Israel-Palestinian War 2023 - Page 195 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
And I am still waiting for proof that @wat0n understands the difference between settler colonialism and other ways of spreading religion.

The difference between my ask and the fact that the IDF almost certainly executed people at Nasser is that the Nasser mass grace claim is easily checked by going to the UN website, or reading one of the many news articles.
@Pants-of-dog I am still waiting for you to prove your claims, including that they are not just based on "reports". The settler colonialism stuff? I already proved you wrong on that one, given your lack of a coherent and direct response.
Telling me you did something is not the same as doing it.

This is why no one has shown that anyone except Zionists have committed settler colonialism in Palestine.

And ignoring the fact that the IDF almost certainly executed people at Nasser hospital will not magically change that fact.
QatzelOk wrote:You have made the mistake of confounding "nation" and "nation-state" in the above quote.

"First Nations" refers to the fact that the nations that were present in the Americas when Chris Columbus discovered it... had been there for thousands of years. And they were nations.

wiki

Now Israeli colonists would, like you Pote, insist that having a formal government, army, and secret services that employ Jeffrey Epstein... are all essential if you want to enter the Nation-State club in which you can purchase nuclear weapons and crush "non-state" actors with ease and confidence.

But living in the Quebec nation allows me to use the word "nation" in a way that is not the same as "nation-state."

Israel is a "nation-state" and this has allowed it to fool itself into thinking that Jews are a single nation. They are a single nation the same way that Gay Men are a single nation.

If Gay Men were a nation, I would probably hang my head in shame over what they would do to the indigenous "non-fabulous" people whose country they ("we?") had stolen.

Well the definition of nations is this:

The body of inhabitants of a country, united under an independent government of their own. A nation is the unity of a people.

From webster. So Q, many of the Indigenous peoples did inhabit the land. Independent governments are a looser term. How did they govern themselves? Some were more formal like the Imperialist nations of the Incans and the Aztec and the Maya. Some had tribal councils like an ancient Guild from the Middle Ages in Europe. Others had monarchies. Such as the Hawaiian government of the Queen of Hawaii who was jailed and overthrown by the US government illegally because some Sanford Dole of the Dole pineapple fortune wanted to take over the land from her and her people.

What is not controversial is that they did not have modern nation-states that exist today. They also were diverse in how they governed themselves. They were diverse, culturally, geographically and linguistically and every way that can be categorized. Diversity was innate in the Americas as well as in Europe and Africa.

Something the present fascists have never respected as an innate part of human life. I wish they would just accept that not everyone is going to be the same. Accept it. Give up everyone has to think and be the same. It is not possible. But what can you say to the ones who insist on conformity?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Telling me you did something is not the same as doing it.

This is why no one has shown that anyone except Zionists have committed settler colonialism in Palestine.

Only if you hypocritically ignore the evidence provided.

One good fact about the IHRA definition is that it punishes hypocrisy and calls it for what it is. It's no wonder you don't like it since for the left it's always about "who", not "what".

Pants-of-dog wrote:And ignoring the fact that the IDF almost certainly executed people at Nasser hospital will not magically change that fact.

I'm still waiting for your evidence to say this is a fact. "Almost certainly" isn't one.
wat0n wrote:Only if you hypocritically ignore the evidence provided.

Show me where I ignored it.

If not, this is just an empty accusation.

One good fact about the IHRA definition is that it punishes hypocrisy and calls it for what it is. It's no wonder you don't like it since for the left it's always about "who", not "what".

Yes, you think whataboutisms and ad hominems are actual arguments.

I'm still waiting for your evidence to say this is a fact. "Almost certainly" isn't one.

Then most things are not facts. It is impossible to prove that we rotate the sun, for example. It is almost certainly the truth that we rotate the sun.

Much like the execution of prisoners at Nasser hospital by the IDF: all the available evidence supports the claim. The IDF are the only ones who had motive, means, and opportunity. The physical evidence has been found. If this were a murder investigation, the only thing missing would be the actual guns used.

We know that bodies were found with their hands bound.

We know that Hamas was unable to access the hospital after the IDF isolated the hospital on January 18th.

We have no evidence of any burials at Nasser hospital before January 18th. All evidence shows burials began after the IDF ensured they were the only military force capable of accessing the hospital grounds.

We can say with near certainty that binding the hands is not necessary for people who die in hospitals but is common for prisoners of war.

There seems to be only one way this adds up: the IDF executed prisoners of war and then buried them at Nasser hospital.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Show me where I ignored it.

If not, this is just an empty accusation.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how was the expansion of Islam not an example of settler colonialism despite the aforementioned similarities with the expansion of Christianity in the Americas, which you haven't.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, you think whataboutisms and ad hominems are actual arguments.

Actually it is an argument to show you have double standards. After all, the whole leftist argument predicates itself on claiming a moral high ground that the left does not, in fact, have. Lose the moral high ground, lose the argument.

That moral high ground was lost when you admitted many in the left label October 7 as "legitimate resistance".

Pants-of-dog wrote:Then most things are not facts. It is impossible to prove that we rotate the sun, for example. It is almost certainly the truth that we rotate the sun.

This is actually false, it is possible to observe it with current technology.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Much like the execution of prisoners at Nasser hospital by the IDF: all the available evidence supports the claim. The IDF are the only ones who had motive, means, and opportunity. The physical evidence has been found. If this were a murder investigation, the only thing missing would be the actual guns used.

Not true.

Pants-of-dog wrote:We know that bodies were found with their hands bound.

We actually don't, I'm still waiting for your proof.

Pants-of-dog wrote:We know that Hamas was unable to access the hospital after the IDF isolated the hospital on January 18th.

This is false, and can be easily proven by the fact that the IDF did not control the hospital until February 15.

Pants-of-dog wrote:We have no evidence of any burials at Nasser hospital before January 18th. All evidence shows burials began after the IDF ensured they were the only military force capable of accessing the hospital grounds.

And yet many burials happened before the IDF entered hospital grounds on February 15. We know this because such footage was posted on social media.

Pants-of-dog wrote:We can say with near certainty that binding the hands is not necessary for people who die in hospitals but is common for prisoners of war.

There seems to be only one way this adds up: the IDF executed prisoners of war and then buried them at Nasser hospital.

You still have not proven this.

Furthermore, what others have claimed is that some bodies were founded with wristbands and tags in Hebrew. And there are reports that the IDF dug the burial grounds at Nasser after taking control of it on February 15 to search for the bodies of possibly dead hostages.
wat0n wrote:I'm still waiting for you to explain how was the expansion of Islam not an example of settler colonialism despite the aforementioned similarities with the expansion of Christianity in the Americas, which you haven't.

I already pointed out that there are many ways to spread religion. It is likely that one or more of the many other ways was used.

What are these similarities?

Actually it is an argument to show you have double standards. After all, the whole leftist argument predicates itself on claiming a moral high ground that the left does not, in fact, have. Lose the moral high ground, lose the argument.

That moral high ground was lost when you admitted many in the left label October 7 as "legitimate resistance".

Right. So if a guy spends his while life acting like 2+2=5, and then one day he goes around claiming 2+2=4, then he is a hypocrite and therefore wrong and 2+2 does not equal 4.

Great logic there, @wat0n .

This is actually false, it is possible to observe it with current technology.

The observations might be false.

Not true.

This is not an argument. Since you are unable to show how any of what I said is wrong, it stands.

If this were a murder investigation. there would be sufficient grounds to charge someone with murder.

We actually don't, I'm still waiting for your proof.

And I am still waiting for you to address the fact that the UN has even had press conferences about it. I suggest getting news from other sources that Twitter.

This is false, and can be easily proven by the fact that the IDF did not control the hospital until February 15.

They raided it on February 15th.

They surrounded and isolated it on January 18th.

It is the fact they isolated it that makes it impossible for any other military group to have been on the grounds after that date.

Whether or not they “controlled” it is irrelevant.

And yet many burials happened before the IDF entered hospital grounds on February 15. We know this because such footage was posted on social media.

Yea, this has been addressed.

The people buried at this earlier date are probably the women, children, and other non-combatants killed by the IDF when the IDF bombed and invaded their city, and then cut off medical supplies to the hospital on January 18th.

Once the medical staff were inundated with people shot and injured by the IDF, and were unable to treat them because of the IDF, the people died because of the IDF. Then the hospital staff were unable to take them to be buried because of the IDF, So they were forced to bury the dead patients on the grounds.

Note this does not disprove or contradict the likely probability that the IDF later executed and buried more people in the same grave.

You still have not proven this.

I am beginning to think that you do not know the difference between proof and evidence.

Note that you are unable to prove the earth rotates the sun.

Furthermore, what others have claimed is that some bodies were founded with wristbands and tags in Hebrew. And there are reports that the IDF dug the burial grounds at Nasser after taking control of it on February 15 to search for the bodies of possibly dead hostages.

This may be the case. Note this does not disprove or contradict the likely probability that the IDF later executed and buried more people in the same grave.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I already pointed out that there are many ways to spread religion. It is likely that one or more of the many other ways was used.

What are these similarities?

Was settler colonialism used to spread Islam?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Right. So if a guy spends his while life acting like 2+2=5, and then one day he goes around claiming 2+2=4, then he is a hypocrite and therefore wrong and 2+2 does not equal 4.

Great logic there, @wat0n .

This sounds like a straw man.

2+2 = 4 does not depend on alleging moral superiority.

Pants-of-dog wrote:The observations might be false.

Prove this.

And be willing to accept the implications of claiming that.

Pants-of-dog wrote:This is not an argument. Since you are unable to show how any of what I said is wrong, it stands.

I can simply show that by pointing out to your refusal to provide a source for your claims.

It is your duty to substantiate your claims, not mine.

Pants-of-dog wrote:If this were a murder investigation. there would be sufficient grounds to charge someone with murder.

Time to prove this, too.

Pants-of-dog wrote:And I am still waiting for you to address the fact that the UN has even had press conferences about it. I suggest getting news from other sources that Twitter.

I am still waiting for you to share a source, one saying that the UN is not merely repeating "reports".

Pants-of-dog wrote:They raided it on February 15th.

They surrounded and isolated it on January 18th.

It is the fact they isolated it that makes it impossible for any other military group to have been on the grounds after that date.

Whether or not they “controlled” it is irrelevant.

How could the IDF bury people inside the hospital without entering the hospital?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yea, this has been addressed.

The people buried at this earlier date are probably the women, children, and other non-combatants killed by the IDF when the IDF bombed and invaded their city, and then cut off medical supplies to the hospital on January 18th.

Once the medical staff were inundated with people shot and injured by the IDF, and were unable to treat them because of the IDF, the people died because of the IDF. Then the hospital staff were unable to take them to be buried because of the IDF, So they were forced to bury the dead patients on the grounds.

Meaning, then, that they were not buried by Israelis.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Note this does not disprove or contradict the likely probability that the IDF later executed and buried more people in the same grave.

A claim you have not proven. "Reports" are not enough.

Pants-of-dog wrote:I am beginning to think that you do not know the difference between proof and evidence.

Note that you are unable to prove the earth rotates the sun.

Irrelevant tangent suggesting you have no way to substantiate your claims.

Pants-of-dog wrote:This may be the case. Note this does not disprove or contradict the likely probability that the IDF later executed and buried more people in the same grave.

It does if they were not found handcuffed but with wristbands and their names tagged. Do you understand the difference between both?
wat0n wrote:Was settler colonialism used to spread Islam?

You are arguing that it was used to spread Islam in Palestine.

Support that argument with evidence.

This sounds like a straw man.

2+2 = 4 does not depend on alleging moral superiority.

Are you saying that the truth of a claim does not depend on the moral actions of the person arguing?

Prove this.

And be willing to accept the implications of claiming that.

You are asking me to prove that it might be false.

To do so, all I have to do is say that there is a possibility (however slim) that all observations about this subject just coincidentally happened to be wrong.

I can simply show that by pointing out to your refusal to provide a source for your claims.

It is your duty to substantiate your claims, not mine.

Time to prove this, too.

I am still waiting for you to share a source, one saying that the UN is not merely repeating "reports".

No. Just tell yourself I am gaslighting you again. :lol:

How could the IDF bury people inside the hospital without entering the hospital?

No one argued that they did.

The IDF could easily have buried bodies after they raided the hospital in February,

Meaning, then, that they were not buried by Israelis.

A claim you have not proven. "Reports" are not enough.

You have not proven that the earth rotates the sun.

At this point, the only plausible explanation for the bodies found with bound hands is that the IDF executed and buried them at Nasser hospital.

Irrelevant tangent suggesting you have no way to substantiate your claims.

Prove it. :lol:

It does if they were not found handcuffed but with wristbands and their names tagged. Do you understand the difference between both?

Please explain.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are arguing that it was used to spread Islam in Palestine.

Support that argument with evidence.

I already did. Jizya and the imposition of Arabic were part of that.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you saying that the truth of a claim does not depend on the moral actions of the person arguing?

It depends on the claim.

If the claim dwelves into morality, then yes it definitely does. If you say "murder is wrong" and then start supporting murder, then I can perfectly call that out.

2+2 = 4 is not a moral claim.

Pants-of-dog wrote:You are asking me to prove that it might be false.

To do so, all I have to do is say that there is a possibility (however slim) that all observations about this subject just coincidentally happened to be wrong.

That's not what I asked you. I said one can prove the Earth orbits the sun, which you are now accepting.

I will note that you're venturing into dangerous territory. After all, one could then say that e.g. global warming is fake because temperature is being mismeasured. Are you sure you want to get into this? Because this is an argument I've actually heard from people who don't believe in global warming .

Pants-of-dog wrote:No. Just tell yourself I am gaslighting you again. :lol:

Still waiting for you to provide a source, it shouldn't be hard.

Pants-of-dog wrote:No one argued that they did.

The IDF could easily have buried bodies after they raided the hospital in February,

Maybe. But there is footage of burials from before the IDF raided the hospital on February 15, posted earlier ITT.

Pants-of-dog wrote:You have not proven that the earth rotates the sun.

Do you want me to look for footage?

You also seem to be confusing logical proof with empirical proof.

Pants-of-dog wrote:At this point, the only plausible explanation for the bodies found with bound hands is that the IDF executed and buried them at Nasser hospital.

I am still waiting for you to prove those bodies were found with bound hands.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Prove it. :lol:

Self-evident.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Please explain.

Sure.

Wristbands don't bound hands. Handcuffs do.
wat0n wrote:I already did. Jizya and the imposition of Arabic were part of that.

Then provide a link to that post,

It depends on the claim.

If the claim dwelves into morality, then yes it definitely does. If you say "murder is wrong" and then start supporting murder, then I can perfectly call that out.

2+2 = 4 is not a moral claim.

Then you admit that the moral character of the person speaking is not relevant to empirical and falsifiable claims.

That's not what I asked you. I said one can prove the Earth orbits the sun, which you are now accepting.

I will note that you're venturing into dangerous territory. After all, one could then say that e.g. global warming is fake because temperature is being mismeasured. Are you sure you want to get into this? Because this is an argument I've actually heard from people who don't believe in global warming .

I do not accept that you can prove that the Earth rotates the sun.

You have not done so.

Still waiting for you to provide a source, it shouldn't be hard.

Maybe. But there is footage of burials from before the IDF raided the hospital on February 15, posted earlier ITT.

Yes, and this has been addressed, and found not to contradict the claim that the IDF executed and buried people.

Do you want me to look for footage?

You also seem to be confusing logical proof with empirical proof.

I am still waiting for you to prove those bodies were found with bound hands.

Again, prove the Earth rotates the sun,

Self-evident.

Sure.

Wristbands don't bound hands. Handcuffs do.

Then the wristbands are irrelevant, since that is not the topic.

So the only plausible explanation for the mass grave victims with bound hands is execution by IDF soldiers.
ingliz wrote:@wat0n

Heavy-duty zip ties do.

:)

Those are just another type of handcuff though.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Then provide a link to that post,

So I will repeat myself once again? Sounds like a dilatory tactic, even more so since the search function is often broken.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Then you admit that the moral character of the person speaking is not relevant to empirical and falsifiable claims.

Sure, what's your point though? You're not making simply empirical and falsifiable claims.

Pants-of-dog wrote:I do not accept that you can prove that the Earth rotates the sun.

You have not done so.

You may want to check this website out

https://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, and this has been addressed, and found not to contradict the claim that the IDF executed and buried people.

Yet it does mean that you can't claim that the fact some bodies were found buried means they were executed and buried by the IDF.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Again, prove the Earth rotates the sun,

See above.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Then the wristbands are irrelevant, since that is not the topic.

So the only plausible explanation for the mass grave victims with bound hands is execution by IDF soldiers.

How are the wristbands irrelevant if there are reports that the bodies were found by wristbands and not handcuffs?
wat0n wrote:Those are just another type of handcuff though.

So I will repeat myself once again? Sounds like a dilatory tactic, even more so since the search function is often broken.

No, this is so that you do not have to repeat yourself.

Though, you can repeat yourself if you choose not to show where you supposedly did this.

Sure, what's your point though? You're not making simply empirical and falsifiable claims.

You may want to check this website out

https://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Maybe NASA is wrong.

Funny how you cannot prove this simple fact.

Yet it does mean that you can't claim that the fact some bodies were found buried means they were executed and buried by the IDF.

Only the ones with bound hands.

The rest were killed by the IDF through less direct means.

See above.

How are the wristbands irrelevant if there are reports that the bodies were found by wristbands and not handcuffs?

Do you mean “bound”?

If you do, then the people bound by wristbands were the ones that were almost certainly executed by the IDF.
It is very clear that Zionists executed men, women, children and medics in the hospitals. They've done it repeatedly. There are plenty of testimonies and most of all, this is typical Zionist savagery. wat0n denying it is typical Zionist savagery too. This week news came out of the head of orthopaedics Dr Adnan al-Birsh who was kidnapped and detained by Zionists since December 23rd, was one of at least 50 Palestinians now, who have been reported to be tortured to death in Israeli prisons. Zionists have kidnapped and killed many doctors in this manner and have done so previously during other wars. This is zionism.

Updates:

Unthinking Majority wrote::lol:

If reality hurts you so much, maybe step out of this thread because it's not an echo-chamer for Zionist fascists.

Ronnie Kasrils wrote:The 2017 Hamas charter, which remains current, clearly states that it is in conflict “with the zionist project not with the jews” and that it “rejects the persecution of any human being or the undermining of his or her rights on nationalist, religious or sectarian grounds”. It correctly describes the zionist project as a “racist, aggressive, colonial and expansionist project based on seizing the properties of others” and correctly asserts the right of the victims of zionism to take up arms against their oppressors but does not, in any way, call for attacks on jewish people because they are jewish people.

The Hamas charter reveals the Palestinian struggle to be no different to the South African struggle that was waged against the abominations of the apartheid system and colonial dispossession of land – not against whites because they were white.

Palestinians have the same right to armed resistance as black South Africans had under apartheid, and as all oppressed people do. The 7 October raid penetrated the militarised Gaza border followed 16 years of the brutal Gaza siege and a history of oppression going back to 1967 – and, indeed, all the way back to 1947-48. Supporters of the oppressed will always rejoice in their achievements against the oppressor.

Those who wish to say that all celebration of military success is perverse are silent about the fact that the zionists of what was deemed a ‘jewish resistance movement’ celebrated foul atrocities committed in the founding of a state on land soaked with the blood and tears of its indigenous Palestinian population. They forget that the IDF and settler militias continuously celebrate their abhorrent undertakings growing more brutal by the day – as seen in the wild settler pogroms on the West Bank, in East Jerusalem as in the Gaza genocide.

The Palestinian struggle is not waged against zionism because zionists are jewish but against zionism because it is the imposition of a monstrous dispensation, which jews of conscience around the world oppose. Israel’s claim to the right of an oppressor to defend itself perpetuates a singularly inhumane dispensation in the form of land seizures, military occupation, settlement expansion, vandalism, violence, expulsion, massacres, surveillance, arbitrary checkpoints, illegal detention, more than 65 discriminatory laws against Palestinians within the 1948 borders, the apartheid wall and constant harassment, intimidation and humiliation.

As a jew who grew up in the 1940s, my blood chills at comparative images of Nazi behaviour.

Antisemitism is racism.

Zionism is racism.

The Israeli state is a structurally and viciously racist state.

Those who stand against racism, must simultaneously stand against antisemitism, zionism and the Israeli state.
https://thecommunists.org/2024/01/10/ne ... -struggle/

Legit resistance would have been Hamas attacking an Israeli military target, not murdering men, women, the elderly, and children in their homes, raping women and taking hostages.

Hamas did aim for military targets for the most part and of course taking hostage to exchange for thousands of their own. There remains no evidence of any rape on Oct 7 despite all the investigations and hoaxes. Also, the Israelis admitted they killed hundreds of their own on October 7 with airstrikes and tank shells. Israeli survivors have reported as much about the air strikes and Israeli tanks firing on the kibbutz, as well as the festival-goers saying the Israeli police were shooting out indiscriminantly.

And arguably, if you're going to be a settler on a land that places millions of natives at the border of your new home with no end in sight, you might want to think twice about living in peace while denying the people whose country to stole any.

:roll:

Norman Finkelstein is correct. Oct 7 was a slave revolt. A prisoner revolt, to be more precise. I guess this is what happens when you keep millions of people in what Baruch Kimmerling referred to as "the largest concentration camp in the world" or what ex British prime minister and current imperialist pig, David Cameron, referred to as "a large prison camp".

Nice to know you're a terrorist piece of shit. At least you have the balls to admit it.

Nice try but history will absolve people like me and place fascists like you in the dustbins of history alongside nazis etc., The nerve of Zionists calling others terrorists :lol: :lol: :lol:

wat0n wrote:https://i.imgur.com/pL7FueD.png
https://i.imgur.com/Rl8naCa.png

You were saying?

I was saying that the AI baby the @Israel twitter page put up was bullshit and many called it out and you posting two links of two images doesn't prove anything except that you're incredibly weak in your "arguments", as is typical of Zionists because reality and truth is krytonite to your ilk.

So your big argument is that Horovitz is Israeli

:lol:

I've pointed this out to you but because people on my side aren't compulsive liars, we can easily remember what the debate was. I pointed out your repeated use of sources such as the Israeli government or its mouthpieces like the Time of Israel being unreliable, about how the latter was a settler. You responded "there is no evidence of this" and I showed you otherwise. And then this is how you responded but that wasn't my argument. My argument was that you try to smear independent media while having sources like The Times of Israel or worse, the Israeli government, yet can present no evidence for it. And then when I ask for it repeatedly, you still don't provide it. You respond like this:

I already posted proof of how they worked for the Permanent Russian mission to the UN.

Should I post an example again? Fine

Your "example" is a report of Aaron Mate, an award winning journalist on the topic of the OPCW lies on chemical weapons use in Syria is not what you originally claimed. For one, you claimed Grayzone editors are funded by the Kremlin, which you have presented no evidence for. And second, Aaron is not an editor at Grayzone, he is a contributer as your source says and he is speaking on a topic that he has done great investigative journalism on that won him journalist awards, so thanks for that reminder, but ultimately you get 0 for your original claim and have proven once more that you're a smear-merchant and liar when it comes to justice-minded Jews who work for independent media..

:lol:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

At first, you were demanding victims to come forward and say they were raped.

Now you have those victims coming forward and you refuse to believe them. Why? Because you're a liar, and would never accept any testimony you don't like. Hence projection like:

How in the hell was this a response to Zionist hasbara/propandists lying constantly. Why even include the tweet? Also, there is no evidence of rape on October 7 so can you please take a different instruction from your Zionist masters who keep instructing you to go on about rape and cheapen it in that gross way that you repeatedly do. Zionists are liars when it comes to rape claims and that has been clear by the lack of evidence, the constant stories debunked and the straight up hoaxes. Here's more on that front in the most recent iteration of Zionists crying rape. I recommend you watch it so you know how we know what full of shit you are:

... Even though even UN reports find the claims aren't baseless, at all.

The Patten report got demolished already, in this thread, by someone who studied it very carefully:

Norman Finkelstein wrote:The paradox is the Pramilla Patten report ended up being the most compelling evidence that there wasn’t widespread rape and sexual violence on Oct 7.

Now you might be wondering how could that be? All the media were saying, here is the proof. We have the proof. We have the smoking gun, the Pramilla Patten report. But what did the Pramilla Patten report show?

Number one, they were supplied overwhelmingly with their evidence from the Israeli government. So you conclude, not just infer, you conclude Israel made its best case to them. Correct? What was Israel’s best case? They looked at not less than 5000 photographs, and they looked at 50 full hours of digital footage.

They told us, or Patten told us: the footage came from web cams, dash cams, CCTV, traffic monitors, which is to say, they looked at footage taken from every conceivable angle by every conceivable technological device, and you have to remember, that area was abutting Gaza, which means it must have been among the most heavily surveilled areas in all of Israel. And here’s the upshot, the kicker, they said in the report: they couldn’t find one single image or frame of sexual violence. Not one! And this was Israel’s best case!

Actually targeting civilians is always illegal.

Zionists really have some chutzpah with comments like these 7 months into a live streamed genocide.

You're a rape supporter because you have been supporting the October 7 massacre, which included rape.

No evidence for that, even according to your most recent hoax on the subject (the hostage that made the claim but who didn't say it happened on Oct 7)

If that was the case, there would not be cops telling Jews to avoid being Jewish in London. Tokenizing won't help you, at all.

They told an obvious agitator to stop agitating and used poor language to do so. One such case by a real life hasbara troll doesn't make London an unsafe place for Jews. When you play victim like this, you cheapen your own arguments since they're so absurd. But keep going so others can see what phonies your ilk are.

Right, now that Hamas got its ass kicked it wants to end war so it can survive and have another try, heh?

Hamas managed to stand its ground on its own territory despite being a guerilla org with no real army fighting the greatest power in the world through its Zionist colony...and pushing Zionist terrorists outside of their own territory after killing many that entered, including elites in the Golani brigades :lol: . But if that's how you read "got its ass kicked", that's funny. Still, this is besides the point. The claim that it is the Palestinian resistance that are intransigent in negotiations in incorrect, it is, as usual, the Zionists.

Indeed, you have some other minor ones that accept their submission to Hamas. But the one calling the shots in Gaza is Hamas and even you know that.

Nonsense. You are entirely clueless as to what Hamas say despite them making their statements public. Try reading them and cease talking complete nonsense. They are so into forcing others to submit that they have offered Fatah a front role in ruling a Palestinian government while they take a back role. :lol:

And yet Hamas has no qualms about suppressing Christians and keeping them out of the public eye as Gazan Christians have themselves denounced several times in the past.

Making complete shite up is not an argument, but it is typical of you. And as for Palestinian Christians attacked, it is Zionists that do that, they don't discriminate against the Palestinians they attack and kill. My last post had me show footage of Zionist cops attacking Christian Greek orthodox celebrating some Easter holiday over the last few days. Palestinian Muslims and Christians and Jews have got on for millenia. The problem is supremacist Zionists who think they above all three within the former groups I mentioned.

But, this is a good reminder to share this clip where Tucker Carlson, of all people, speaks to a Palestinian Christian pastor and reports on Zionism's attacks on Christians in the holy land as well as others. Christians reading should watch it too.

One of the problems is undoubtedly Hamas, and you can tell by the fact that it rules Gaza as what it is i.e. an islamist dictatorship.

No, as I said: The problem is not Hamas. Any groups leading Palestinians would be demonized. The problem is the Zionist settlers denying basic human rights to over 7 million Palestinians they occupy for the simple reason that they are not Jews. Don't get it twisted.

And yet they can be perfectly be kept out of any governing role just as ISIS has.

Not sure how this is a response to what I said about how it is not just Hamas in the Palestinian resistance but many other groups including socialists, and that you can never kill the resistance. But since you mentioned ISIS, everyone in the antizionist world knows ISIS is a product of the West and useful to Western interests, such as their imperialist war in Syria. ISIS has never attacked Israel and that should tell anyone paying attention all they really need to know. Actually, my bad, ISIS did once attack Israel but then apologised for accidentally attacking their own. :lol:

@FiveofSwords We know from looking at his medic[…]

^ the settlers even attacked IDF soldiers and pol[…]

Trump will first cleanse the state appartus and r[…]

It's the exact same in Russia though, Hitler and N[…]