s ancestry goes back centuries, @Fiveo[…]

Waiting for Starmer

Well, there wasn't much waiting. Starmer is coming[…]