NYC Middle School Teacher Encourages Students to Engage in Political Violence - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

NYC Middle School Teacher Encourages Students to Engage in Political Violence: ‘Throw’ Bricks ‘At The People’ With Opposing Views
September 11, 2022 - Project Veritas

Ariane Franco, Middle School English Teacher, NYC Department of Education:

“This is what I told my students. I was like, ‘Guys, there’s strategic ways to do this [protest].’ You want to…I brought up [a] crazy organization that have done this. Like, they chose which places to throw bricks in. They chose -- and they didn’t do it in their own neighborhood…They didn’t do it to black and brown communities. Doing it to our own community does not make sense.”

Franco: “You got to go after the people who it’s not directly affecting…Throw it [brick] at the people that are actually doing the things that [need to] change.”

Franco: “I tell them -- my kids -- we don’t stand up for the Pledge [of Allegiance]. We do the Pledge of Allegiance every morning, you know, but we keep going on our business. It was a class decision at the beginning of the school year: ‘They’re not talking about me, so I’m not standing up,’ you know?”

Franco: “At one point, when I first started challenging it [the Pledge of Allegiance], I had my kids change the words…It was something like -- I think we added at the end, ‘And we will fight for those who this does not address,’ or something like that. We added to [it] because it’s like, ‘And liberty and justice for all, and we will fight until that is true.’”

Franco: The students and I “would kneel” during the Pledge of Allegiance.

[NEW YORK – Sept. __, 2022] Project Veritas released a fourth video in its newly launched Education Series today exposing a public school teacher.

Ariane Franco, who teaches English to NYC middle school students, was recorded admitting how she advises teenagers to engage in violence against those who stand in the way of her political agenda.

“This is what I told my students. I was like, ‘Guys, there’s strategic ways to do this [protest].’ You want to…I brought up [a] crazy organization that have done this. Like, they chose which places to throw bricks in. They chose -- and they didn’t do it in their own neighborhood…They didn’t do it to black and brown communities. Doing it to our own community does not make sense,” Franco said.

“You got to go after the people who it’s not directly affecting…Throw it [brick] at the people that are actually doing the things that [need to] change.”

Video of teacher bragging about it all: :D

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/nyc ... political/
BlutoSays wrote:
Of course you hate when your demented ideology is on full display for everyone to see as leftists ADMIT and relish what they've done.

O'Keefe uses tricks to lie with video, it's all he does.

Again, that's why you like him, he's a nut.

One of the debunking websites will expose this lie soon. There used to be one debunking website, now there are several. That's because you guys lie so much. Which is genuinely demented...
pugsville wrote:
Right wingers just gullible.

There *is no* man-behind-the-curtain / in-the-White-House anymore, so all of the media-lofted 'illusions' (fabrications) no longer have any conceivable *grounding* in extant power, so they now all have the substance of spider silk in the breeze.

Their tactical 'creativity', media fluff, is now fully detached, lighter than air, and is the only wafting talking-point available for the minions.
Full meltdown:

"Now that he has lost his taxpayer-funded sham investigation, he’s stepping up his violent rhetoric even more," Spreitzer said. "This kind of violent rhetoric sadly isn’t surprising, but it is still deeply disturbing and absolutely wrong. Either Mike Gableman failed to learn the lessons of January 6th or he is actively supporting yet another attempt to violently overthrow our government."

Gableman, Michels have support of Donald Trump

Gableman and Michels are backed by former President Donald Trump and have promoted Trump's false claims about widespread voter fraud and irregularities manipulating the outcome of the 2020 election. Both have said they are open to the idea of decertifying the election outcome. Toney has agreed with constitutional experts that decertification is impossible and illegal.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 386928002/
Is the school she teaches at a charter school by any chance? If so, it would explain the lack of public accountability . Oh, and by the way, the teachers at the school in question, New School for Leadership and the Arts, really should be looked into more. This isn't the first time that allegations of impropriety have been made against one of their teachers. Another teacher, Dori Myers was prosecuted for statutory rape. http://iheartmyteacher.org/index.php?threads/dori-myers-bronx-new-york-city-new-york-arrested-jan-2018-sex-abuse-of-male-student-14.107422/
late wrote:O'Keefe uses tricks to lie with video, it's all he does.

Again, that's why you like him, he's a nut.

One of the debunking websites will expose this lie soon. There used to be one debunking website, now there are several. That's because you guys lie so much. Which is genuinely demented...

Yes, I know. He was zapping her under the table with an electric cattle prod to get her to speak her mind. :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BlutoSays

You misread.

The teacher was talking about bricks thrown at places, not people.

Read your own quotes. Please.

Hey dickhead (and it only gets worse from here), I did not write the headline, the byline or the article.

It is straight from their website complete with attribution and the video.

More than that, if anything is falsely portrayed from a VIDEO where they speak their own mind, they are free to sue Project Veritas in court. Please sue PV and prove they are evil!! What do you have to lose?

Of course, there are two reasons the leftist commie shit-stains (redundant) don't sue them in court...

1) PV has a very good track record with their own attorneys that know the law extremely well.
2) When they sue, they open themselves up to discovery, which they seem to want to shy away from. Why is that? What do they have to hide?

https://www.projectveritas.com/wall-of-shame-retracto/

Stop being a fucking idiot, POD. That is all.
BlutoSays wrote:Hey dickhead (and it only gets worse from here), I did not write the headline, the byline or the article.

It is straight from their website complete with attribution and the video.

Really.

So now you are saying that you did not even read the stuff you copied and pasted.

Good. Now we are clear on that too.

More than that, if anything is falsely portrayed from a VIDEO where they speak their own mind, they are free to sue Project Veritas in court. Please sue PV and prove they are evil!! What do you have to lose?

Of course, there are two reasons the leftist commie shit-stains (redundant) don't sue them in court...

1) PV has a very good track record with their own attorneys that know the law extremely well.
2) When they sue, they open themselves up to discovery, which they seem to want to shy away from. Why is that? What do they have to hide?

https://www.projectveritas.com/wall-of-shame-retracto/

Stop being a fucking idiot, POD. That is all.

PV gets sued and loses all the time.

It is one of the funnier aspects of them.
Rancid wrote:Why is the particular school no mentioned?

Because its a private school and folks like Bluto or Project Veritas are all about "school choice" and "curricular freedom" until you get a lefty school. For them "charter school" and "christian school" should be synonymous.

NSLA Mission Statement wrote:NSLA Mission Statement
The mission of The New School for Leadership and the Arts is to promote the principles of knowledge, leadership, and service. The New School for Leadership and the Arts is committed to creating critical readers and writers who are skilled in oral and written communication.

We feel an obligation to address the academic, social, and physical needs of our adolescent students and to provide a variety of experiences in which students can achieve success. Through intensive arts and science programs, students will be provided with a global and technological-driven experience.

Our students will develop leadership skills through academic achievement, pro-active citizenship, and community service, and they will understand how these skills can transform the individual, a community, and a society.
BlutoSays wrote:You aren't clear on anything, DICKHEAD.

Boring.

This is a mountain being made of a molehill.

Yes, we know that the US right loves to censor teachers. I suppose trawling for stories like this is how you justify censorship.

And even then you have to pretend they said something worse than what they actually did.

@Pants-of-dog I doubt there will be any change i[…]

Dunno, when I hear him speak, the vibe I get from[…]

Here in Arizona as we slowly approach the next el[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]