Hanson - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By Efrem Da King
Kieran Bennett wrote:I revel in the fact she got three years. I hope she appeals, and they slap a larger sentence on her for wasting the courts time!!!

However what is concerning is that whilst Hanson might finally be behind bars for something, the ANM leader was recently released on parole, his first statement to the media was that the government 'should stop pandering to the asian minority', something gives me the impression that this guy will just start again, or worse, used prison as a new launching pad.

What is even more concerning is that the media give these people credibility far in excess of there newsworth through there excessive coverage.

Well here are my immpressions

Dear Sir,

I have been amazed at the outcry over Pauline Hanson’s jail term. She is a common criminal and she deserves to face the full brunt of the law. That is the way our courts work and people like Mr. McMullen better get used to it. I think that Mark Latham hit it on the head with this one, “Hanson had just campaigned in an election for tougher penalties for criminals and now she's got one”. You reap what you have sown and Hanson has sown a lot. This really brings home that politicians aren’t above the law, and has undoubtedly shaken the other politicians.

Efrem Blackshield
By Ocker
Ok, being of the left, I don't support the views of groups such as the One Nation Party, but it's not her views that landed her in jail (officially), it is fraud.

I don't beleive she was the mind behind any fraud, she came into office on a wave of bigotry and hatred, got over excited, and sought help.

The people she found, used her cult figure status to help their own cause, and she has copped most of the blame. :muha2:

I don't really beleive she was even knowingly involved in the 'fraud'.

Oh, and she can't run for parliament anymore, with a criminal background and all. :D

But all in all, she is still a racist fool, but then again, so is Howard, and look at the support he has. :roll:

He is just less upfront about it...Howard can give millions to Honan and gets off scott free, because he has majority support remember, but Hanson, an amateur if you will gets 3 years for $500,000.

Oh, and I have officially lost all respect for the legal system, people who bash a baby get off on bail the same weekend, while Hanson gets 3 years in a maximum security gaol... :eh:
By Aussie
Hello,
I haven't stop celebrating since hanson was put behind bar's.Now Hanson and Howard and all the other racist people in Parliament and the weird way our court system work's for e.g.The bab basher getting off well that is the reason I have been setting up my Political Party Aus United because we want to Unite all Australian's under one Party not all different Australian's supporting all different Partie's so please to all of you go to our site http://ausunited.cjb.net and join our message board and please talk about anything that you would like to see our party do for e.g.Give us some policie's that you would like to see our Party have or add some thing's to put in our Party Constitution.Just to tell you joining the message board those not make you a member of the Party.

Thank You,
Aussie.

P.S.Efram what does "Resistance to the far right conspiracy is useless." mean.
By CasX
Yeah, Hanson seemed like a bit of a nutter - trying to capatalise on the rather unfounded fear of other races and cultures - like Winston Peters here.

Australia seems a bit racist, especially in relation to aborigines. My Mum reckons there is a reasonably high level of underlying racism in Australia and its culture that seems to be acceptable. What do you think?
By Efrem Da King
P.S.Efram what does "Resistance to the far right conspiracy is useless." mean.

OH cause when anything bad would happen Hilary Clinton would blame it on the far right conspiracy, so I support it.
By Ocker
CasX wrote:Yeah, Hanson seemed like a bit of a nutter - trying to capatalise on the rather unfounded fear of other races and cultures - like Winston Peters here.

Australia seems a bit racist, especially in relation to aborigines. My Mum reckons there is a reasonably high level of underlying racism in Australia and its culture that seems to be acceptable. What do you think?

Hmm, I say yes and no.

Certainly in behind times location such as Central Queensland, it is not hard to make people believe ONP are a wonderful voice of sanity in a sea of multicultural insanity - which is exactly where Hanson got the most of her support - from economically troubled rural locations.

I myself never witness racism, even when I call my friends 'blackie' etc. It's all in fun, after all, they call me 'white-boy' and names in bits of native language they know :lol:

I don't see how racism could work in the cities either, considering the ratio of people who would be the receivers of racism, and those who give it.

Yeah, you get the occasional Cracker, but hey, you get them everywhere...
By Efrem Da King
Yeah, sydney is very multicultural. Hell only a 1/4 of the other kids in my classes over the years were caucasian. And I remember to this day and it still warms my heart, on september the 12th 2001 on of the arab kids in my class was told "your one of the good ones". Now these are 11 year olds so very young and very immpressive just that it was immediatly exepted that not all people of a race were the same.
By Proctor
Aussie, so you want a one party state for Australia?

I don't know, but I don't have much respect for a party that wants ideas for it's policies. Might be best to quit while you're ahead.
By GandalfTheGrey
Aussie, can I offer a suggestion? Lose the red text on black background on your website. It is hard on the eyes and almost impossible to read.

Anyway, I'd just like to offer my two bobs worth on the Hanson sentence. She is a pathetic moron who's stupidity almost surpasses her ignorance. Nonetheless, that is not a reason to put her in gaol. Firstly, and most importantly, she didn't profit from the crime, and secondly, no one was affected by it. So here we have a victimless and profitless crime. The evidence suggests that she personally didn't know what was going on, so it wasn't done deliberately. I think it was a bit harsh, and I find it a bit concerning that so many people are cheering just because they objected to her beliefs.

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]