Is humanity getting dumber and dumber? - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

noemon wrote:Correct, this is called the dysgenic effect and according to science already posted in this thread, it is the primary cause for the reduction of IQ in western countries.

We are one planet for 500$ you can reach any point of the planet... illegal 5000$

The IQ reduction is the result of illegal immigration of illeterates. It needs 3 generations of literacy to reach western level.
Sandzak wrote:What is so funny??

The planet can not bear more and more humans (we need a population reduction)... The fucking UN should distribute contraceptions like abortion pills.

You spelled "illiterates" incorrectly. And "average". Lol.
Sandzak wrote:My German, Bosnian are better... and I speak also french :-)

So you're dyslexic in four languages, @Sandzak? I'm impressed! :up:
Potemkin wrote:So you're dyslexic in four languages, @Sandzak? I'm impressed! :up:

English has to most unlogic orthography according to a girl who studied linguistics.

It needs a reform!!!

Post Scriptum

I can also read Cyrillic and talk a bit Russian. And you???

I have a 700 year old family tree, and I am the direct line (Aristocracy), but they left just weapons no money :-(
Sandzak wrote:The illeterates have up to 8 children (in averrage) whereas the educated do not even give birth to 2 children on this planet.

Yes, but illiterate people can have brilliant children, and well-educated parents can raise dummies. Likewise, someone who doesn't speak the same language as you do... can make spelling mistakes without this being a sign of dumbness.

So it's not a simple phenomenom to unpack or understand or cure.

The universal dumbness that is strangling Western cultures is cultural, and not genetic. Though GMO food (and other artificial products) might be contributing to generalized stupidity through harm to the brain. Look at lead in gasoline, for example.

Also, to dismiss the genetic argument... we have seen an increase in dumbness within the very same demographic groups over time.

And many poorer, less educated cultures have a lot to teach us about restoring our communities and extended families, and this knowledge could very well reduce our level of dumbness and lack-of-wisdom.
Last edited by QatzelOk on 02 Oct 2022 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Sandzak wrote:@QatzelOk Provide statistics...

You quoted noemon, and then asked me for statistics? Plus, stats aren't the end-all you seem to think they are.

Brad: "I love you, Marylin!"

Marylin: "I don't believe you. Provide statistics."

Some things can't be qualified with statistics, you have to be able to recognize qualities as well.

White males who opt not to go to college in field[…]

People like that have been fighting. The US Arm[…]

related story about a man who almost permanently l[…]

Rather than facing hard truths and asking difficu[…]