Model of Police Cars Near You - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By R_G
It tends to vary from place to place, or country to country what make/model your police cars are.

Most of the cop cars where I go to University are Fords, don't know what model.

Sometimes you see a Volkswagen Beetle.

lol, but rarely.
By ingliz
Skoda
By Noelnada

:eek:
By Brio
Mainly Ford Crown Victoria's however there is one Ford Charger in my small town. Either this is for the potential high speed chase or to show that cops can have cool cars too. :p
By Kon
They have SUV's, and squad cars. Bylaw officers (often known as 2.5's) drive soccer momesque vans, leading to much mockery. I don't know the model of any of these cars.

It's the guys on bikes you need to watch out for, sneaky bastards.
By Brio
It's the guys on bikes you need to watch out for, sneaky bastards.

Indeed. They get no respect but they do have a very stealthy vehicle to apprehend you with.

Impalas

I forgot to add that all the undercover/non marked cop cars here are Impalas. Those also are sneaky bastards.
By R_G
Yeah I heard of the Lambourghini cop cars in Italy.

Here's another great model for car chasing:

SWEEEEEEEEEEET

Lotus Espirit, still my dream car.

Another look at the Lamboughini Cop:

I'm sure only the high ranks get to drive one, and maybe they have a monthly lottery for a pair of regular cops to drive for a month. Sooooo badass.

Furthermore:
http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/Top_ten_art ... id=2517116
By sploop!
Fake Police Cars. We even have fake cardboard policemen, we're so poor.

Smallest Police Car?

Apparently not.
By Adrien
Ford Charger

:eek:

Chargers are from Dodge! Hehe. Ford for the win anyway. And I don't know why they don't use big-ass V8 Fords and FPVs as police cars in Oz!
By Dave
The local PD has Chevy Impalas, and they have one Camaro Police Interceptor from the late 90s. The county sherriff and the Wisconsin State Police have Ford Crown Vics.
By Brio
Chargers are from Dodge!

Oops. I guess its evident to all that I'm not much of a car guy.

*feels immasculated* :( :lol:
By Thunderhawk
Mostly Crown Vics.

Ive seen Impalas and occational charger.

Ive even seen a police package charger go for sale to the general public from the dealership.
- the dealership orders one to many.
By Lensky1917
Most of the police cars I have seen are Ford Crown Victorias, Chevy Impalas, and Chevy Suburbans.
By Quantum

The Metropolitan Police have a Smart fortwo EV car in their fleet. Just enough room to catch one criminal!

I would seriously love to drive one of these cars around the centre of London. The car would be exempt from the £8 congestion charge zone since it emits no CO2 emissions and has a range of 110km, which is enough to make a few trips back and forth. Not that you need to car to commute to London, as there are better alternatives like rail.
By Adrien
Oh but they do use those cars in Oz! Unfortunately the use more Holdens then Fords... but there still are some.
In Australia (well at least in Melbourne) the Police have started using H3's.

Here for many years Ford had snatched a contract with the police and the gendarmerie to provide cars, so we had Mondeos roaming the streets. Except they weren't the ST220 version, rather the smallest diesel engines eh.

Yeddi mentioned that once, the H3s.. Isn't that a bit scandalous? I mean, some gas-guzzling expensive piece of crap?

Now that I'm back in France, and in my small town, here is what I got...

People like that have been fighting. The US Arm[…]

I wonder how many years we have until America bec[…]

Quote it and we can see. Anyway U of A encampment[…]

@QatzelOk Mind you, if this is a long-term st[…]