Potential New Signature - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Jesse
G'day :D

I was thinking, in the New Year 'n all, I might make, or collaborate with someone else, in the creation of a new signature image for me.

I need ideas, however. For those of you who know me, you've got a rough idea of what I believe in, and what I'd like represented. Does anyone have any good images?

The ideal theme of said images is something art-deco - fascism, all that sort of thing.

Thanks!
By smashthestate
Well if you're looking for art-deco, look no further than the book cover art on most of the Ayn Rand novels. Those are perfect examples of the art-deco period.
By Vivisekt
Why not adapt some WWII German or Soviet propaganda poster (they always had the best propaganda) to a sig, replacing the original message with your own civitas quotes, and cropping out the original flags/emblems?
By Jesse
If I was to send you the images, the plan, and the wording, would you be so kind as to assemble it for me?

I'll also send you the outline for that small Civitas essay site. I'm terribly sorry for not being more alacritous in that regard, I've had such a terrible inability to find new things to write about.
By Boondock Saint
Yes, that eagle of the Nazis was always so cool ...
By Vivisekt
Jesse wrote:If I was to send you the images, the plan, and the wording, would you be so kind as to assemble it for me?

Sure thing.

Jesse wrote:I'll also send you the outline for that small Civitas essay site. I'm terribly sorry for not being more alacritous in that regard, I've had such a terrible inability to find new things to write about.

No big deal - i myself have had a whole new layout for my site sitting on my harddrive, along with lots of actual content, but i've hit a creative block and been unable to finish it. Writers block is quite normal in the world of web design, as well. :eek:

Moldova has signed a security and defense pact wi[…]

Waiting for Starmer

All Tories are fuck-ups, whether they’re Blue or […]

Whistleblowers allege widespread abuses at Israel[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defens[…]