new political party- people first party - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
By joe
oooooo people speak.....

well now that I'm an independent - i dont really have policies anymore - :hmm:

umm, the Bullies thing was a draft.....for a new education policy - because Ms Kosky has nfi what shes doing, anyone here that have kids (well dont have to say you do - hmmm -) anyways, anyone here that has kids will know that Ms Koksy really has no idea what shes doing, I mean, she wanted to let pedofilies in - and able to teach, i mean, how pathetic does one want to get

/end of rant :muha2:
By Thin Spirits
Yeddi wrote:Speaking of the Rupublic, if your party becomes the government within your lifetimes, what sort of Republc would you present in a referendum to the people?

I seriously think we voted out the best system, a figurehead leader (much like the g-g) appointed by a political consensus (like the g-g) getting rid of our head of state without any serious electoral changes. But now because the people want to vote it's going to be a popularity contest. Australia is better off hating its politicians, its got us to where we are today....
By Political Interest
I should start a party, anyone can all you really need in my opinion is a ideology,money and members who truly believe in the ideology I hope when I become an adult I will win the election or get into power some other way.
By joe
Political Intrest, how old are you?

i could help ya set it up ;)
By Political Interest
lol im not old enough to register but I dont know how you could help could you install me? ;).

Do you agree then the conflict did not start in 1[…]

How is this thread still not deleted? today - […]

How so? The only source documenting Abraham's exi[…]

Turkey should accept them, they have money and ar[…]