On Muslims - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All sociological topics not appropriate or suited to other areas of the board.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ter
tailz wrote:Do Muslims want to integrate? Do we want them to integrate? Should they integrate? Why do they have to integrate, is coexistence out of the question?

Integration and assimilation are different things.

If Muslims want to live in Western countries, they will have to integrate in order to have a peaceful co-existence. In my opinion that means accepting the Western way of free speech, gender equality, and all the variations of sexual orientation. If they insist that their daughters cannot participate in physical education classes or swimming in school because of the going standard of clothing required for those activities, then we have a problem. Co-existence has to come from both sides. I am sure that Western societies are ready and willing to compromise but only to a certain extent. They are not going to limit freedom of speech or gender equality to please the Muslims.

Ter
By QatzelOk
Ter wrote:If Muslims want to live in Western countries, they will have to integrate in order to have a peaceful co-existence. In my opinion that means accepting the Western way of free speech, gender equality, and all the variations of sexual orientation.

What about the Western tradition of Christian fraternity, collective well-being, modesty of material possessions, and humility towards the collective good? Will these incoming Muslims adopt these values?

Oh wait. They already have them.

Do you, Ter?
By Ter
QatzelOk wrote:Do you, Ter?

I think I do, yes. But this thread is not about me.

Why are you side-stepping the central theme of the thread and my post ?

Ter
By QatzelOk
Why are you side-stepping the central theme of the thread and my post ?

When a Jewish Zionist poster like yourself starts a "On Muslims" thread, it can't help but reflect back on the narrator.

Israel was built "on Muslims."
By Ter
QatzelOk wrote:When a Jewish Zionist poster like yourself starts a "On Muslims" thread, it can't help but reflect back on the narrator.

Touchee...

As a consequence, every thread you start and every post you post will from now on reflect back on the homosexual Muslim anti-semitic emigree that you are, and I will personally remind you of that.

Agreed ?

Ter
By QatzelOk
Ter, I love Semitic people.

Eurojews like you aren't from that region.

But if you are suggesting I'm against Jewish domination, then you're probably right. The world doesn't want to become a huge Gaza, though the parts that AIPAC influences (via its USA military) are starting to look like one.

For globalizers, Gaza is just the beginning of the humiliation of the non-pharaohs.
By Muslimanka
Firstly, Muslims are not homogeneous. If aliens invaded the earth and wanted to abduct a typical, representative human being - that human being would be Asian. The same is true of Muslims, even though that contradicts most stereotypes in much of the West. Not even most Arabs reflect these stereotypes, and they as a whole only constitute approximately 15 per cent of the world's Muslim population.

As for women's rights - every country has a different level of gender equality and, typically, this varies dramatically even within each country - as is the case everywhere else in the world. Saudi Arabian women, for example, and probably among the most oppressed - yet, in urban areas, they are also among the wealthiest and most well-educated. So it varies.

But:

[youtube]qnmjK40JSMI[/youtube]
By Ter
QatzelOk wrote:Ter, I love Semitic people.

I'm sure you do, wink, wink.

When I label you an anti-semite, that has nothing to do with semitic people. That term is used all over the world to define jew-haters.
You cannot redefine words and use them in debate.

QatzelOk wrote:Eurojews like you aren't from that region.

The word Eurojew is not acceptable because you defined it yourself. Your argument fails.
Besides, you know nothing of me.

Ter
By Muslim
Muslimanka,

Haifa Wahbi is a very bad example, a woman that exposes her flesh for money. I wish you would have presented ...

or ...

I guess no body here knows them. Not a surprise, given the fact that most Arabs/Muslims don't know them either!
By Bella
So, who are they, Muslim?

How does Haifa expose her flesh for $? :eh: She wears revealing clothing sure like most Lebanese female celebs do. She isn't a stripper. BTW I heard that Haifa is half Coptic?
By Muslim
Bella wrote:So, who are they, Muslim?

Sameera Moussa and Djamila Bouhired.

Bella wrote:How does Haifa expose her flesh for $? :eh: She wears revealing clothing sure like most Lebanese female celebs do. She isn't a stripper. BTW I heard that Haifa is half Coptic?

I can assure you that without such revealing clothes she would have remained second to nothing!
By danholo
I don't know why Muslim countries are backwards. I'd guess it has to do with natural stupidity of man, and an unwillingness to change. I think Muslim would be the best to describe the ills of the Muslim world, considering he has first-hand experiences of analyzing the people, their neuroses and complexes. From how I see it, culture in the Middle East still takes a very despotic patriarchal form. Honor is one of the most, if not the most, important value in society. This is why Jews and Muslims are in such deep conflict and division culturally. Even if it isn't, it certainly dictates the course and attitude towards issues both pragmatic and theoretical and is simply at odds with the Western world view.
By Oxymoron
Honor is one of the most, if not the most, important value in society

And it should be.
By Muslimanka
Beirut (Hello darling! :D) - the song was more important than the singer. ;) Haifa was just a convenient choice, given the topic.

I could have equally chosen:

[youtube]fiipOz0OL_g[/youtube]

Yay Turkey, especially people of my ancestry in Turkey. ;)
By QatzelOk
When I label you an anti-semite, that has nothing to do with semitic people. That term is used all over the world to define jew-haters.
You cannot redefine words and use them in debate.

Well, if your use of the word "anti-semitic" has nothing to do with semitic people, then it must by YOU who has redefined it.

You and commercial media.

The "rest of the world" doesn't use "anti-semitic" to mean: hostile to Jewish domination. Only the anglosphere and Israel use it this way. And George Orwell wrote about the anglosphere.
By Beirut
Hey Gem, welcome back :)

Btw, forget about Haifa; Maya Diab is way hotter than her:
[youtube]h28kGCEApAE[/youtube]
00:20-00:23: Even her laugh is outstanding. :roll:
:lol:

I asked you what you would do, but you're trapped[…]

[T]he [N]orth did not partake in the institution […]

Who is? The protest at the U of A did not do tha[…]

Is it happening to you right now? Bring on the vi[…]