Netanyahu - holocaust Palestinians Idea - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Yeah, they're just escaping from them. I'd say the big problem with Israel is that it's not apartheist according to Arab standards but built as a Jewish country. I don't think equality was ever a talking point for Arabs, but Arab supremacy and Islamic domination. I'd say with those prospects in mind, any sane national movement would seek to separate themselves (apartheit) from Arab domination.

Jokes aside, I think some Arabs rightfully did oppose the formation of a Jewish state but considering the land was not theirs either, Jews fought for their rights and well, won. Palestine always was and is an eternal land of immigrants so the 'rights' of one immigrant population cannot trump the other; if one part wants a state there, they can have it if they are willing to fight for it; Arabs and Jews alike. In this case, Arabs are always fighting to destroy Israel, not create something of their own.
Zamuel wrote:Hmmm ... been following the news from Germany and Sweden lately ?
Heinie wrote:Refugees are receiving asylum in Germany and Sweden, not invading to set up their own apartheid state.

I guess that's a "no."

Zam
Rich wrote:Netanyahu is to be praised for this courageous contribution to the debate.

TerryOfromCA wrote:I have no doubt that Amin al-Husseini told Hitler to kill them all. Whether or not Amin al-Husseini was the one who made Hitler decide to, who knows.

Rich wrote:Netanyahu is right the Nazis showed no interest in exterminating the Jews.

Netanyahu's thought provoking comments

Pongo wrote:stuff

TerryOfromCA wrote:- Its is a proven fact that Hitler's Mufti was instrumental and worked together with Hitler. For people in this thread to go down the same old Nazi Antisemitic road of attacking the "feelthy Jew" and defending the Islamo-Fascist turns my stomach. Some of you people really make me sick.

Pisa wrote:The statement is an attempt to show to the willingly blind international community that today's palestinians are brainwashed with nazi ideology, courtesy of Haj Amin al-Husseini.

Mein Kampf is a bestseller in the PA area.

Seems likely that the mufti was one of the architects of the final solution, and certainly one of its most enthusiast enforcers in the Middle East.

No. The U of A encampment was there for a day or […]

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]