Latin Americans aren't a race - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Gosh, this has got to be getting to you if you spend so much time gabbing about yours truly. Like I told you before, it's not my fault if I had a very interesting life and you can't fathom that some of us do indeed think, behave, and live in ways you can't grasp.

To me the intensity of your responses and the detailed way you try to smear me with the Walter Mitty bit tells me I'm hitting the right spots. Otherwise your virulence would be mostly amusement.

Also, do get something clear. I'm not too worried if the G2 finds out who I am, it's not like I'm about to fly to Havana or anywhere where they can get to me. But I do realize there's a risk for my relatives who do remain in Cuba, and Cubans who met with me in Venezuela when I was living there. So I'm not about to tell you how old I am, and you will find its quite silly of you to try to uncover me so you can get brownie points with your handlers.

Also do realize that I see you as innocent bystanders in a titanic struggle for humanity's soul. I'm not really worried about communism as such. It's a nearly religious belief, hell I think Jesus was a commie. What I'm worried about is what comes attached, the belief that the end justifies the means, that you are justified if you torture, murder, lie, destroy, and annihilate to get results. And I, also really worried about what comes with it, because communism by definition is a failure. Marx was an incompetent dreamer. And this means communism always morphs into fascism, dictatorship, personality worship mumbo jumbo, and the absolute and immoral destruction of human souls. And so, because what communism has attached to it by the hip is truly evil, and there's no end to history, we will always be engaged in a struggle. One side has those like me, and the others has them. And you, my friends, are innocent bystanders. I don't think you have any idea whatsoever of what really goes on.
Demosthenes  wrote:Social_Critic... the everywhere man!
Indeed he is the Mr Frisby of PoFo Hocus Pocus and Social_Critic (start at 3:30sec)

Now a more important issue, METAL CHURCH! one of my favorites. The Dark :up:

And what about these LA dudes that are in an admittedly different but related category? FF :up:
I watched these dudes stomp..yes stomp Ozzy's band into the dirt at an OZ Fest.
So, returning to the OP, it does look to me Latin Americans aren't a race. I even question whether the term race applies now that we have so much DNA data.

Xbox, now I'll tell you something I really enjoyed, the fall of the USSR. When the shit went down in August, I was in the USA. A friend called me from Moscow and said there was heavy shooting, and what should he do. He said

i'm putting the phone out the window so you can hear this

Wow, I could hear shots alright. Then I heard a loud boom! It sounded like they were using artillery. So there I was screaming at my friend to get down and he's holding the darned phone out the window. This guy used to work for the US army but was more of a nerd, so he didn't realize a stray shot from one of those could blow him to kingdom come.

Eventually I got him to put the phone to his ear and told him to haul ass to the other side of the building, opposite the White House (this was where the fighting was taking place). I hung up and got on CNN and watched the USSR die in living color. So I celebrated and toasted to Boris Yeltsin and the soviet commander who had stopped the tank column and put him at Yeltsin's orders.

At that time I didn't imagine Clinton and bush would be such idiots tat they would move on and attack Russia the way they did later. USA foreign policy, alas, is a mess.
Social_Critic wrote:Gosh, this has got to be getting to you

Nah, busting liars is just fun.
Social_Critic wrote:Like I told you before, it's not my fault if I had a very interesting life and you can't fathom that some of us do indeed think, behave, and live in ways you can't grasp.

Not only was your life a bore, but you are no mystery whatsoever. Just another dude claiming internet greatness (the truly great don't need to claim anything, people just know it). You have said all we need to know about who you really are: You are looking to fuck people over. All the rest of your anti-communist diatribes are simply 1) Sour grapes at having lost (rightly) and 2) a smokescreen for your above proclamation.

I assure you, I fathom you perfectly and exactly as you are.

Social_Critic wrote:I'm not too worried if the G2 finds out who I am

Yet to this point, prior to being called on it, it was your all encompassing excuse NOT TO come clean as to why any of us should take you seriously. How odd? No?

Social_Critic wrote:To me the intensity of your responses and the detailed way you try to smear me with the Walter Mitty bit tells me I'm hitting the right spots.

I think you're mixing X-Bow and I. It's the funny thing about lies. Once you get used to lying all the time it becomes difficult to sort the truth from delusion.

Social_Critic wrote:Also do realize that I see you as innocent bystanders in a titanic struggle for humanity's soul

:roll:

I see you as part of the problem with humanity's soul.

Social_Critic wrote:I'm not really worried about communism as such.

Of course you are, its all you really post about... just about ever. Its clear Comrade Castro chaps thy arse. Perfectly clear.

Social_Critic wrote:It's a nearly religious belief, hell I think Jesus was a commie.

Not really. That's only a few of the real weirdos or kids who are disaffected. The older generation are much different in their recognition of the problem. Furthermore, what's good for goose and such... those truly committed to capitalism in the way you seem to be are akin the Knights Templar.

Social_Critic wrote:the belief that the end justifies the means

because capitalism doesn't torture...

Social_Critic wrote:hat you are justified if you torture, murder, lie, destroy, and annihilate to get results.

And this is where the dishonesty always sets in. Theses things happen every day in order to maintain the current social order, but it largely doesn't count because its the peasents who this happens too, and no one gives a damn about the peasents! As long as we get our high-tech gadgets, doesn't matter what right win tyranny must be in place to coerce the locals to produce the components of said high-tech gadget.

No, instead all we hear about is how "OMG OMG OMG the communists... KILLED PEOPLE...*screech* OMG OMG! They ttotally did it in a vacuum too, where the people being tortured were innocent little snowflakes.... :roll:

Give it a fucking rest already.

Social_Critic wrote:Marx was an incompetent dreamer.

I will take that over the likes of people looking to fuck other people any single day of the week, kthx?

There were other people in the US who were called incompetent dreamers at one time too, know who they were? George Washington, Thomas Jefferson... etc.

Incompetent dreamers teach the people to dream. Its a great thing!

Social_Critic wrote:One side has those like me, and the others has them. And you, my friends, are innocent bystanders. I don't think you have any idea whatsoever of what really goes on.

Thanks oh Great One, but again, when someone tells me how great they are it just makes me realize how great they are not. I appreciate your concern for my immortal soul, but please spare me the lies. Its clear who and what you are. You say you don't care about communism but then freely roll out the cold war rhetoric all over again.

Its obvious what's going on.
Come on, did you see all the stuff this guy wrote? I wasn't referring to you. Unless you are afflicted with multiple personalities and allof them love PoFo. Do you ever wake up wearing clothes you don't like? That may be your problem. But if you are Xbox ill eat a bag of Doritos, you are so different...
Oh geez, I'm starting to think ill have to fund a phd thesis on what you guys write here

Do you ever try to address the OP?

And don't tell me you didn't enjoy the story about the two chicoms using the communist party house garden as a toilet....you don't see the poetic justice in this real life tale?

Returning to the OP, is somebody in da house gonna say Latin Americans are a race?
Huh, sorry with saber. First, there's the truth. What I say about being there and so on is true. I reserve the right to be sarcastic and use parody. For example when I say I'm going to sacrifice Noriega maya style that's a joke. It's also a joke when I say I'm going to cluster bomb the tea party types surrounding my house in Texais

Anybody here who can't figure this out needs to go buy a sense of humor. Or some common sense.

I can't stand the way some people write here, but this isn't English 101, so I shut up. And of course we got people who suffer from a serious case of cognitive dissonance. Those types are so closed minded they remind me of a political commissar in one of those soviet gulag mangas. So what can I do but joke a bit with them and move on?

I have a friend who was born in a Vorkuta coal mine during Stalin's rule. He used to say the best way to deal with a fervent very committed anything was to ignore them. I think that may have been true in Russia in the 1990s, because even types like zyuganov and zhirinovsky were so out of it. But most of the time extremists do have to be dealt with before its too late. They need to be challenged, and in particular we have to challenge their tendency to build dictatorships and silence opposition. This needs to be fought like a plague. This is the key, to make sure they can't silence us.

And we, my friend are not a race.
I will let you on to something. We have a secret organization called the Anticommunist Legue (AL for short). Maybe you heard about it?

We AL members are slippery. We have no belief other than the idea that communism must be stopped because its followers, as they age and figure out communism doesn't work, turn into mad fascists who behave as if they had congenital rabies.

Their top leadership, of course, becomes the subject of legend in their own minds, and usually achieve near divine status even before they croak.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/09 ... ity-scene/
Demosthenes wrote:Nah, it's pretty worthless. We weren't separated all that long in terms of planetary time, and the various minor adaptions to local environments different humans went through are pretty minor in the scheme of things, and science has born that out conclusively.

Come on, you can't deny the existence of different cultures. I agree that the biological criteria is worthless. But different cultures exist pretty much everywhere. And to be honest, I want my culture to be preserved, not because I think it is superior, but because it makes me proud. whenever one finds a person from a different country (especially when it is not the more well-known ones), they are always proud when asked about their culture, music etc...
Although i doubt that you were a member, i have reservations towards the WACL. Not only was the organization initially controlled by the semi fascist powers of tawain and various far right groups, it also supported the Contras (and i'm sure even you don't want grous like that operating in your home country amongst). According to wikipedia it seems to have mellowed, but that probably is just due to the end of the cold war and the triumph of keynesian economics (i'm pretty sure this group supported Apartheid S Africa to the last moment as well)
I didn't say WACL, that's a Chinese idea. Ours is the Galactic Anti Communist League. As you can see I think BIG.

I can't disclose the details because its a secret organization. But the idea is to serve as warning alarm bells whenever we uncover communists trying to take over. The first thing we do is pass out copies of Orwell's Animal Farm and sell Che t-shirts laced with female hormones.

I wonder how many years we have until America bec[…]

Any sane person hates and wants to destroy their […]

Quote it and we can see. Anyway U of A encampment[…]

@QatzelOk Mind you, if this is a long-term st[…]