She Claimed He Broke Into Her House And Assaulted Her. A Selfie Proved She Lied. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Crazy girl confession: "I stabbed and killed this guy because I hated him for how he broke up with me in highschool." *sobs* "I'm sorry".

Pants: "Okay we know she did, but we can not prove it was done out of malice. It could have been a mistake. I can not convict this women of first degree murder because there not enough evidence."

Women can never do wrong! They are oppressed by the patriarchy! They. Are. Oppressed by the Patriarchyyyyyy!!! They are the real victiiiimmmmmsssssss!
My argument is that we do not have enough information to say that she did this with deliberate malice, and even deliberate malice does not necessarily make it a crime.

If you have evidence that she did act with deliberate malice, and that she broke the law, please present it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I have no idea why you think I am sealioning.

Wikipedia wrote:Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility. The troll pretends ignorance and feigns politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the troll can then act as the aggrieved party.

Exactly. :lol:

That's what you always do, you're the fucking Sealion King. You may believe it's a great debating technique, or maybe that's just how you are, but it's a kind of trolling actually.
Pants-of-dog wrote:My argument is that we do not have enough information to say that she did this with deliberate malice, and even deliberate malice does not necessarily make it a crime.

:lol: spoken like a true feminist.
She accused an innocent man of sexual assault and grievous bodily harm so he gets arrested and thrown in jail and here is POD asking for proof that she had malicious intent ! Not enough information ! :lol:
Beren wrote:Exactly. :lol:

That's what you always do, you're the fucking Sealion King. You may believe it's a great debating technique, or maybe that's just how you are, but it's a kind of trolling actually.

This is juvenile.

You should go back to ignoring me.

—————————

Ter wrote: :lol: spoken like a true feminist.
She accused an innocent man of sexual assault and grievous bodily harm so he gets arrested and thrown in jail and here is POD asking for proof that she had malicious intent ! Not enough information ! :lol:

Then show me evidence of malicious intent.

Please, go ahead.

Also, this has nothing to do with feminism.

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]