Is this place an echo chamber? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Yes. Those who do not conform to a Marxist agenda are systematically oppressed by the mods.

At least that's what I hear from the Trump fellators.

Ah yes, the old inciting polarization through misinformation.

As somebody that supports Trump, Putin, Assad etc and thinks Muslims should be purged from the west alongside feminists so they can live happily ever after together in sharia land (yes I'm a BAD piece of work), I am left alone by the largely leftist staff of pofo and they never censor on the basis of ideology.

So what Gucci says is not true. Nobody claims to be oppressed by the mods on the basis of politics. It would defeat the purpose of a politics forum. You get oppressed by the mods if you're being an asshole to other users.
Igor Antunov wrote:
Ah yes, the old cinting polarization through misinformation.

As somebody that supports Bernie, Putin, Assad etc and thinks Trumpshits/Regressive Imperialists should be purged from the west alongside Altfags/SJW/feminists so they can live happily in hell (yes I'm a BAD piece of work), I am left alone by the largely leftist staff of pofo and they never censor on the basis of ideology.

So what Gucci says is not true. This is not an echo chamber.

FTFY
The Immortal Goon wrote:I've spent a decade trying to make this into a Marxist echo chamber.

Ha! If such a thing is even possible, you damn splitter. :p

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Legally dubious, but politically necessary. Not […]

Moldova has signed a security and defense pact wi[…]

Waiting for Starmer

All Tories are fuck-ups, whether they’re Blue or […]