What do you drive?? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By scottishtom
I drive a little black Smart Car.
This one isn't mine but it is the same style. I love the little thing, costs me hardly anything to run. Over here in the good old UK petrol is now running at 84p (about $1.30) per litre. That is quite ridiculous (especially for us poor students) :*( . But my Smart only costs twenty quid to fill so i am sorted. :D What i would really like though is an ex army landrover to go off travelling in. landrovers are the best. If they can't go somewhere then no car can. Or a Challenger two. they would be great fun to drive. Imagin doing sixty MPH in a 55 ton tank. :D :D :D
By Thoss
Right now I drive a 90 Carolla which is so beautiful that no picture could do it justice.

Instead I'll show you a picture of a real car.

G35...G35...G35... :*(
By yellow_turtle
Right now all i've got to drive is a golf-cart. So sad. :*(
That's what you get when you have to postpone taking your driving test due to "family problems" oh well i get a ride from friends. You gotta wear a seat belt with him, so many accidents. :D
By Forge
Mine is a 2004 Toyota Corolla LS. Fuel efficient and it gets me where I need to go, as the saying goes. Not a bad little car at all.

Toyota-wise, I'm more partial towards the Celica since I am a Speed Freak, but times are tough on the financial front.

Looking forward to the 2005 Ford Mustang re-launch featuring the late Steve McQueen.
By Jazmoz
White Toyota 4Runner.

By jpyy

Finally got a pic of my Volvo, it's for sale btw if anyones intrested the price is 800€. ;)
By Gershomite
Jeep. 'Nuff said.

Gersh
By jpyy
Got myself a new ride now, I traded my Volvo 240 for a Volvo 740, I only gave 300€ between and I kept the cd player from my car.
Car business must be the most fun to do, especially now when trading cars because then both persons try to fool the other person as much as they can...

Isn't it a beauty... ;)
By jaakko
Attention gained - edited out. :borg:
Last edited by jaakko on 13 May 2005 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
By jpyy
Hmm, you know there was a reason I cencored it... :)
Last edited by jpyy on 14 May 2005 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
By QatzelOk
Canes admonished me for using a bicycle by sneering:
No wonder why you hate cars... your unable to operate them.

Yes, Canes. That's also why I don't like genital lice. I'm unable to operate them as well.

It's all about control.

At least if you're a coiffure during a toronado.
Aren't I suave.
By Lokakyy
Hmm, you know there was a reason I cencored it... Smile

As Nikita said, it can still be seen, if you mean the licence plate.

Now I can call the car registration centre, search out your address and make rude phone calls to you.

:evil:
By jpyy
As Nikita said, it can still be seen, if you mean the licence plate.

Now I can call the car registration centre, search out your address and make rude phone calls to you.

It looks like I had the brightness up a bit on my computer so now when I turned it down I can see it also, but you would only find my moms name if you ever took the problem in doing all that :D, because the car is in my moms name and that is because I get 75% off the insurance fee that way and that is closer to 500€...
By Lokakyy
you would only find my moms name if you ever took the problem in doing all that

Hmm... :hmm:

Now I will have to consider how much online respect I'd get if I made rude phone calls to your mother.

:D
By jimbola
Image Girfriends C70 T5 (not the actual one)

Image My 850.

Volvo don't you know.
By blitzfritz

the one in the background.

How does it prove genocidal intent again? Also, […]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]