Just a little shot at a Spectrum - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Dr House
Most parties on the upper side of the spectrum are at least slightly lower on the vertical axis than you're making them appear. Especially mine.

LC and SN are probably lower too.
By Sephardi
Fix it up if ya want.
By HoniSoit
House wrote:LC and SN are probably lower too.

Not sure about LC but SN is operating within a parliamentary system and their policy platform have adjusted accordingly. While the true position of Marxism would be like what you just suggested, the graph reflects quite appropriately their current position.

I'm also quite glad of the position RF occupies.

Great work, Sephardi!
By Dr House
HoniSoit wrote:SN is operating within a parliamentary system and their policy platform have adjusted accordingly.

I said lower, not further left.

I would say on the left-right spectrum Seph just about nailed everybody.
By Attica
I'm personally further right on the economic scale from where the SLD are placed on that. Not by much though I don't think.
By Dr House
that's based on the party's policies, not any one individual's Attica. Personally I'm moderately farther down and a little to the left of my party.
By Zyx
Each quadrant is populated with two parties except the lower left. After the election, you should make each dot become a circle that is scaled according to the votes they received. That would look interesting. Just don't make the scale too large or else the overlapping womp womp womp womp womp womp.
By NYYS
This is awesome, I was hoping someone would do this.
By Sephardi
*thinks to himself* Now that I've got them all liking my ideas, my Zionist plan for taking over the world is complete, as soon as the election ends.

:|

:peace:
/jokes.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
I think the PNL is about right. I'm a little bit higher up and a little bit to the left of the PNL.
By Dr House
Cheesecake_Marmalade wrote:I think the PNL is about right.

Are you kidding me? that's almost 5 points up. Even Dave is not that authoritarian.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Nah, it's more like 4. Dave has a social of 4.5. I have a social of like 5.2 or something.
By Dr House
No, Dave has an economic of 4.5 and a social of 3.6. Korimyr is around -5, 2 and I'm about 0.5, -1. I have no idea where Annatar is.
Last edited by Dr House on 12 Apr 2009 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
By Dr House
I think he switched those around by accident. I distinctly remember his economic being 4.5 and his social climbing up from slightly negative to 3.6 positive.
By Zyx
Don't forget your Star Trek action figures for lunch time . . . how nerdish. :roll:
By Annatar
Dr House wrote:I have no idea where Annatar is.

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69
By HoniSoit
House wrote:I said lower, not further left.

Yes, it probably should be a litter lower.

Tho as it is, SN is about the same position as the Liberty Caucus along the vertical axis. That's pretty libertarian.

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]

Everyone knows the answer to this question. Ther[…]

@QatzelOk , the only reason you hate cars is beca[…]

But the ruling class... is up in arms about the f[…]