CNN is lying!!! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Tovarish Spetsnaz
This is what GRU report from 03:00 GMT on March 22

"During the past night a fuel supply convoy of the US 3rd Infantry Division was attacked by Iraqi special forces. Up to 7 fuel trucks have been lost in the attack. Three US soldiers were killed and nine wounded. Another three US soldiers are considered MIA and are believed to have been captured by the Iraqis."

They say during the "past night"...and this was a report from the early hours of March 22.

This is the attack that resulted in the capture of the US soldiers...since Iraq has not claimed any such attack on the morning of March 23 which is when CNN said it happened.

This is at least 1 day after it happened...maybe more since the attack was reported early on March 22...but could have happened well into March 21.

Also note that the 507 Maintanace Company belongs to the 3rd Infantry Division...so again the GRU report is accurate about that.

CNN is lying...and now we have proof!!!

SPREAD THE WORD comrades!!! [/quote]
By CasX
Yeah, if you listen to CNN and take it all as fact you are severely misinformed. My Dad is a journalist and even he says CNN is propaganda crap. Historically, you can't trust the US government about military matters at all. Take for example Vietnam. The war was started on lies, kind of like Iraq. CIA men took a North Vietnamese junk, filled it up with communist weapons, put it near the South Vietnamese coast, shot it up and used it as 'evidence' of North Vietnamese aggression.

Ever read The Politics of Lying?
By AleKGB
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:This is what GRU report from 03:00 GMT on March 22

"During the past night a fuel supply convoy of the US 3rd Infantry Division was attacked by Iraqi special forces. Up to 7 fuel trucks have been lost in the attack. Three US soldiers were killed and nine wounded. Another three US soldiers are considered MIA and are believed to have been captured by the Iraqis."

They say during the "past night"...and this was a report from the early hours of March 22.

This is the attack that resulted in the capture of the US soldiers...since Iraq has not claimed any such attack on the morning of March 23 which is when CNN said it happened.

This is at least 1 day after it happened...maybe more since the attack was reported early on March 22...but could have happened well into March 21.

Also note that the 507 Maintanace Company belongs to the 3rd Infantry Division...so again the GRU report is accurate about that.

CNN is lying...and now we have proof!!!

SPREAD THE WORD comrades!!!

CNN is indeed lying, and delaying the truth. I watched them from the Start of the war, till they cut down on live-reports, which I still like about that network. When they have journalists embedded with U.S. convoys and they report it live from the scene, CNN can't get away with a lie. There are words that after heavy casualties from American side, American Media especially CNN was told/warned by the CIA to stop 'objectivity', because we are now in a serious war. Objectivity will be counterproductive for the morale of U.S., thus it is time for propaganda to kick in.
By Muselmane
I just found a pic I would like to share with you :

By keli
I think Muselmane's post sums up the situation very well.
By TUC

To me that guy looks like Hitler *shrugs*
By Russian
Great post, Muselmane
By Proctor
That doesn't surprise me that CNN is lying. But does that mean that GRU always tell the truth? Even they can get their facts wrong ie. the extra truck.

I'm with Russian. I'm not so much anti war as I am pro inspections. But that is a lost cause. On a side note, Hans Blix is retiring. Damn. I have a lot of respect for that man.

As for the chemical plant, aparently it does exist. But that is the problem, it was closed down and the UN already knew about it, so how did the US 'find' it? That statement was released a day after an explosion in a Baghdad (I think it was Baghdad) marketplace, which the Iraqis claimed was from an American bomb. It now appears it was from an Iraqi missile which misfired. It's as my history teacher said: "You tell a bad story about me, I'll tell a bad story about you."

So why did Hamas' fighters shoot at the rescue mi[…]

This is more evidence of a deep insecurity with l[…]

Israel in flux - Benny Hill resigns

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking a[…]

I really dont understand why the french left isnt […]