Moscow want to freezing the sperm of Moscow soldiers fighting in Ukraine to create "true patriots" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
litwin wrote:A professor in Eastern Siberia suggests freezing the sperm of RUS soldiers fighting in Ukraine to create "true patriots" even if they die

Nikolay Atanov, Professor of Buryat State University, proposes a state genetic fund and sperm bank to minimize 'the demographic losses.'

I happen to agree with him. Or at least agree with his feeling and sentiments.

It seems like a loss if all the patriotic men are removed from the genetic pool.

Now, being able to find women willing to be impregnated may be more of a problem.

But these days, in modern times, there are all sorts of women wanting to get pregnant and have a baby without a father.
Puffer Fish wrote:I happen to agree with him. Or at least agree with his feeling and sentiments.

It seems like a loss if all the patriotic men are removed from the genetic pool.

Now, being able to find women willing to be impregnated may be more of a problem.

But these days, in modern times, there are all sorts of women wanting to get pregnant and have a baby without a father.

The American Dream is not Achievable folks. What i[…]

In Muscovy , there is a surge in Sexual Violence […]

So how does a nation form, @FiveofSwords ? How […]

That letter was fake. https://www.youtube.com/wa[…]