Israel to annex agricultural land in Jordan Valley - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
"The Israeli government will announce the allocation of 370 acres of West Bank agricultural land near the Palestinian city of Jericho as state lands, the largest such land grab since August 2014."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-to-announce-major-land-seizure-in-jordan-valley/
There is no stopping the Zionists and it is a wonder that western democracies continue to hold onto the pretense of any future Israeli recognition of the state of Palestine. We know the Americans will do nothing about this latest enlargement of Israel and the European Union should quit pretending it has any concern for Palestinian rights and international law.
Palestine has been a lost cause for a decade, perhaps many more decades, depending on whether one feels Palestine had a chance to carve out some of its territory before the whole Hamas-Fatah-Israel conflict or not. The most the Palestinians can hope for are small semi-autonomous communities, even worse off than Indian reservations in the US, as time goes on. It's a foregone conclusion.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Palestine has been a lost cause for a decade, perhaps many more decades, depending on whether one feels Palestine had a chance to carve out some of its territory before the whole Hamas-Fatah-Israel conflict or not. The most the Palestinians can hope for are small semi-autonomous communities, even worse off than Indian reservations in the US, as time goes on. It's a foregone conclusion.

Because I believe you are right, I would like to see Israel labeled as a rogue state by the European Union and to see the Palestinians refuse to collaborate with the Zionists as happens in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem and to begin a Third Intifada. Nothing else is honorable now.
Here here, quite right. Across the Muslim world, Muslims have proved incapable of respecting the right of Infidels when ever they have political power.Israel must take all necessary measures to safe guard their freedom. I wish we would follow the shining example of Israel. The bad thing about Zionists is the way they manipulate our foreign policy to support the international Sunni Muslim terror machine, to serve their war against Iran and Hezbollah.
Because I believe you are right, I would like to see Israel labeled as a rogue state by the European Union and to see the Palestinians refuse to collaborate with the Zionists as happens in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem and to begin a Third Intifada. Nothing else is honorable now.

You are a hypocrite

you want a third intifada but if that happen and the Palestinians are gonna start suffering massive casualties your gonna cry again that the Israelis are killing innocent Palestinians when infact you support this kind of thing
Zionist Nationalist wrote:... you want a third intifada but if that happen and the Palestinians are gonna start suffering massive casualties your gonna cry again that the Israelis are killing innocent Palestinians when infact you support this kind of thing

The Israelis understand only one language, international pariah status coupled with a good wallop.
The Israelis understand only one language, international pariah status coupled with a good wallop.

Yeah sure the Palestinians are so peaceful and Israelis are so evil and thats why we dont have peace

they didnt done a single step to establish a state betwen 1948 and 1967
they refused the Oslo accords and started an uprising
they have been fighting each other throwing people off the and dragging dead bodies in the streets thats because they are so peaceful
Gaza strip have been evicted and now what Israel got in return? daily rocket atacks until it got calm down by a few military operations

so tell me now which language the Palestinians understand?
Arafat signed the Oslo Accords in 1993, ZN, you're talking trash again.

As a Mongol general once said "It doesn't matter who is right. Only who wins."

The Pals. didn't win at any stage of the I/P conflict so victor's justice is logically going to happen totally once the settlement program is complete.
Neyanyahu cancelled it the day he became Prime Minister in his first term. You're either a brazen liar or a very forgetful person.

Nor was he some kind of ultra-dictator in control of all Palestinians. Are you telling us he controlled Hamas attacks on Israel? Come on, he had pretty much lost all control and political influence. Was just a media face after Camp David, because he was discredited.
Arafat never believed in peace he was always for armed resistance he pretended to be peaceful when it suited him
there was information from the Israeli intelligence during the Oslo accords that Arafat was planning another intifada it was ignored in favor of promoting the negotiations and the results are known
at that time Hamas wasn't as powerful as they are today they couldnt make an entire uprising by their own
even today they are having difficulties trying to start the third intifada
I'm not saying Arafat wasn't two-faced. I seem to remember him being intercepted saying "I will make Israelis scream". But to talk as if he somehow controlled and decided the second intifada...that's just fantasy.

You can say he WANTED to, and be able to decide the first day. But I can't find evidence he did, it was just spontaneous, he had lost what control and credibility and so on. Just as he didn't control or decide the first. He lost control the first time, and the same for the second intifada. He was neither a military genius nor a political success. He was a media darling, the Donald Trump of his day, saying things on the press and getting attention, but just a gobshite and blowhard that talked garbage but had no control, despite his tantrums in PLO execute meetings.

The Palestinians, as a violent movement, are a guerrilla force. They can't and won't take orders form a single man. Simple as that. So all the PLO chairman can do is pretend he is their leader.
Heinie wrote:"The Israeli government will announce the allocation of 370 acres of West Bank agricultural land near the Palestinian city of Jericho as state lands

WOW ... that's almost 1 square mile ! We'll have to have Mr. Bundy and his Mormons put that on their list ... To Arms, To Arms !

Zam
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Arafat never believed in peace he was always for armed resistance he pretended to be peaceful when it suited him
Arafat was the chosen successor of Amin al Husseini, the man some people credit with being the originator of the Final Solution.
Teacher questions appropriateness of pow-wow

One teacher saying something that others disagree […]

Background in English of Claudia Sheinbaum: @Pot[…]

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]