Black complicity with slavery - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Early modern era & beginning of the modern era. Exploration, enlightenment, industrialisation, colonisation & empire (1492 - 1914 CE).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Gletkin
Shade2 wrote:Hallo lier. You lie again. Which doesn't surprise me lier. I wrote clearly that Poland helped defend Russia from Mongol faction takeover.

You also clearly wrote:
Shade2 wrote:Swedes and Poles are both European, their conflicts are their own, between brothers. Russia is the invader representing an alien culture of despotic Mongol Empire and totalitarian Byzantine.

Shade2 wrote:So lier-point me to any of my posts where I write about "Great Christian European White Civilisation" or "Asiatic half breeds". I never did. This was a filthy slander and lie. I highly respect and admire such Asiatic civilisations and people such as China and Chinese. Since you continue to spit forth your filth I will report you.

Read your own words. "alien culture", "invader", "Mongol". Poland being the "light of civilization". And the Poles are a Christian White people are they not? You exulted in the low number of foreigners in your country. Who gives a damn whether or not you actually said "Christian" or "White"? Neither did Stalin explicitly say "Kill the Poles" or whatever when he allegedly committed those atrocities you claim. Your hair-splitting is pathetic.

Shade2 wrote:They are many types of emigration. I am supportive of contract that allows entry for work under certain conditions and for a certain time. Permenent entry should be based on skills, education, health status, political and cultural orientation. Basically cultural and religious groups that have proven to be hostile towards states that took them should be bottom of the list of potential applicants, while those that are known to have sucessfully integrated and contributed to development of the other countries should have favourited status and be at the top of potential applicants

And yet, as DumbTeen pointed out, you approvingly posted a page of a right-wing website sympathetic to such groups as the National Front.

Stop your dissimulating hypocrisy, it's embarassing.
By Shade2
And the Poles are a Christian White people are they not?

Your ignorance is showing lier, some of the best Poles in history were of Jewish or Tatar descent. But again, you deal only with filth that is lies. So i guess knowledge doesn't interest you as much. Not as dirty and not filthy as lies is it ?

Who gives a damn whether or not you actually said "Christian" or "White"?

I do. Are you saying you are mentally ill and post your hallucinations ?

And yet, as DumbTeen pointed out, you approvingly posted a page of a right-wing website sympathetic to such groups as the National Front.

Show me where I do approve.Is it a lie or just another hallucination. If it is hallucination, are your hallucinations result of mental condition or some drug problem ?

it's embarassing.

Your lies and hallucinations are embrarassing.
By Gletkin
Shade2 wrote:Your ignorance is showing lier, some of the best Poles in history were of Jewish or Tatar descent. But again, you deal only with filth that is lies. So i guess knowledge doesn't interest you as much. Not as dirty and not filthy as lies is it?

As were some Russians I'm sure. But that doesn't stop you from constantly hammering away at them as a Mongolized "invader".

Shade2 wrote:I do. Are you saying you are mentally ill and post your hallucinations?

No, I'm saying your'e nitpicking to avoid the fact that you've put your foot in your mouth.

Shade2 wrote:Show me where I do approve.

Then why'd you post it?
Jean-Marie Le Pen, Jorge Haider, and Nick Griffin are following similar tactics. They claim they are "not anti-immigrant" just "pro-security". The British National Party has now officially dropped anti-Semitism and the Austrian Freedom Party recruited Jews to distract people from their xenophobic agenda.

Shade2 wrote:Your lies and hallucinations are embrarassing.

And your obdurate speciousness is tiresome.
No wonder only someone like Vasili Schmidt had the energy to constantly put up with you.

P.S. Congradulations on your pathetic attempt to get me carded or banned.
By Shade2
No, I'm saying your'e nitpicking to avoid the fact that you've put your foot in your mouth.

No you haven't. You posted your hallicunation or lies. Do you suffer from compulsive lying disorder ? If so please let us know, se we can understand better your chaotic delusional posting style.

Then why'd you post it?

It was amusing.
Jean-Marie Le Pen, Jorge Haider, and Nick Griffin are following similar tactics.

I am none of those people. Do you believe those politcians are following you on the internet Gletkin ? Do you believe you are spied upon by shadowy political group that rules the world ? Please let us know.And your doctor.

P.S. Congradulations on your pathetic attempt to get me carded or banned.

I am only trying to defend myself from your lies and hallucinations about me.Whetever they are intended or come from your mental condition I don't know.
By Gletkin
Shade2 wrote:se we can understand better your chaotic delusional posting style.

As opposed to your "logic" like "Slav" being a Nazi/Soviet propaganda term?

Shade2 wrote:I am only trying to defend myself from your lies and hallucinations about me.

Then do it yourself and don't waste the mods' time!
Accusations of "slander" are often a backhanded way of censorship!
By Shade2
As opposed to your "logic" like "Slav" being a Nazi/Soviet propaganda term?

Oh so it wasn't used by Nazi and Slavophile propaganda in an attempt of totalitaran eradication of natonal distinctivness ?

Then do it yourself and don't waste the mods' time!

I am not wasting their time. A user is engaging in lies and makes false slanderous accusations. I don't know if he is mentally ill, takes drugs or does it on purpouse. But certainly it isn't a proper way to discuss.

Accusations of "slander" are often a backhanded way of censorship!

Removal of your potential insulting hallucinations will be only for your own good.
By Potemkin
Well, that's another thread gone down the crapper.... :hmm:
By Kiroff
Well, that's another thread gone down the crapper....

No u lier stop liying hallucinating lier. Lier lier pants on fier! >: >: >:
By Potemkin
:lol:
Different African tribes would have wars with each other and the prisoners would be captured and sold to Europeans for rum and guns .The Maroons in Jamaica who were run away slaves after they signed a treaty with the English ,would capture any more run away slaves and give them back to there masters and i'm sure in other places were slavery was practiced in the Americas there was Africans helping slave masters to capture and punish fellow slaves. I think whenever a powerful nation/people try to conquer or enslave another there is all ways some who sell out to gain wealth and power for themselves.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Conflict is not inevitable when a diaspora returns[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perception[…]

- "USA was never a white country!" Th[…]

No one wins. Of course the best die in wars. A[…]