Engine whining? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Thunderhawk
I continue to look at the dodge Caliber as a possible future car, aswell as its Jeep cousin - I here they are underpowered though.

This video clip is a PRopaganda piece for the Jeep compass. What caught my attention was at the 1min 40sec mark, I here the engine whining.

Is this a "bad" whine as engines go - is the car badly underpowered, or is it ok as non-SUVs in that terrain, go?

?
By Adrien
Here the Dodge Caliber has the reputation of having a very weak.. I don't know the word for sure in English, front drivetrain? Anyway, it makes the handling problematic and not very safe. And most importantly, it prevents the Caliber from welcoming more horses under its hood. The planned arrival of an SRT version raises more concerns than cheers in the auto crowd!

I can't tell for the Compass though. And in the video the sound didn't seem particularly anormal, no? It might have been due to the fact that they were "off roading" too.

You seem to use deliberate obtuseness as a debati[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]