Genghisid warfare : "Hundreds" of Ukrainian POW's are returned CASTRATED." - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
On July 28, 2022, a video was posted on a Russian Telegram page which showed a Russian soldier torturing and castrating a Ukrainian prisoner of war with a box cutter. The Ukrainian prisoner is bound and gagged.[1] On the following day, an alleged continuation video was posted in Russian channels with possibly the same soldiers and the same prisoner. They taped the Ukrainian prisoner's mouth with black tape, placed his head in front of his cut genitals, and shot him in the head. After that, the Russian soldiers started grabbing the POW's corpse with ropes connected to his legs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_a ... _Pryvillia

@Pants-of-dog I doubt there will be any change i[…]

Dunno, when I hear him speak, the vibe I get from[…]

Here in Arizona as we slowly approach the next el[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]