Power of belief - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Azure Angel
Dagoth Ur wrote:How does pedigree matter when you are against your ancestors?

Not all of my ancestors, Dagoth Ur, most of them would approve.
Those who were communists and supported that ideal would look with mixed feelings had they lived in beautiful country called Yugoslavia for little longer.That country was a joke in many aspects, I will agree that workers were more protected in some ways, but they were oppressed in many other ways.
People who were religious were looked upon as second class citizens, then people at your workplace would get information that you go to church or mosque, then be amused as people treat you as enemy.
It was not forbidden by law to go to church or mosque, but it was public secret those people were looked down upon and people were free to oppress you since you were enemy of communism and Tito.
Just because you went to fucking church.
This is just small example in ocean of problems called Yugoslavia.

I do not care about my pedigree from my communist relatives, but I do openly say that have it.
Nor am I proud of their actions, they would not be too had they lived a little longer.
Those who are still alive and now in their old age and were most fanatical supporters of communism are also kinda disillusioned.

Btw. I really like your name.
By Tibet lover
Decky wrote:Free themselves? Before China came with the aptly named People's Liberation Army the Dali Lama and his totalitarian theocracy kept them in medieval conditions. They have been freed.

Editor’s Note: On May 23, 1951, the Agreement of the Central People's Government of China and the Local government of Tibet on Measures for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet, also known as the 17-Article Agreement was signed in Beijing, declaring the peaceful liberation of Tibet and the unification of China's mainland. It is an epoch-making historical event in Tibet, which had promoted the unity of all ethnic groups in China. On the occasion of the 120th birthday of China's late Chairman Mao Zedong, we present the English versin of the article in commemoration of his great contributions to the peaceful liberation of Tibet, which should be honored by all generations of the Chinese people.

Troops into Tibet against western imperialists "the earlier, the better"
10 Conditions for negotiations with Dalai Lama
Chamdo Battle leads to peaceful liberation of Tibet   
17-Article Agreement leads to bright future of Tibet

The whole article : http://10.10.1.31:8090/preview/2010tibe ... 62977.html
By Tibet lover
If you dont agree, let the pictures say! haha
Black-white photos tell Chairman Mao's Tibet story
http://eng.tibet.cn/2010ls/xw/201308/t2 ... 21375.html
The portrait of the late Chinese Chairman Mao Zedong, either taken between 1960s and 1970s or reprinted in recent years, is one of the frequent hanging objects in many Tibetan families. Usually the photo is hung high in the most staring place with white hada scarves wrapping around.

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]