Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 233 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Drlee wrote:After the terrible ass whipping that Russia is getting by Ukraine, I doubt many people are afraid of Russia anymore. I think Kazakhstan is eyeballing some land to grab.

Those were not ass kickings. Those were "distractions".

Izyum might be the next "distraction" over the next month or two.
Rancid wrote:Russia could have saved a lot of money and lives by simply offering to relocate these so called "abused Russians" (a lie) in Ukraine into Russia as refugees. This is the trash @Independent_Srpska pushes.

Russia already accepted 1,200,000 refugees from east Ukraine since 2014 to Feb 2022.

Kiev regime started to relocate them by the state terror in the colors of AZOV battalion and music by Stepan Bandera.
Independent_Srpska wrote:Russia already accepted 1,200,000 refugees from east Ukraine since 2014 to Feb 2022.

Kiev regime started to relocate them by the state terror in the colors of AZOV battalion and music by Stepan Bandera.

Europe accepted 4.5 million if not more Ukranians in 3 months.
Drlee wrote:After the terrible ass whipping that Russia is getting by Ukraine, I doubt many people are afraid of Russia anymore. I think Kazakhstan is eyeballing some land to grab.

Do you know anything about Kazakhstan? :lol:
The US just controlled %33 of Afghanistan over two decades. Taliban received no international support during this time. It just took two weeks for Taliban to smash US scture after the US withdrawl.

By comparison with Russia's Ukraine war, Russia already controls %20 of Ukrainian soil where Ukraine gets international support which nobody got this much support before. Plus, Ukraine, not like Taliban, had a decent central government and army.

Russia is very successful by comparison.
JohnRawls wrote:Europe accepted 4.5 million if not more Ukranians in 3 months.

Exactly. 30 states accepted 5 millions. 1 state accepted 1.2 million and no one from Europe noted, but turned blind eye to it.
Independent_Srpska wrote:AZOV

But but but azov

Wels wrote:^ Not entirely wrong, but it does not justify an attack on another country.

Indeed.

These are all excuses and covers of naked imperialism. Putin, and all of his dick suckers on this forum are stuck in the past.
Wels wrote:^ Not entirely wrong, but it does not justify an attack on another country.

They could have solved the problem by annexing the Donbas as well years ago, but the point actually is to screw Ukraine one way or another.

How do you mean?

It’s an international norm that powerful countries can attack other countries.
It has been happening last at least half of century.
Independent_Srpska wrote:It’s an international norm that powerful countries can attack other countries. [...]

I also think that Hitler was of course entitled to attack since he was "powerful", he just was not powerful enough against the whole world.
Why bring greed, lust for plundering, egomania, ethics or genocide into the equation :|
Last edited by Wels on 15 May 2022 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Wels wrote:I also think that Hitler was of course entitled to attack since he was "powerful", he just was not powerful enough against the whole world. :|

He's an imperialist, so this is how he sees the world. Through that same view, perhaps its time for NATO to attack Russia, given how weak Russia is compared to NATO. Of course, I wouldn't support that, but this is the kind of shit world that jackass wants to live in.
Wels wrote:I also think that Hitler was of course entitled to attack since he was "powerful", he just was not powerful enough against the whole world.
Why bring greed, lust for plundering, egomania, ethics or genocide into the equation :|

I wouldn’t go into the Hitler’s actions, it’s somehow predictable according to the Godwin’s law and really has no strength of the argument in this case.

But, question for you what would you do if your family has been bombed, killed and harassed and you had been begging the perpetrator for 8 years not to do that? You offered at least two peace agreements that both sides signed, and nothing stopped. Your family continued to be murdered.

What do you do in that case?
By Wels
In this case the aggression and invasion of Hitler to grab land for conquest and blame the war on someone else, fit quite nicely in that respect.

And according to what you wrote about this family the enemy was more powerful, so had the right to attack, and then you had rightfully to suffer? So this is ok?
... if your family has been bombed, killed and harassed and you had been begging the perpetrator for 8 years not to do that? You offered at least two peace agreements that both sides signed, and nothing stopped. Your family continued to be murdered. [...]

Seriously, you mean Serbia? Like to explain?
Wels wrote:In this case the aggression and invasion of Hitler to grab land for conquest and blame the war on someone else, fit quite nicely in that respect.

And according to what you wrote about this family the enemy was more powerful, so had the right to attack, and then you had rightfully to suffer? So this is ok?

Seriously, you mean Serbia? Like to explain?

No, I do not mean Serbia, I mean Donbass.
Wels wrote:Again this bull. This had been debunked so often it is becoming embarrassing. :roll:

Well, debunk it again, then.

BTW, you didn't answer - what do you do when your family is attacked and harassed for 8 years?
Battle of Izyum salient begins, some speculation of what Ukraine will target next.

I doubt the 2500 new russian conscripts will turn the tide, especially when it takes six weeks for training, and then still having zero real battle experience. Russian troops are also proving that cell phones in war zones are a very bad idea. "If I can find you, I can target you."
Wels wrote:Battle of Izyum salient begins, some speculation of what Ukraine will target next.

I doubt the 2500 new russian conscripts will turn the tide, especially when it takes six weeks for training, and then still having zero real battle experience. Russian troops are also proving that cell phones in war zones are a very bad idea. "If I can find you, I can target you."

Let me see. They get a few thousand young russians right as they are finding out how to masturbate and are starting to move away from playing with pokemons, make them do 6 weeks of training and send them to war. Sounds like a great plan.

Which one of those two "cultures" did P[…]

There's nothing about scalping or children in the[…]

Do you think it's more dangerous for someone to r[…]

My initial claim was that the Israeli society see[…]