1/21/21 .... WHERE'S DONALD?!?!?! - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
late wrote:He's pure troll, which means he isn't discussing anything, he's playing adolescent games.

Indeed. I wonder what his name will be next time. :lol:

@Brandenski, it seems I hit a nerve. You can't retort that the angry white American is currently the terrorist theme over there and now you are arguing from a narrative 300 years in the making. Sure you kicked us out for us charging you extra for tea and perhaps you came to our rescue in 1945 - despite Japan making you pick sides. But that is history which you charged us a huge dividend for and today is now. Do you stand for democracy, what the founding fathers stood for or do you stand for anarchy and conspiracy, what the loony right stand for?
B0ycey wrote:Indeed. I wonder what his name will be next time. :lol:

[usermention=79995]

Do you stand for democracy, what the founding fathers stood for or do you stand for anarchy and conspiracy, what the loony right stand for?

You forgot dictator..
B0ycey wrote:Trump should move to Parler. He won't be deleted for another eight hours yet.:lol:

Parler has already been removing accounts and parleys as well. These right wingers will eventually become unhappy with Parler too. The CEO of parler is looking like a grifter rather than some sort of champion of free speech.
Rancid wrote:Parler has already been removing accounts and parleys as well. These right wingers will eventually become unhappy with Parler too. The CEO of parler is looking like a grifter rather than some sort of champion of free speech.

Apparently they did nothing with 98 posts that was inciting violence hence why Amazon is kicking it off its server. But even if Parler disappears some loony will make another site I suspect, so in that sense it is only a matter of time that laws will change and the responsibility of content will land on the site owner - forcing them to monitor content better or making them limit their users in order to police what they publish.
B0ycey wrote:
Apparently they did nothing with 98 posts that was inciting violence hence why Amazon is kicking it off its server. But even if Parler disappears some loony will make another site I suspect, so in that sense it is only a matter of time that laws will change and the responsibility of content will land on the site owner - forcing them to monitor content better or making them limit their users in order to police what they publish.

I don't know how practical/feasible it would be to have the site owners figure out what is acceptable and what isn't.
Rancid wrote:I don't know how practical/feasible it would be to have the site owners figure out what is acceptable and what isn't.

They would be under the same guidelines and laws as non digital media outlets I suspect. I wouldn't say it was easy or feasible or even possible. But it would prompt action and some kick ass fines when something like the storming of Congress happens. Everyone needs a scapegoat.
Where was Fat Donald when his mob stormed the capital building? I was looking for him to lead his storm troopers into battle. Leading the charge. I guess those pesky "bone spurs" were acting up again.

jimjam wrote:Where was Fat Donald when his mob stormed the capital building? I was looking for him to lead his storm troopers into battle. Leading the charge. I guess those pesky "bone spurs" were acting up again.

From behind bulletproof glass, into a bulletproof limousine, to secure Whitehouse with in-ground bunker :lol: . Very courageous of him.
jimjam wrote:Where was Fat Donald when his mob stormed the capital building? I was looking for him to lead his storm troopers into battle. Leading the charge. I guess those pesky "bone spurs" were acting up again.

Leading the Revolution in a golf cart has never been a good look. If he couldn't manage to walk 700 yards 3 years ago, he sure as hell wouldn't have made it 2 miles now. It's a shame he didn't try, though. Most of the mob would have given up in embarrassment.
At the rally near the White House before the mob attacked Congress, Trump said he would march to the Capitol with them. They set off down Pennsylvania Avenue but he took his motorcade home instead.

In the days after the Capitol attack, the Washington Post quoted an anonymous senior administration official, who noted: “The president is pretty wound up,” but said Trump was focused more on his life after leaving office – Trump is said to be particularly concerned about the cancelation of a prestigious golf tournament at one of his courses, and Deutsche Bank saying it would not finance any of Trump’s future developments. ( :eek: )

Fatso made some remarks on Tuesday as he prepared to travel to Texas to examine a bit of his border barrier.
:hmm: I guess he forgot that Corona virus didn't just go away and is killing thousands of Americans daily.

Press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, gave a two-minute press briefing a day after the Capitol riots, but scampered away after reading from a prepared script, refusing to answer questions. :lol:

In a blow to Trump’s aspirations, the Pentagon is set to break with tradition and not hold an armed forces farewell tribute to the president. :*(
jimjam wrote:At the rally near the White House before the mob attacked Congress, Trump said he would march to the Capitol with them. They set off down Pennsylvania Avenue but he took his motorcade home instead.

It almost looks like Donald Trump was an accomplice of the oligarchy which wants America locked down and shadow-banned.

By helping create a fake riot-coup for them, the Democrats now have the pretext they need to take away more rights, and protect Ghislaine Maxwell and the rest of the mafia. This is an "inside" job - fake reichstag fire event to justify fascist laws - and both sides of the oligarchy were needed to get 'er done.

Why anyone would cheer for this is beyond me.
QatzelOk wrote:By helping create a fake riot-coup for them, the Democrats now have the pretext they need

Donald Jr. didn't look like working on behalf of the Democrats at all, so he either must be a really good actor or he wasn't fully in the know perhaps. :lol:
Beren wrote:Donald Jr. didn't look like working on behalf of the Democrats at all, so he either must be a really good actor or he wasn't fully in the know perhaps. :lol:

Hollywood has been out of work for more than one year.

So the CIA, state department, Silicon Valley, Democrats and Commercial media have a lot of actors and script-writers looking for a high-paying gig at the end of their civilization.

And Trump was a reality TV star. Remember? As a non-TV-viewer, I noticed both his fakeness, and the fakeness of Obama before him. Both actors waiting for scripts.
QatzelOk wrote:Trump was a reality TV star. Remember?

Yes, so I've never found him scary. My problem with Donald Jr. is that, unlike his father and other family members, he seems genuine, and genuinely psychopathic.
Beren wrote:Yes, so I've never found him scary. My problem with Donald Jr. is that, unlike his father and other family members, he seems genuine, and genuinely psychopathic.

Why did you switch to talking about Jr.? I didn't even notice because... WTF.

This thread is about his dad. Ex prez and reality tv personality. Friend of mafias everywhere, including the Democrat ones.
we haven't seen much of Donald recently ……. I suspect he's working round the clock to devise methods of protecting Americans from covid …………… :lol: .

Googling "IDF soldiers posting on social medi[…]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]