Re-Examining Collective Security: NATO’s Future and Lessons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Good evening all! As my first post to this forum, I would like to share my view on one of the more pressing foreign policy/international relations issues of the day: NATO. I've found a stark contrast between NATO's effectiveness as it operated during the Cold War as a more or less unified military alliance against the Soviet Union and the way it has operated since the dissolution of the Soviet Union as a general collective security agreement. The closest parallel that I've found to NATO's current status in the 20th century is the League of Nations. I've linked the post that I've written and any feedback on the topic would be appreciated.

http://metternichfp.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... natos.html

Well yeah. I certainly think he would be happy to[…]

Are you saying the IDF should let humanitarian ai[…]

Maybe CBC was unaware of that tweet. Or are you […]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times m[…]