Trip to Moscow - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Kov
YOU ARE SCHMITTING ME!! THAT IS WHERE I LIVE!

COMRADE! WE CAN MEET YOU THIS SUMMER IN JULY!!!!

This is truly great!
By Russian
Tepli Stan posle Konikovo???
By Kov
DA! Ya live there cormade! Y va Belahievo y Konkovo! This is wonderful! We must get together!
By Russian
Haha how fucking random is that!
By Kov
So will you ge there in July?
By Russian
yeah i will be in Russia after July 10th or something like that
By Kov
You must give me your telephone... where do you live from the station? South like me? Or a bit North Tward Kankovo? Or are you next to Belahivo?
By Russian
I live in Tepli Stan very close to the metro station (4-5 minutes)

i have pmd you my telephone number in Moscow
By Kov
Same here! Son of Lennin! I live about 5- 10 minutes south of the station!
By Russian
do you live by the Avrora theater or on the opposite side of the road?
By Kov
If you are standing looking at the Aurora theater, to the left, past the street, diagonaly past the road with the shops to the left, we in teh second strip (line) of Flats and the 4 or fifth in line in that strip...

We will be staying however a 4 or five minute walk to the right....

What are the bloody odds... Comrade, we must meet. Could you PM me your age and name etc? Thanks.
By TUC
Verry good guys :-) You shall meet up and go to the pub every tuesday. you shall there start a pub quiz and spread the long lasting bristol tradition into the world :)
By Kov
Can you discribe this tradition to me comrade? I can lern it and use it where I am now...
By Krasniy Yastreb
Hmm, Be careful of the Bristol tradition there, Kov. I certainly know the Bristol welcome consists of several incoming beer cans and bottles... :lol:
By Kov
Filthy beer? Why not something elce?
By Krasniy Yastreb
The people of Bristol don't have any more class than filthy beer......

(Oh boy, am I digging my own grave or what :lol: )

Hmm, my 100th post BTW.
By Kov
Wow, 97 some posts alraedy? And I have not even been trying... time flies when you having fun. So, is anyone going to explain the Pub thing to me in more detail?
By TROI
I really think it wouldbe for the best to contain the pub tradition in the UK and stop the spread to other nations! :D

Matt
By Krasniy Yastreb
Iiiiiits thread resurrection time!!! :cheers:

It is too late to stop the British pub culture now. There is a carbon copy of a British pub in Moscow, just off Arbat St. It's perfectly copied down to the last detail. The only difference is for the better, and that's the fiiinne waitresses... ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........

*ahem* :O
By TROI
Noooooooooooooooo... What have we unleashed on the world!!! Not that I am against pubs I think they are great... just during my trip to central europe I saw an 'authentic' Irish pub in every city I visited and it chilled me to the bone thinking about other nations of the world drinking like the Irish :eek: .

Matt
Taiwan-China crisis.

There's hundreds of millions of Chinese. Of course[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Ukraine knows it is finished While politicia[…]

@FiveofSwords Racism was always there. Among s[…]

Definition of the American Dream: https://www.[…]