At 79, Biden Is Testing the Boundaries of Age and the Presidency - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Random American wrote:They're about as substantive as your actual arguments, which is to say, not very.

Ya John Lennon ya, he conquered a naked bitch with the atom bomb. Got her naked to show you on the internets, names Yoko Ono yo-yo. Got them hippies shooting wads. Ya conquerin' the places women live, prostitutes for the Japanese master race. Atom bomb it for love around the world, Imagine.
Trump is going on 78. The retirement age is 67. There are a few older folks in government. I can name a few. Should there be an age of retirement for all public servants? There is no provision in the Constitution about that. There is no age limit. So actually, the next president could be 80 or 90. Not many people would mind if the person said the right stuff to please people. That's what it is all about in politics, saying only the sweet words and none of the controversial stuff. Although, Trump did some controversial stuff. His personality is worse than most people and he seems to be delusional and clinically insane, possibly psychotic. He upset a lot of people including the Chinese, Mexicans, Blacks etc. Anyone who donates to the Trump Organization is a complete moron.

@BlutoSays is a shining example of how US education has failed its children. If they have nothing to say, they just spew out nonsense. So people just laugh and do not take them seriously.

@pugsville It's too late to teach him to read. If he can't read at his age (60s), then it is hopeless. The effort is best spent on teaching toddlers.
MistyTiger wrote:Trump is going on 78. The retirement age is 67. There are a few older folks in government. I can name a few. Should there be an age of retirement for all public servants? There is no provision in the Constitution about that. There is no age limit. So actually, the next president could be 80 or 90. Not many people would mind if the person said the right stuff to please people. That's what it is all about in politics, saying only the sweet words and none of the controversial stuff. Although, Trump did some controversial stuff. His personality is worse than most people and he seems to be delusional and clinically insane, possibly psychotic. He upset a lot of people including the Chinese, Mexicans, Blacks etc. Anyone who donates to the Trump Organization is a complete moron.

@BlutoSays is a shining example of how US education has failed its children. If they have nothing to say, they just spew out nonsense. So people just laugh and do not take them seriously.

@pugsville It's too late to teach him to read. If he can't read at his age (60s), then it is hopeless. The effort is best spent on teaching toddlers.

The US system of politics favor incumbents and entrenched power. 7 senators are in the 80s. 11 house of reps. Average age is 60.
A decrease in cognitive ability in old age is an established fact. It's important, though, to be aware that the data holds true for age groups, not for individuals within the group. Cognitive decline can begin relatively early in life for some and be but minimally apparent even in advanced years in others.

A simple maximum age limit looks, at first glance, like a good idea. Upon reflection, it might not be as good as it looks.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

This is si.ply factually untrue. The population i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]