Satire for March 2009 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Rodion
My guess, Obama is one of the few US Presidents who wouldn't need to hire a hooker.
By QatzelOk
My guess, Obama is one of the few US Presidents who wouldn't need to hire a hooker.

Monica Lewinsky got paid?
By Rodion
Actually, yes. Or do you think she volunteered at the White House? :eh:
By QatzelOk
That was... her job? Sucking off presidents?

I bet her lobbyists worked hard to keep Hillary out of there.
By Zyx
QatzelOk, many women secretaries are paid to suck off their bosses.

It's called an exercise of male privilege.

--

It's nearly Pi Day. Image

Looks like Bomberman, innit?
By Sephardi
That was pretty bad satire...

And: "It's called an exercise of male privilege." What the hell? Stop being so whiny.
By amjdmg
I thought unbaptised children went to limbo?
By SpiderMonkey
http://donstuff.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/pi-pie.jpg

The person who baked that can't do 5's
By Rojik of the Arctic
I thought unbaptised children went to limbo?

Nah, it's been made redundent by the Catholic Church. God knows where they go now.
Last edited by Rojik of the Arctic on 15 Mar 2009 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
By Dr House
The American Lion wrote:Image

:lol:

Looks like something a commie would post though.

That one's actually on the money. Unlike the other ones, wanting Obama's economic policy to fail equals wanting to watch America self-destruct. I personally expect Obama's policies to fail, but I still hope against all hope that they don't, because if they do we are completely fucked.
By Ombrageux
The argument that Obama is 'using' the crisis to get other stuff through is ridiculous... He is passing it despite the crisis, but that doesn't mean he just came up with them out of the blue. No, he campaigned on universal healthcare and tax reform, now he's attempt to deliver. And by the way, Democrats and Obama won the elections based on that. So let them do their job already!
By The American Lion
The argument that Obama is 'using' the crisis to get other stuff through is ridiculous... He is passing it despite the crisis, but that doesn't mean he just came up with them out of the blue. No, he campaigned on universal healthcare and tax reform, now he's attempt to deliver. And by the way, Democrats and Obama won the elections based on that. So let them do their job already!

Its just Obama and dems are going to do this: Just like the first stimulus package. They are going to stuff healthcare and tax reform into another stimulus package because they know those items cat win by themselves.
By Red_Army
But you're just playing switcharoo, what about Bush using something as devastating as a terrorist attack to pass any cockamammie bill (patriot act)?

Lets try to be less retardedly partisan with these satires.
By Oxymoron
The patriot act was in direct responce to the terror attacks, and had nothing to do with Republican values in general. Remember we are the party of smaller goverment.
By Lucky Strike
The USA PATRIOT Act was directly relevant to the crisis which proceeded it: bill to help fight terrorism in response to a terrorist attack. Socialized medicine, embryonic stem-cell research, and card check are just Democrat pet projects they've been drooling over for years.
By Thunderhawk
Remember we are the party of smaller goverment.

Which recent Republican presidents reduced the government again?
was It Reagan? G.H.Bush? G.W.Bush?

Ford and Nixon did, right?

So you are going to deliberately ignore the caus[…]

Well an example of a white country would be south[…]

You leftists always underestimate the power of th[…]

Rapper Young Thug’s attorney Brian Steel was held […]