US senators see aid to Israel staying firm despite cuts - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Unfortunately Buzz62 for the Palestinians the ticking clock is working against them. When it runs down the result will be a firecracker going off as a result of Palestinian wrath. From Israel the running down of the clock will signal a horrendous blast of reprisals.

Israel doesn't need the USA in fact IMI could easily switch to helping china through its military growing pains. The USA will continue to support Israel if it is to have a moderating influence on the region. Without that Israel will do as it pleases. 200-300 thermonuclear warheads say that Israel is secure from invasion. If Israel is attacked with WMDs get ready for the Samson Option that will extend to Europe and all Muslim countries. How does 200,000,000 dead Muslims and 50,000,000 dead Europeans sound to you?

tick toc tick toc
ThereBeDragons wrote:Honestly, a nation where the people who are in charge make the Samson Option national policy could be justifiably first-struck off the face of the earth

Israel has way over a billion people as their sworn enemies. You can't blame them for keeping a very big stick behind the door.
I suppose it must be extremely frustrating to Israel's enemies to realise that even if they ever win, they will lose everything.
Ter wrote:Israel has way over a billion people as their sworn enemies. You can't blame them for keeping a very big stick behind the door.
I suppose it must be extremely frustrating to Israel's enemies to realise that even if they ever win, they will lose everything.

Israel has way over a billion people as their sworn enemies?
Can you prove this?

On the other hand...WHY would Israel have so many enemies?
What have they DONE to deserve this?

Or is exposing this, contrary to your position?
Ter wrote:Israel has way over a billion people as their sworn enemies. You can't blame them for keeping a very big stick behind the door. I suppose it must be extremely frustrating to Israel's enemies to realise that even if they ever win, they will lose everything.
Nuking your enemies when they batter down the gates is one thing, nuking Europe out of spite is just retarded.

Not even Iran has contemplated such a thing. "Irrational leadership" my ass.
There Be Dragons wrote:Honestly, a nation where the people who are in charge make the Samson Option national policy could be justifiably first-struck off the face of the earth.
Do you think that the USA, Russia, India, Pakistan, China, and France don't have similar end game strategies? Think again.

There Be Dragons wrote:Not even Iran has contemplated such a thing. "Irrational leadership" my ass.

If that is true it is only because they don't have any nuclear weapons just yet.

If a cabal of ten people conspire to kill you would you target only the trigger man or take them all out if you could? I would want to get them all myself.

Buzz62 wrote:On the other hand...WHY would Israel have so many enemies? What have they DONE to deserve this?

That's simple they are Jews, and for Islamists that is enough.
Last edited by Xbow on 04 Apr 2014 03:43, edited 1 time in total.
Xbow wrote:Do you think that the USA, Russia, India, Pakistan, China, and France don't have similar end game strategies? Think again.
I really don't think that the United States would nuke Brazil if it were conquered (by who? China?) but you're probably right.

Xbow wrote:If a cabal of ten people conspire to kill you would you target only the trigger man or take them all out if you could?
If a cabal of ten people conspired to kill me, would I destroy the entire city I'm in as retaliation? Probably not.
Consider Dead Hand (nuclear war)

Because of its size Israel can not absorb even a small nuclear strike and still exist so it has a Dead Hand system that urges the powers that be to ensure that it will not be attacked with nuclear weapons. It puts the peanut gallery of Jew haters on the target list. They are saying, "If I go back to the stone age so will you." OR, "you will not profit from my death."
ThereBeDragons wrote:Nuking your enemies when they batter down the gates is one thing, nuking Europe out of spite is just retarded.

Who said that European countries are on Israel's target list ?
Me thinks that there are enough targets in the 57 Muslim-majority countries and i am certain many of those will be spared.
The real hater countries... they will have it coming I think.
Come to think of it, maybe a small one on Holland because of Maas and another small one on Canada because of Qatz and the tic-toc man
Well...I hope you guys enjoy that Kool-Aid.

Isn't it interesting how usually rational people can lose all rational when it comes to Israel?
Xbow wrote:That's simple they are Jews, and for Islamists that is enough.

I see...
So you attribute Arab hatred of Israel, to simple racism. How very...insightful.
Do you not figure that perhaps the way Israel was created had just a little bit to do with it?
Or has that "broken-wing" become so comfy that you've taken to relying on it...

If this Samson Option were to be executed, the fallout would roll right over Europe.
It's not just a big boom Ter...

"Hater countries"...
You must be speaking of countries filled with people like this.
[youtube]qOFzb8ym6CE[/youtube]
Or perhaps actions such as this constitute "hater countries"?
[youtube]-TvSiYu8z2M[/youtube]
"If only more had understood the danger, before it was too late."
The ones who orchestrated this did understand...in fact, they counted on it.
Gee...anyone care to venture a guess as to where the Israelis learned this bit of fluff?

Ya..."hater countries"...
Buzz62 wrote:I see...So you attribute Arab hatred of Israel, to simple racism. How very...insightful. Do you not figure that perhaps the way Israel was created had just a little bit to do with it?
Or has that "broken-wing" become so comfy that you've taken to relying on it...
Fascinating Buzz62 denies 1300 years of Arab/Muslim antisemitism. I'm sorry Buzz62 but Arab/Muslim Jew Hating goes back a bit further than 1948. Are you becoming too reliant on Muslim propaganda to guide your opinion?

Lets go back to the 19th century
The Muslim world
In the 19th century, the position of Jews worsened in Muslim countries. There was a massacre of Jews in Baghdad in 1828.[108] In 1839, in the eastern Persian city of Meshed, a mob burst into the Jewish Quarter, burned the synagogue and destroyed the Torah scrolls, and it was only by forced conversion that a massacre was averted. There was a massacre of Jews in Barfurush in 1867.

Concerning the life of Persian Jews in the middle of the 19th century, a contemporary author wrote:

...they are obliged to live in a separate part of town... for they are considered as unclean creatures... Under the pretext of their being unclean, they are treated with the greatest severity and should they enter a street, inhabited by Mussulmans, they are pelted by the boys and mobs with stones and dirt… For the same reason, they are prohibited to go out when it rains; for it is said the rain would wash dirt off them, which would sully the feet of the Mussulmans… If a Jew is recognized as such in the streets, he is subjected to the greatest insults. The passers-by spit in his face, and sometimes beat him… unmercifully… If a Jew enters a shop for anything, he is forbidden to inspect the goods… Should his hand incautiously touch the goods, he must take them at any price the seller chooses to ask for them.

In 1840, in the Damascus affair, the Jews of Damascus were falsely accused of having ritually murdered a Christian monk and his Muslim servant and of having used their blood to bake Passover bread. A Jewish barber was tortured until he "confessed" to this crime; two other Jews who were arrested died under torture, while a third converted to Islam to save his life.

In 1864, around 500 Jews were killed in Marrakech and Fez in Morocco. In 1869, 18 Jews were killed in Tunis, and an Arab mob looted Jewish homes and stores, and burned synagogues, on Jerba Island. Jews in Morocco were attacked and killed in the streets in broad daylight. In 1891, the leading Muslims in Jerusalem asked the Ottoman authorities in Constantinople to prohibit the entry of Jews arriving from Russia.

One symbol of Jewish degradation was the phenomenon of stone-throwing at Jews by Muslim children. A 19th-century traveler observed: "I have seen a little fellow of six years old, with a troop of fat toddlers of only three and four, teaching [them] to throw stones at a Jew, and one little urchin would, with the greatest coolness, waddle up to the man and literally spit upon his Jewish gaberdine. To all this the Jew is obliged to submit; it would be more than his life was worth to offer to strike a Mahommedan."

Some Facts wrote:1. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution, and slaughter.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were intentionally not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.

13. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.

19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
Buzz62 the issue isn't Land it is Religion...and you should know that. When Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Arabia invaded Israel in 1948 do you imagine that they did so to help the Palestinians? No they did it to push the Jews into the sea for religious reasons and had they won there would have been no new state created for the so called Palestinians.
Here is a Bonus
The Infamous Jew hating Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini ,
Beren wrote:Israel is on Saudi Arabia's payroll too.

Proof, or GTFO

Beren wrote:If there is an unwavering American support for Israel, then how is it so hard for you to believe that Israel is on Saudi Arabia's payroll too?

See above: Proof, or GTFO

Jihsan wrote:Hyperbole alert. It should be 1 billion -1.

I have nothing against Israel.

Xbow wrote:Consider Dead Hand (nuclear war)

Because of its size Israel can not absorb even a small nuclear strike and still exist so it has a Dead Hand system that urges the powers that be to ensure that it will not be attacked with nuclear weapons. It puts the peanut gallery of Jew haters on the target list. They are saying, "If I go back to the stone age so will you." OR, "you will not profit from my death."

THIS is it right there. And what I've been saying all along, but our resident nazi pigs (none mentioned, none forgotten) are either too stupid to see, or too ideologically blind to admit seeing.

Xbow wrote:I couldn't agree more. And Iran, Saudi Arabia and all the Muslim Gulf States would make excellent targets and have it coming in spades.

Buh-bye Mecca and Medina! I wonder how much of those precious buildings you're walking around all the time there will be left by the time it's over.
Xbow, there is a long history of hatred and mistrust between lots of people.
But somehow we manage to live together.
In states where people cannot live together, The UN usually tried to act as peace keepers.

What has gone on in Palestine goes way beyond simple religious friction.

Hey Hirmann...isn't telling someone to "GTFO" just a little presumptuous?
BTW...nice to see your thirst for Armageddon hasn't diminished.
I can only hope you get what you crave...
Buzz62 wrote:Xbow, there is a long history of hatred and mistrust between lots of people. But somehow we manage to live together. In states where people cannot live together, The UN usually tried to act as peace keepers.

What has gone on in Palestine goes way beyond simple religious friction.

whats going on in Palestine is nothing.

But oh yes let us talk of the UN! The actions of the UN (USA actually) in Bosnia killed a lot of Serbians and caused a cessation of the Serbian campaign but only made the animosity between the Slavs and Muslims deepen. And then there are the fantastic UN action in Rwanda that kept the stack of Tutsi bodies down to an acceptable 800,000.

And the there is the fact that the UN doesn't have the power to impose their version of an 'acceptable' solution on Israel.
No the actions of the UN.
Don't be such a Yankee.
Many countries were in Bosnia.
And of course you do remember the coalition of the willing...

Anyway...you're right about 1 thing.
The UN does not have the power to impose a solution on Israel.
Nobody can win in this situation.

A "no-win" situation in the land of Armageddon...imagine that...
Buzz62 wrote:Many countries were in Bosnia.

Sorry token representation accounts for nothing The US mission to Bosnia was what separated the two sides and gave control of Serbian territory to your beloved Muslim trash.

•Tell me about all the Air strikes and ground operations that the Eurotrash ran before the USA got involved. NONE!!

•Compare the number of missions and the tonnage of ordinance delivered in comparison to what all of the EU members delivered.

Do you know what the Euros did before the USA intervened in the Balkans? NOTHING BUT TALK. OH! that's right Europe through the United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR) implemented one of the most inefficient and useless peacekeeping mission of all time from 1993 to 1995. Yes the UNPROFOR forces watched and jacked off while the belligerents slaughtered their enemies men women and children, burned down villages and hauled civilian prisoners off to concentration camps. Well done

The Serbians were brought to heel by the American and UK Bombing Campaign....end of fucking story. The yellow bellied EU had the military power to intervene in a forceful way in the Balkans as far back as 1991-2 without the USA but did not do so. They watched the bloody show and squabbled among themselves while the various factions butchered each other. The Clinton administration decided to intervene through NATO and in all 32 countries were involved. 31 of them provided an average of <1000 troops each (mostly non combat troops). One country (USA) put 25,000 troops on the ground and the bulk of the US 6th fleet in the Adriatic Sea (20,000 sailors), and the British put a heavy combat brigade on the ground and the Ark Royal and her battle group in the Adriatic Sea as well. Once again it was the USA and the UK that did the bulk of the work. And Canada's contributions were in a word 'insignificant'.

Decision to Intervene: How the War in Bosnia Ended (Brookings Institution)

Bosnia intervention documentary
Don't be such a delusional Canadian Buzz62
Inform yourself or withdraw Buzz62.
Xbow wrote:Sorry token representation accounts for nothing The US mission to Bosnia was what separated the two sides and gave control of Serbian territory to your beloved Muslim trash.

Xbow, I don't really give a rats ass whether a person is Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, whatever...
And ya know what? Most of the Serbs and Bosnians I met over there didn't really give a rats ass either.
Xbow wrote:•Tell me about all the Air strikes and ground operations that the Eurotrash ran before the USA got involved. NONE!!

•Compare the number of missions and the tonnage of ordinance delivered in comparison to what all of the EU members delivered.

Do you know what the Euros did before the USA intervened in the Balkans? NOTHING BUT TALK.

Eurotrash...Muslim trash...man you're worse that my Irish Grandfather was.
But I am learning from all your chest-puffing.
I'm learning the value of grace.

Xbow wrote:The Serbians were brought to heel by the American and UK Bombing Campaign....end of fucking story. The yellow bellied EU had the military power to intervene in a forceful way in the Balkans as far back as 1991-2 without the USA but did not do so. They watched the bloody show and squabbled among themselves while the various factions butchered each other. The Clinton administration decided to intervene through NATO and in all 32 countries were involved. 31 of them provided an average of 1000 troops each (mostly non combat troops) one country (USA) put 20,000 troops on the ground and the bulk of the US 6th fleet in the Adriatic Sea and the British put the Ark Royal and her battle group in the Adriatic as well. Once again it was the USA and the UK that did the bulk of the work. And Canada's contributions were in a word 'insignificant'.

Decision to Intervene: How the War in Bosnia Ended (Brookings Institution)

Bosnia intervention documentary
Don't be such a delusional Canadian Buzz62
Inform yourself or withdraw Buzz62.

Withdraw what?
Dude I worked with people who served in Bosnia.
Canadian peace keepers.
I know the term "peace keeping" is somewhat like a limp dick to you Yankees.
I guess that could be the price of grace...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just h[…]

@FiveofSwords For background... According to […]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]

US Presidential election 2024 thread.

You aren't American, you don't get a vote in my go[…]