Unemployment in S. Africa reaches 25% of the population. - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
It's a common American stereotype that black people like fried chicken and watermelon (which is statistically accurate, mainly because they're common Southern cuisine, cheap and quite yummy). I used that to bait Alchemy, because he was annoying me and it was an easy way to piss him off.

It has nothing to do with South African blacks, as I presume fried chicken isn't an integral part of their diet.
(which is statistically accurate, mainly because they're common Southern cuisine, cheap and quite yummy)

How can that info above be statistically accurate? Black people represent only 17% of the american population and KFC is the 9th largest fast food chain in the US with 5,162 stores around the country.
Soulflytribe wrote:How can that info above be statistically accurate?

Black people eat a lot of fried chicken. Nowhere have I or anyone else said that white people don't eat fried chicken.

According to OCHA, imports of both food and medic[…]

Obviously. If you care about white people you do […]

You can open the tweet yourself.

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times m[…]